Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***MATCH THREAD***VS PNE***

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]We need to mix things up at half time. I just don''t see us scoring unless we throw caution to the wind for a bit. Go 4-3-3 second half. Preston have got no pace up front - we should play high up the pitch and just go all out attack for the first 15 minutes. Nothing to lose.[/quote]Agreed. Would also not be opposed to replacing Hoolahoop with Carney. I''m happy for us to try anything as long as Cureton isn''t bought on!

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Myself, im a Titans fan, as i live here, funy how they had a season like they did and first playoff game get kicked out, (like city, full of promise and do nothing lol )[/quote]

Went to Nashville a few years ago and absolutely loved it. Is the Bourbon Street Blues and Boogie Bar still going? Saw Stacy Mitchart there, one of the best blues gigs I''ve been to.

[/quote]

been to nashville once, and thought it was a dump. Sorry just what i thought, so never been back.

I live on east side of Tennesse, Smoky mountain side, on the border of TN and south carolina

[/quote]

Anywhere near Asheville? We spent a couple of days there and enjoyed it. Seemed very laid back and hippyish.

[quote user="Fraksi"][quote user="Canary Poirot"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="Canary Poirot"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Bloody hell Marshy pull ya finger out [:@][/quote]

We should sell Marshall at the end of the season - dropping the ball in the box! Rudd and Steer are future talents - and should be blooded.

[/quote]

Who the hell will buy Marshall!!??

Mind you a lot of people seem quite uneducated and blinded when it comes to ''keeper judgment so there may be some hope.
[/quote]

I live in hope.

1-0 down and sinking again. Good god our defence is complete shite. Ostemobor has to be shown the door at the end of the season - I swear to god I would be a better right back than him. In fact, Mickey Spillane looked solid when he played right back. We should get him back from Luton and in at right back.

[/quote]

No, you wouldn''t.

We can''t.

[/quote]

No I wouldn''t? You say that very confidence in compelte ignorance of who I am. I have played at a decent level - and I swear to god, although I am not as quick as him, I have superior control to him, and passion for NCFC. Sadly I have a knackered right ankle. But when fit, I would do a better job. Ostemobor is a classic example of a player who survives purely on the basis that he is so fast. Take that away and there is nothing there. Too many coaches think physical powress beats technical excellence. It does not. And never will. Ostemobor is not Championship standard. He is questionably not even League 1 standard.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Myself, im a Titans fan, as i live here, funy how they had a season like they did and first playoff game get kicked out, (like city, full of promise and do nothing lol )[/quote]

Went to Nashville a few years ago and absolutely loved it. Is the Bourbon Street Blues and Boogie Bar still going? Saw Stacy Mitchart there, one of the best blues gigs I''ve been to.

[/quote]

been to nashville once, and thought it was a dump. Sorry just what i thought, so never been back.

I live on east side of Tennesse, Smoky mountain side, on the border of TN and south carolina

[/quote]

Anywhere near Asheville? We spent a couple of days there and enjoyed it. Seemed very laid back and hippyish.

[/quote]

You sure you don''t mean HASHville? With the laid back and hippyish place, Hashville sounds about right[:D]

[quote user="Canary Poirot"][quote user="Fraksi"][quote user="Canary Poirot"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="Canary Poirot"]

We should sell Marshall at the end of the season - dropping the ball in the box! Rudd and Steer are future talents - and should be blooded.

[/quote]Who the hell will buy Marshall!!??Mind you a lot of people seem quite uneducated and blinded when it comes to ''keeper judgment so there may be some hope.[/quote]

I live in hope.

1-0 down and sinking again. Good god our defence is complete shite. Ostemobor has to be shown the door at the end of the season - I swear to god I would be a better right back than him. In fact, Mickey Spillane looked solid when he played right back. We should get him back from Luton and in at right back.

[/quote]

No, you wouldn''t.

We can''t.

[/quote]

No I wouldn''t? You say that very confidence in compelte ignorance of who I am. I have played at a decent level - and I swear to god, although I am not as quick as him, I have superior control to him, and passion for NCFC. Sadly I have a knackered right ankle. But when fit, I would do a better job. Ostemobor is a classic example of a player who survives purely on the basis that he is so fast. Take that away and there is nothing there. Too many coaches think physical powress beats technical excellence. It does not. And never will. Ostemobor is not Championship standard. He is questionably not even League 1 standard.

[/quote]I think when he tries, actually puts some effort in, then he is Championship level. Unfortunately he''s just too lazy and disinterested. The sooner that waste of space is out of my club the better. He doesn''t give a toss.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="ricardo"]

Adams says "decent start, playing well".

How often have we heard that and then it all goes tits up.

We need to score during our good periods.

[/quote]

It''s just gone tits up....[:(][:''(]

[/quote]

And is anyone surprised.

Deja Vu.

[/quote]

Were not getting any dangerous balls into the opposition pentalty area. Its games like this that show how much were missing Bell.

lack of quality drive from midfield again.  Little from Croft and what little there is from Hoola is let down by Rusty (is he on the pitch??) and Gow not getting into the box to support Cort.  Our midfielders have to venture forward  - with fozzy taking the defensive role that means russell.

Maybe given Killen a chance in support of Cort and move Gow back in place of the again ineffective Russell?  Or Carney on for Russell and move Hoola in support of cort.  

[quote user="cityangel"]Whats wrong with Semmy, he hasn´t been himself for weeks now?[/quote]I can only guess he''s secretly a binner.

[quote user="Canary Poirot"][quote user="Fraksi"][quote user="Canary Poirot"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="Canary Poirot"]

[/quote]

Who the hell will buy Marshall!!??

Mind you a lot of people seem quite uneducated and blinded when it comes to ''keeper judgment so there may be some hope.
[/quote]

I live in hope.

[/quote]

No, you wouldn''t.

We can''t.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m sorry but I must have missed you tenure as the Belgian right-back.

Doncaster and Charlton in front, Forest even, Watford and Barnsley have 3 games in hand ... we are 1 - 0 down again ... League One here we come !

We need points today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I´ll tell you the problem he has no competition! He is the only recpgnised professional right back at the club. Why should he bother putting effort in he´s getting paid for being lazy and no one is here to challenge him for his place.

[quote user="SpanishCanary"]I´ll tell you the problem he has no competition! He is the only recpgnised professional right back at the club. Why should he bother putting effort in he´s getting paid for being lazy and no one is here to challenge him for his place.[/quote]

He should put the effort in because he gets paid bloody well for playing 90 minutes of football a week [:)]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

I have only heard Semmys name twice both being mistakes. Same for Russell...twice and both times not tracking! Has he touched the ball yet?

[/quote]

Blimey is Rusty playing ? lol

i agree he should. But he needs motivation and competition provides this. He doesn´t care about Norwich the way the fans do and therefore probably has nothing to lose short term if he becomes lazy.

Fraski said : "I''m sorry but I must have missed you tenure as the Belgian right-back. "

Congratulations Fraski. But surely I''ve heard a varient on that insult from another source recently. Surely not another case of ''monkey see, monkey do'', or should I say, ''monkey hear, monkey repeat''.