Sign in to follow this  
skinner

anyone just see that

[quote user="Mushroom"]ITV are real schoolboys when it comes to any football coverage - how Matt Smith and Andy Townsend get anywhere near professional media is beyond me, and that was just pathetic - be sure for them to lose coverage for this competition in seasons to come.
[/quote]

to be fair, Andy Townsend does an excellent job on his Talk Sport radio show. Got to stick up for the NCFC old boys. 

I agree, whoever let ITV anywhere near football after the digital fiasco, thier premier league coverage and now this.

Somethings should be worth more than just money, quality for one. Just be thankful MOTD is on for another few years.

[quote user="jelltex"]

I agree, whoever let ITV anywhere near football after the digital fiasco, thier premier league coverage and now this.

Somethings should be worth more than just money, quality for one. Just be thankful MOTD is on for another few years.

[/quote]

Unfortunately money does talk, they should have to show that their coverage is going to be of a certain quality before being allowed anywhere near it!!

I think the director had a vendetta against the poor lad Rodwell, first missing his goal to win a merseyside derby and then his interview as well lol.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

And what''s the first ad - BT "Isn''t it annoying when you lose connection"......

Followed by an interview with the goalscorer in what looks like a steam room which they televise halfway through then cut off early.

Terrible.

[/quote]

Ha ha, an advert about a lost connection, oh the irony, you just couldn''t make it up could you !

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

And what''s the first ad - BT "Isn''t it annoying when you lose connection"......

Followed by an interview with the goalscorer in what looks like a steam room which they televise halfway through then cut off early.

Terrible.

[/quote]

Ha ha, an advert about a lost connection, oh the irony, you just couldn''t make it up could you !

[/quote]

It is pretty poor form and, in today''s high tech world, it just demonstrates human stupidity still reigns supreme. However, Jim, do you remember the early days when we used to fiddle with the wires and the rabbit ears just to recover some semblance of a picture on the screen, and when we saw something that resembled the lines and slope of the old Yeovil pitch we would howl with delight?

I have just recieved an email in response to my complaint, only to find that ITV have, pretty much, copied and pasted an news article. They are simply a nightmare.

I was watching it on their website and missed the goal but got a tic-tac advert. The only plus side was for that short time not having to listen to the moronic commenataors they employ.

[quote user="cityangel"] They''ve just said it was a technical error [/quote]

B*****ks! Lol! they just wanted to try and eek some money out of it...

jas :)