Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***OFFICIAL***MATCH THREAD***VS BARNSLEY***

[quote user="Houston Canary"]3-0 for us, and Chelsea still losing at home 0-1 to Stoke HAH!  I shall have some beer tonight, first time in at least 2 weeks.[/quote]Did I read the TV correct? 4-0!!!

20 attempts    10 on target

They had 8 attempts but only three in the area

Well done boys....

Night all

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]

Hmmm did the players conspire to rid the club of Mr moody? You have to wonder when you compare Charlton to Barnsley!

What a fantastic feeling....but lets not get all emotional and offer Gunny the job..Please!

[/quote]

Brilliant result but don''t get carried away. It buys the club a bit of time to get the right man in, let Gunny carry on for a couple of weeks more and see how it goes.

4-0 though - what odds could you have got for that?!!

Win the next two and we might begin to put the nightmare to bed...what is more those matches are there to win! My gut feeling is that Jamie might just go on a little scoring run now...let us see!

Not only that but with Derby, Watford, Barnsley and Blackpool all losing they are all back in the relegation mix. Even Plymouth are within reach now.

Fantastic result - great for Gunny, great for the players and most importantly the club and our season.Best performance by the fans for at least two seasons as well - when it needed it the most! Now lets hope the board use the renewed spirit and energy and bring in someone who can get that sort of a performance out of our players more often.

[quote user="Romantic"]Kaiman - what does this mean to you? Sounds like you took an unlikely punt? If so congrats my man. A nice day all round![/quote]

haha cheers mate, took a few different bets, dunno why, just seemed like a betting day, made a fair bit! only thing didn''t pay off was russell hat trick, but at 100-1 ud b silly not to take it!

got burguled earlier on in the week, so this is a nice change and cheered me up a fair bit! [:D]

[quote user="kaiman"]

[quote user="Romantic"]Kaiman - what does this mean to you? Sounds like you took an unlikely punt? If so congrats my man. A nice day all round![/quote]

haha cheers mate, took a few different bets, dunno why, just seemed like a betting day, made a fair bit! only thing didn''t pay off was russell hat trick, but at 100-1 ud b silly not to take it!

got burguled earlier on in the week, so this is a nice change and cheered me up a fair bit! [:D]

[/quote]

Good on you, well done!

[quote user="Nuff Said"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]When was the last time we won by three clear goals? Wolves?[/quote]

I''ll rephrase that:

When was the last time we won by four clear goals? [:D]

[/quote]Twice :D 5:1 vs Colchester, 5;1 vs Barnsley

[quote user="Nuff Said"]

Who will be the first person to say only 16 points off the playoffs?

Oooops [:$]

[/quote]

16 points off the play offs. Oh wait...

Damn it!!! Nice to get 3 points in the bag today.