Sign in to follow this  
ca

These people need to sack their sources - Ha ha.

[quote user="tribes"]

Boothroyd; Ince; Dowie are last ones standing. Announcement expected (by source) tomorrow. Source is very good one.[/quote]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Curbishley to be announced tomorrow with a ''Norwich man'' as his number 2?

[/quote]

[quote user="urdie Canary"]Ince revealed tomorrow as manager with dion as assistant.. I got told today from two good sources who work at the club.

Staff meeting tomorrow to tell everyone and there will be a press confrence later that day / tomorrow morning [/quote]

[quote]Todays News of the World.

Former Watford boss lined up to take Carrow Road hotseat

AIDY BOOTHROYD - target

AIDY BOOTHROYD will this week be appointed new manager of Norwich.

The ex-Watford boss has told friends the job is his after Northern Ireland chief Nigel Worthington turned down the chance to return to Carrow Road. [/quote]

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]I was walking up carra rd after the match yesterday, and saw roger munby outside chatting to some people. I heard him mention Aidy Boothroyd, and asked if that was the new man? He just said, "it''s 90% done, just trying to sort compensation out for malky.". I couldn''t believe it! No word of a lie!![/quote]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Evening all. [H]

I don''t usually post rumours but I''ve had a particular name mentioned to me twice today so I thought I''d best let you all know. [:O]

I first heard from someone involved in the club that Gordon Strachan has put his name forward. At first I was dubious (as I still am to some extent), but then I read a thread on here which mentioned a ''Premiership manager'' being on the shortlist of five. I did a bit more digging and someone else with contacts (who has come up trumps in the past) has mentioned Strachan as well. It could be total rubbish but I thought I''d mention it. [8-|]

Best, Lord Flashheart

[/quote]

[quote user="uncle joe"]Its Paul Ince with Gunny  as his no2 will be a press conference on wed morning  at 10-30 .[/quote]

[quote user="ncfclad"]Aidy Boothroyd to be announced as manager tomorrow!
This is from the same person who informed me about Bell and Hoolahan weeks before they were announced.[/quote]

[quote user="sadlerman"]Even though the only announcement made today was that Gunny is in charge for tomorrow, I''m still led to believe that the announcement regarding Boothroyd is imminent and the club are just waiting for the right time to make the announcement[/quote]

I must say I was most convinced by Buzz Killington''s although come to think of it, there''s no way Munby would blab about such a thing before it was officially announced!

You must be quite bored cityangel [:P]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]All bullshitters, apart from maybe tribes.[/quote]

And tribes is different because? His rumour was as wrong as the rest of them.

If I worked at Carrow Road, I''d pass on pointless rumors just for the fun of it. Then I''d get on here and have more fun.  That must be what these contacts with the sources are doing.  Either that or they (the contacts re-rumor mongers here) are, as stated above, bullsh!tters.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]If I worked at Carrow Road, I''d pass on pointless rumors just for the fun of it. Then I''d get on here and have more fun.  That must be what these contacts with the sources are doing.  Either that or they (the contacts re-rumor mongers here) are, as stated above, bullsh!tters.[/quote]

They do that now!

Say some bull to a fan who thinks hes in the know and loves to tell the world and his brother about it and ''Bobs your uncle'' you''ve got a massive rumour which is a load of s*it!

I know that managers, coaches and other members of staff at Carrow Rd have used this tactic in the past!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]If I worked at Carrow Road, I''d pass on pointless rumors just for the fun of it. Then I''d get on here and have more fun.  That must be what these contacts with the sources are doing.  Either that or they (the contacts re-rumor mongers here) are, as stated above, bullsh!tters.[/quote]

They do that now!

Say some bull to a fan who thinks hes in the know and loves to tell the world and his brother about it and ''Bobs your uncle'' you''ve got a massive rumour which is a load of s*it!

I know that managers, coaches and other members of staff at Carrow Rd have used this tactic in the past!

[/quote]

Your source about Bob''s Uncle please

[quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="the1englishman"]This thread should be made a sticky, so we can keep adding the bull------ to the list.
A nice little wall of shame [:P]
[/quote]

In fact why not re name it the wall of shame [;)]
[/quote]

I like that idea.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="the1englishman"]This thread should be made a sticky, so we can keep adding the bull------ to the list.
A nice little wall of shame [:P]
[/quote]

In fact why not re name it the wall of shame [;)]
[/quote]

I like that idea.

[/quote]

Let''s give it a little "bump" from time to time.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

CA......cant believe you didnt pull up my fact of Gunn, wright and martin for the weekend and the clause in Fozzys contract! Tut tut! lol.

