Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Doncaster v Norwich match thread

Cort hasn''t done a great deal. Won a couple of headers. We''ve been under pressure for a lot of the second half, and trying to catch doncaster on the break. Been very nervous listening.

Cort hasn''t done a great deal. Won a couple of headers. We''ve been under pressure for a lot of the second half, and trying to catch doncaster on the break. Been very nervous listening.

[quote user="Jonesy"]I''m not listening to the game... How has Cort played?[/quote]

He appears to have been playing quite well........ and we got a draw

....unbeaten in three !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Jonesy"]I''m not listening to the game... How has Cort played?[/quote]Dont think anyone listening to the game will be able to help you with this question either.[:D]

Gave it everything but it''s not enough.

At least it''s a point.

Gunn stays undefeated.

But where will the goals come from, seemed toothless tonight!!

[quote user="Tommy Gunn"][quote user="Binky"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Tommy Gunn"]Fozzy booked hopefully he''s approaching a ban and Gunn will be forced to stick Russel there freeing up a striking berth for Lupoli.[/quote]He picked up his 5th on Tues - he is banned for Tues at Wolves.[/quote]Hate to say it - but Fotheringham out would be a good thing -= cause BG to rethink a bit - and he needs to to do that![/quote]I think we''re mostly in agreement there is just getting the management to see it. Russel in for Fozzy Lupes up front from the start still leaves Gunn  the option of using Pattison for Hoolihan and our other strikers..... erm..... erm..... Cort to replace Curo or Lupoli. Not many options left for BG not to try now. (Probably be 4-5-1 with Curo loan striker sadly for Wolves though).[/quote]Amen to that! (Surely he must wonder "what if " regarding Lupoli?)

Before the game i was expecting 3points - after the way the game panned out il take a point.....unbeaten with BG at the helm but not picking up enough points for me - esp as we are playing teams around us. too close for comfort to the DZ at the moment

what did Cort do?? CAN anyne let us know if he did anything at all? 

Cureton......anything apart from get offside??

Lupoli....scores goals... oh soooooo doesn''t fit in to this squad!!! GIVE HIM MORE THAN 9 MINS FFS!!!!

Same result Villa got the other day, plus we managed to score! We really must get a striker, the defenders and midfielders are all chipping in but we miss Lita now.

We haven''t ground out a result away from home for ages.  When you take into account they are on a good run and were ahead, it has to be considered a good result.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]Am I wrong in thinking that a draw is good enough? 3 points were there for the taking surely?[/quote]

I''m happy with a point.  We need signings and then we should be ok !! 

[quote user="blahblahblah"]That''s a decent draw against a team in form.  I''ll take that !
[/quote]

Yeah, to be fair after the game I''d settle for 1-1, especially after going 1-0 down. 

[quote user="blahblahblah"]That''s a decent draw against a team in form.  I''ll take that !
[/quote]

Yeah, to be fair after the game I''d settle for 1-1, especially after going 1-0 down. 

[/quote]

Brett who ?The fixtures for the other scrappers this weekendWatford are away to WolvesDerby are at home to CoventrySouthampton have Swansea (good away team) at homeI have a feeling we will still be 6th from bottom on Sunday.

Could do worse than Ormerod - presumably he is being released in order to sign for someone, so it could be us - but it is not quite the big signing we were hoping for.

My god we need to sign a ched this season...

he would singlehandedly score enough goals to keep us up.....do we think it''s remotely possible or is it nothing more than a pipe dream?