Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Ince keen on Norwich job!

It''s all very well supporting the appointment of Ince but I suspect that such an appointment would quickly end in tears. He won''t have any money to spend, will soon become frustrated and, in any case, if he achieves any sort of success a "bigger" club would come in for him.

[quote user="Old Snoorty"]It''s all very well supporting the appointment of Ince but I suspect that such an appointment would quickly end in tears. He won''t have any money to spend, will soon become frustrated and, in any case, if he achieves any sort of success a "bigger" club would come in for him.[/quote]

He did alright at macclesfield with no money, and at mk dons (ok, I think he had a bit there) but really didnt do well at Blackburn where he did have some money!

If he can turn us into a decent championship team before leaving for a bigger club then he wil be a success! And we would be entitled to compensation if he were to be headhunted.

[quote user="The Colonel"]

[quote user="Old Snoorty"]It''s all very well supporting the appointment of Ince but I suspect that such an appointment would quickly end in tears. He won''t have any money to spend, will soon become frustrated and, in any case, if he achieves any sort of success a "bigger" club would come in for him.[/quote]

He did alright at macclesfield with no money, and at mk dons (ok, I think he had a bit there) but really didnt do well at Blackburn where he did have some money!

If he can turn us into a decent championship team before leaving for a bigger club then he wil be a success! And we would be entitled to compensation if he were to be headhunted.

[/quote]He did very well at Macclesfield to keep them up with no money, he had quite a bit at MK Dons but still did well. Blackburn was a step to far, a championship is what he needs to move his carrer on. Wheter or not he is what we need to move our club on is a different matter

Exactly he did well at macclesfield and mk dons, but people are suggesting he has an arrogant nature, which was one of the many problems with Roeder, and agreed if he has achieved any success he has quickly moved on so not sure if he would be a good bet, although he might know some good  league 1 or 2 players.

Can''t make my mind up on Ince, one part of me says he''s proved to be a good manager with Macclesfiend and McDons, but then you''ve got his Blackburn reign and his apparent "arrogance", would back him if he was hired but really don''t want another Roeder!

[quote user="colneycanary"]

More stories saying the same thing. I would rather have Bothroyd than Ince!

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/20012009/58/championship-ince-norwich-link.html

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4823446,00.html

[/quote]

In fairness this is all the same story and no quotes are attributed to Ince, all from his agent who''s obviously going to tout him for work seeing as he''ll be on a percentage. I wouldn''t look too much into the fact that an agent is spouting his mouth off.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]****![/quote]

Is it because he is black?

[/quote]

Thats the reason Obama is now president.....
[/quote]

PARDON??!!! I really hope you didn''t just say that.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]****![/quote]

[/quote]

Thats the reason Obama is now president.....
[/quote]

silly thing to say... welcome to a ban i wouldnt wonder...

jas :)

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]****![/quote]Is it because he is black?[/quote]Thats the reason Obama is now president.....[/quote]Young you are, learn you will.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]****![/quote]Is it because he is black?[/quote]Thats the reason Obama is now president.....[/quote]Racist.

I''m not racist!Think about it-americans wanted a change from white male presidents so a big vote winner would have come from a) a womanb) a black man

Does anyone else listen to Ian Collins on talksport or is it just me[:S]

[quote user="CT "]I''m not racist!Think about it-americans wanted a change from white male presidents so a big vote winner would have come from a) a womanb) a black man

Does anyone else listen to Ian Collins on talksport or is it just me[:S][/quote]Yes it is just you, and for you to base your views on talksport says something.  Obama is radical, his race plays a part, but his policies are far far more important.

[quote user="CT "]Also explained why McCain was never going to win- too much like Dubya[/quote]No, he was seen as old America, Obama as the future.

[quote user="CT "]Ok then so we have a difference of opinions. Doesnt make me racist [8-)][/quote]No you''re right it doesn''t, try and read a broadsheet next time, rather than listen to talksport.

[quote user="CT "]I''d believe what I''ve posted even without talksport....lets just drop the subject now ok?FYI i have absolutely nothing against Barack [/quote]

Blimey CT, lighten up mate, I wasn''t have a dig, just try and broaden your horizons.

PAUL INCE - MIGHT WANT NORWICH JOB

BARACK OBAMA  -  PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER DEPENDING ON YOUR POINT OF VIEW

Now can we get back to the one thats REALLY important please [:P]

God, not another arrogant, egotistical manager...that''s all we need after getting rid of Reoder.

[quote user="colneycanary"]

According to Paul Ince''s agent anyway

http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/sport/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=Sport&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=Sport&itemid=NOED20%20Jan%202009%2009%3A45%3A29%3A327

[/quote]

Ok moving back onto the subject of the thread.   Please show me where it says that Ince is keen on the Norwich Job.  I think your paraphrasing leaves a lot to be desired.

Wiz - all I can say is I am glad you are not on the interview panel.  I know we all have our opinions and favourites but you seem to rule everyone out!  Have you submitted your C.V. and therefore getting a bit peeved on all these links [:P]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]****![/quote]

[/quote]

Is that a serious question Chops? if yes, shame on you!.