I love the word source! Cracking!

[/quote]

I only had an hour to spare [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="tribes"]

Boothroyd; Ince; Dowie are last ones standing. Announcement expected (by source) tomorrow. Source is very good one.[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="urdie Canary"]Ince revealed tomorrow as manager with dion as assistant.. I got told today from two good sources who work at the club.

Staff meeting tomorrow to tell everyone and there will be a press confrence later that day / tomorrow morning [/quote]

AIDY BOOTHROYD - target

The ex-Watford boss has told friends the job is his after Northern Ireland chief Nigel Worthington turned down the chance to return to Carrow Road. [/quote]

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]I was walking up carra rd after the match yesterday, and saw roger munby outside chatting to some people. I heard him mention Aidy Boothroyd, and asked if that was the new man? He just said, "it''s 90% done, just trying to sort compensation out for malky.". I couldn''t believe it! No word of a lie!![/quote]

I don''t usually post rumours but I''ve had a particular name mentioned to me twice today so I thought I''d best let you all know. [:O]

I first heard from someone involved in the club that Gordon Strachan has put his name forward. At first I was dubious (as I still am to some extent), but then I read a thread on here which mentioned a ''Premiership manager'' being on the shortlist of five. I did a bit more digging and someone else with contacts (who has come up trumps in the past) has mentioned Strachan as well. It could be total rubbish but I thought I''d mention it. [8-|]

Best, Lord Flashheart

[/quote]

[quote user="uncle joe"]Its Paul Ince with Gunny  as his no2 will be a press conference on wed morning  at 10-30 .[/quote]

This is from the same person who informed me about Bell and Hoolahan weeks before they were announced.[/quote]

[quote user="sadlerman"]Even though the only announcement made today was that Gunny is in charge for tomorrow, I''m still led to believe that the announcement regarding Boothroyd is imminent and the club are just waiting for the right time to make the announcement[/quote]

[/quote]

Attention seekers maybe??

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]All bullshitters, apart from maybe tribes.
[/quote]Thanks. Bad mistake on my part and wish I hadn''t said now because it makes me appear either a liar/attention seeker or stupid. The latter is probably nearer the truth. All I can say is that these were probably outside candidates left but we#ll never know.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t feel particularly daft since Strachan was a name I had mentioned to me more than once and I was just passing it on to the forum. [8-|]
[/quote]A lot of people hear a lot of things about club but sometimes the information via a particular source or sources seems spot on. Do sympathise. I now sympathise will all those who have passed on wrong info to club.

It''s been going on for a few years now, mainly in the movie industry where producers got fed up with stolen scripts being leaked onto the internet.

Does anyone not have any definate sources for any of the other backroom jobs at Carrow Road as I''m dying to add a few more to my ''''wall of shame''''

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="tribes"]

[/quote]

AIDY BOOTHROYD - target

Best, Lord Flashheart

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blimey ! The Angel of No Mercy !

A rogues gallery.  NEver trust these people again.[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="tribes"]

[/quote]

[quote user="urdie Canary"]Ince revealed tomorrow as manager with dion as assistant.. I got told today from two good sources who work at the club. Staff meeting tomorrow to tell everyone and there will be a press confrence later that day / tomorrow morning [/quote]

AIDY BOOTHROYD - target

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Evening all. [H]I don''t usually post rumours but I''ve had a particular name mentioned to me twice today so I thought I''d best let you all know. [:O] I first heard from someone involved in the club that Gordon Strachan has put his name forward. At first I was dubious (as I still am to some extent), but then I read a thread on here which mentioned a ''Premiership manager'' being on the shortlist of five. I did a bit more digging and someone else with contacts (who has come up trumps in the past) has mentioned Strachan as well. It could be total rubbish but I thought I''d mention it. [8-|]Best, Lord Flashheart[/quote]

[quote user="ncfclad"]Aidy Boothroyd to be announced as manager tomorrow!This is from the same person who informed me about Bell and Hoolahan weeks before they were announced.[/quote]

[/quote]

I think the next time someone posts a rumour the first thing we should do is check the (s)hit list to see if they exist.If they do, then we proceed to flame them.

Its purely speculation and heresay. No post on a MB set in concrete. True a couple of these are total bull (wont name names [;)]) but to highlight misplaceds rumour is a little shameful. I hear things going on at the club all the time but I dont share them unless their is a sound reason to. Just because they didnt materialise doensnt mean they didnt hear them.