Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Norwich City v Charlton FA Cup fourth round

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="wolfie"]sounds like the 13000 are in for a  real treat[/quote]

I''m glad I didn''t go!
[/quote]

So am I , my lads have gone but I couldn`t be bothered.It just gets worse and worse!

[quote user="CT "]If we dont play well/win tonight then I highly doubt I''m going to go saturday!!

ROEDER/BOARD OUT!
[/quote]

Careful you''ll be told you arent a true supporter hehehehe.

I can''t say as I blame you though, doesn''t exactly encourage you to want to go does it?

lol We''re already losing!Oohhhh.... You can only laugh when things get so bad....I think what i want Roeder to do goes without saying.....

lol Fozzy gives the ball away, no shock there then!

I just wish they would step it up a gear.  We beat the Scum but play like girlies the rest of the time.  If they play so well against the scum why can''t they play the same against every other team?

Ggggrrrrrrrrrrr so infuriating

What is it with Roeder and sitting in the directors box at the start of games, i can''t see any benefit of it at all. Useless prat.

[quote user="ncfc90"]What is it with Roeder and sitting in the directors box at the start of games, i can''t see any benefit of it at all. Useless prat.[/quote]

Made me laugh but its true , shame he dont use the pen and paper thing to

i dont want to win to be honestnever thought i''d say that. it''s just prolonging roeder stay with us

Roeder out!

[quote user="CT "]If we get beaten by more than 2 tonight then surely Roeder MUST go?
[/quote]

Losing to Forrest and Charlton at home. It would be a crime if he wasnt sacked. Smith simply wont do it though.