Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***MATCH THREAD***VS PNE***

[quote user="Beauseant"]Another game slipping away, and League One starts to beckon suggestively[:@][/quote]if we don''t win our home games,,,then yeah - every chance,,,burnley and coventry are now absolutely must win games///nice to see coventry drew in the cup and will have a replay at home to blackburn - i wager they will be distracted by this this - and a lacklustre sky blue team should roll over and die for the 25k howling naarwich crowd!!!

The club deserves to go down with the way it has been run for the last few years, yet another weekend soured by yet another defeat. Burnley is now a must win game but a game we could so easily lose, credit to Delia and co for leading the club into such a perilous position,

[quote user="kdncfc"]The club deserves to go down with the way it has been run for the last few years, yet another weekend soured by yet another defeat. Burnley is now a must win game but a game we could so easily lose, credit to Delia and co for leading the club into such a perilous position,[/quote]

Have you got the cash to buy them out?  Thought not!

Only good thing about today is that most of the other teams down there with us also lost.

Handy that Charlton beat Plymouth as that drags them into the mix too but it''s all looking as though to save our own skins we''ll be relying on teams like Southampton going belly up.

Thoroughly depressing isn''t it ?

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]hello one and all - am preparing a meal for tonight (special occasion or something like that!!!) - so i''ll be dipping in and out - not sure whether to listen to the radio or not - i might screw things up in the kitchen[:P]

otbc
[/quote]

What''s on the menu, mate?

[/quote]

its a VD party with another couple - no starter - but a mixed grill and all the trimmings - followed by creme brulee...yum!!![D]oh yeah - and some booze...must dash and get on now - if not the brulee won''t have time to set - 6.30KO,,,
[/quote]

Still worried about the nature of this party LGT. Will you be serving pennicillin with the coffees?

[quote user="kdncfc"]The club deserves to go down with the way it has been run for the last few years, yet another weekend soured by yet another defeat. Burnley is now a must win game but a game we could so easily lose, credit to Delia and co for leading the club into such a perilous position,[/quote]

Maybe so, but do we fans deserve it?  Personally I really don''t think so.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

Only good thing about today is that most of the other teams down there with us also lost.

Handy that Charlton beat Plymouth as that drags them into the mix too but it''s all looking as though to save our own skins we''ll be relying on teams like Southampton going belly up.

Thoroughly depressing isn''t it ?

[/quote]

It certainly is

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]hello one and all - am preparing a meal for tonight (special occasion or something like that!!!) - so i''ll be dipping in and out - not sure whether to listen to the radio or not - i might screw things up in the kitchen[:P]otbc[/quote]

What''s on the menu, mate?

[/quote]its a VD party with another couple - no starter - but a mixed grill and all the trimmings - followed by creme brulee...yum!!![D]oh yeah - and some booze...must dash and get on now - if not the brulee won''t have time to set - 6.30KO,,,[/quote]

lol beau - not these days!!!  and swinging ain''t my style neither...

hang on - i''m being called through to the kitchen - gotta get me blow torch out!!![;)]

Still worried about the nature of this party LGT. Will you be serving pennicillin with the coffees?

[/quote]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Another game slipping away, and League One starts to beckon suggestively[:@][/quote]

I hate to say it Beau but for the first time I''m in agreement.  We can''t win away and unfortunately we''re struggling to get three points at home.  One point out of every six, plus maybe 1 or 2 away for arguements sake, and I can''t see how we can possibly survive.

Oh well, that''s me jumped ship to the doom mongers then [:(]

[quote user="city4eva"]

Have you got the cash to buy them out?  Thought not!

[/quote]

Whether or not I have the cash to buy them out is totally irrelevant, the point is the way they have run the club in the last few years is an absolute disgrace. They have had money but it has been spent in the wrong areas as has been well documented, the club is a shambles and the blame lies fairly and squarely with the board. By the sound of the callers on Radio Norfolk the penny is finally beginning to drop amongst all but the most naive of the fans.

[quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Another game slipping away, and League One starts to beckon suggestively[:@][/quote]

I hate to say it Beau but for the first time I''m in agreement.  We can''t win away and unfortunately we''re struggling to get three points at home.  One point out of every six, plus maybe 1 or 2 away for arguements sake, and I can''t see how we can possibly survive.

Oh well, that''s me jumped ship to the doom mongers then [:(]

[/quote]

lol doom mongers or realists?

[quote]

The only away games out of those you have listed that are a harder prospect than today are Brum and Swansea.  The fact that we are still to go to Blackpool and Charlton in particular show how idiotic your initial statement was.

[/quote]

have you stopped to take on board just how poor our away form actually is? We cannot travel anywhere and be confident of a result, P 17 W2 D4 and lost 11 away this year and many of those defeats to teams much worse than todays opponents.

[quote]

And Watford and Barnsley may have games in hand over us, but the point is they are down here because they have not been good this season so why do so many people on here assume they are automatically going to win these games in hand??

[/quote]Norwich, Charlton and Southampton are the only Clubs with a return of less than one point per game played. You could reasonably expect a team averaging one point per game such as Watford to score three points from three games and that is enough to put us in the relegation zone. Nobodys saying they''ll take all nine points.

Sorry if this is rude but, dont be a tosspot. We, the fans, are the club & no way do we deserve to see our club go down the crapper.

i went to todays game and it seemed to be the same problem we have had for a while, we were in control for most of the game, especially for the second half, but unfortunely rarely seemed to trouble their keeper, apart from a few times. And mostly our defence coped with the threat of the ''beast'' that is Jon Parkin, apart from one sloppy mistake which led to their goal. It was frustrating, but we need to turn this possession into chances, and then into goals, which we seem to struggle to do, but hopfully we can turn this around. otbc!!!

And delia was also sitting with the away fans today.

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]

i went to todays game and it seemed to be the same problem we have had for a while, we were in control for most of the game, especially for the second half, but unfortunely rarely seemed to trouble their keeper, apart from a few times. And mostly our defence coped with the threat of the ''beast'' that is Jon Parkin, apart from one sloppy mistake which led to their goal. It was frustrating, but we need to turn this possession into chances, and then into goals, which we seem to struggle to do, but hopfully we can turn this around. otbc!!!

[/quote]

And i suppose everbody treated her like royalty????

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]

[/quote]

And i suppose everbody treated her like royalty????

[/quote]

What would you suggest? Haul her out of her seat and stone her!

There is no one out there with the money to replace the board, we are in a recession. If you had the cash would you invest in a venture that would gtee you lost money?

[quote user="Broken_hearted_canary"]

Sorry if this is rude but, dont be a tosspot. We, the fans, are the club & no way do we deserve to see our club go down the crapper.

[/quote]

If you read the post it says the CLUB deserves to go down not the fans, the people who run the club are the ones who are deserving of League 1 football. The fans deserve much better than the rubbish we''ve had to put up with for the last few years, the board deserve everything they''ve got coming to them.  I won''t resort to calling you playground names, I''d like to think I''m to old and sensible for that, have a nice day.