Sign in to follow this  
Canary

Will Roeder's Sacking save NCFC from relegation

We only just missed relegation last season, and now we have less money for new players/loanees

The new manager will have little or no money to spend.

It a big ask for any new manager.Ii think it will go down to the final game of the season against Charlton.

I can''t help thinking that this is a positive for the club. Notts Forest just sacked their manager and they are having a good run at the moment (As we did after Granty)

I think that the player will be relieved that the Arrogant prat has been pushed and they will start to perform again for the new guy (whoever that is)

I am feeling more confident about the next few games now......anyone else ?

[quote user="Nr Yarmouth Yella"]

I can''t help thinking that this is a positive for the club. Notts Forest just sacked their manager and they are having a good run at the moment (As we did after Granty)

I think that the player will be relieved that the Arrogant prat has been pushed and they will start to perform again for the new guy (whoever that is)

I am feeling more confident about the next few games now......anyone else ?

[/quote]

Yes, the confidence factor just might be enough to save us but it''ll be squeaky bum time that''s for sure....

[quote user="Canary"]

We only just missed relegation last season, and now we have less money for new players/loanees

It a big ask for any new manager.Ii think it will go down to the final game of the season against Charlton.

[/quote]

no, and the key is in the second line of the post.

There is an outside chance, but with the squad and injuries, little money and little time to sign anyone, you would asking for a miracle. We even lose the loan players that Roeder may have been arranging.If the new man can motivate the squad, get some players back from loan, if possible, organise the defence and suffers fewer injuries in future, well........I''m not a betting man, but if I were I would not bet against relegation.

That is the general idea behind the fully justified move!

It certainly gives us a better chance cause it was plainly obvious to even the most blinkered last night that the players had lost heart in the boss!

While its important that the board get the right bloke this time after the disasters of Grant and Roeder, the sacking may wake the players up in a similar ''new manager syndrome'' to what we had last season!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]How many player parties will be going on pmsl[/quote]Lappins probably sitting in the clubs boiler room with a party hat, a glass of scotch and a razor blade as we speak haha

In answer to the threads question - a big NO. In fact I''d say we are more likely to go down now.No money, so Cureton has to be recalled.... say what you want about Roeder, but he knew as well as most norwich fans - Cureton is hopeless.Expect to see more loans.This time in 15 months the next manager will have been sacked after the fans got on his back.We''ll be in league one next year.A very bad day for NCFC, even though most can''t see it. The board needed to go first if Roeder were to go.

Disagree - it may be too late but the chances of going down must be reduced by his departure. Things have simply not been right for so long. As for Cureton, he will try his upmost. What crazy situation it is to only have one main striker at the club and then refuse to bring back Cureton. The club knows what is needed.

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]In answer to the threads question - a big NO. In fact I''d say we are more likely to go down now.
No money, so Cureton has to be recalled.... say what you want about Roeder, but he knew as well as most norwich fans - Cureton is hopeless.

Expect to see more loans.

This time in 15 months the next manager will have been sacked after the fans got on his back.

We''ll be in league one next year.

A very bad day for NCFC, even though most can''t see it. The board needed to go first if Roeder were to go.
[/quote]

Agree the board need to go!

But No buyers = we have to stick with the current board!

Roeder was an awfull appointment regardless of any other element at the club and his record since the ''new manager syndrome'' induced unbeaten run finished suggests that as well!

Getting rid of Roeder represents our best chance of staying up!

NO

More likely to go down now - in fact i have bet money on it with 4 other NCFC supporters who for some reason are in party moood - silly buggers.

[quote user="Canary"]

[/quote]Answer to thread topic.I dont think it will.Not this time.The new manager trick can only work so often.And i fear this year is third time unlucky. [:(]

[quote user="NorwichRat"]

NO

More likely to go down now - in fact i have bet money on it with 4 other NCFC supporters who for some reason are in party moood - silly buggers.

[/quote]

So you have bet on NCFC to be relegated?  Wow that''s almost as good as a fan wanting NCFC to lose games. [:S]

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]In answer to the threads question - a big NO. In fact I''d say we are more likely to go down now.No money, so Cureton has to be recalled.... say what you want about Roeder, but he knew as well as most norwich fans - Cureton is hopeless.Expect to see more loans.This time in 15 months the next manager will have been sacked after the fans got on his back.We''ll be in league one next year.A very bad day for NCFC, even though most can''t see it. The board needed to go first if Roeder were to go.[/quote]Hmm abit too pessimistic for my liking[:^)]

If it costs me £100 and NCFC are still in the championship i will still be happy - i cannot lose but i stand by what i feel. Its a bad day.