Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Norwich v Nottm Forest

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Danny G"]Dont get me wrong i hate not winning , but when we go 1-0 down everyone jumps on the managers back . moaning on her wont help get down the ground and protest ot write to the club[/quote]

Yes maybe because we are at home and losing 2-0 to a club worse than we are.  Fans are going to be peed off.

[/quote]

But surely the very fact that we are losing 2-0 to them means that we are worse than them[*-)]?

[/quote]

But we beat Charlton the other week , So we MUST be beater than them ? face the facts we have no money and

skint  as a club its not all the managers fault  ,blame the Delia and co

[quote user="Danny G"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Danny G"]Dont get me wrong i hate not winning , but when we go 1-0 down everyone jumps on the managers back . moaning on her wont help get down the ground and protest ot write to the club[/quote]

Yes maybe because we are at home and losing 2-0 to a club worse than we are.  Fans are going to be peed off.

[/quote]

But surely the very fact that we are losing 2-0 to them means that we are worse than them[*-)]?

[/quote]

But we beat Charlton the other week , So we MUST be beater than them ? face the facts we have no money and

[/quote]the manager picks the team you cant keep going on about we are skint why then let shackle leave why let martin ,curton, ect go on loan and when we did win the next game roeder changed the team. 

Reading these forums gives me a heavy heart.Roeder won''t go.Nobody will bail us out.Ince would be crackers to even consider this job.It''ll all be better next year.............won''t it?

This has to be all the players'' fault - I am in  no doubt Roeder told them to go out and win today...

[quote user="Danny G"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

we beat wolves so does that mean we are better than them

probs not the table doesnt lie

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s not all the managers fault you are right, but he has to surely accept some of the responsibility for where we are in the table, along with the players, and the board for not having the money to buy players, instead making us a team of loans.

Grant went because we weren''t getting the results, surely the same reason will be given if the fans bay for GR''s blood?

Your time is up GR, like Roy Keane you should know when enough is enough and do the decent thing and go...our gutless board will do NOTHING!

Pathetic, it pains m to say it but I woudha s odds on favorite for relegation

Oh dear oh dear how how lovely club has fallen

OTBC

St.John

Apart from the final score Mr Roeder, how did your team''s performance today compare with last season''s away match at Plymouth?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Right - we''re 2-0 down to the worst side in the division, who are managerless and on our own patch. Does anyone still back Roeder?[/quote]

Me. I keep saying it will take another year AT LEAST to make a challenge to the play offs. If we change again make that two years.

Just love you lot frothing at the mouth.....

Its very exciting LOL

[quote user="Binky"]Apart from the final score Mr Roeder, how did your team''s performance today compare with last season''s away match at Plymouth?[/quote]

A) we played well and deserved to get something from the game

B) I blame the ref

C) The worked hard, but it just wasn''t meant to be

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]Right - we''re 2-0 down to the worst side in the division, who are managerless and on our own patch. Does anyone still back Roeder?[/quote] Me. I keep saying it will take another year AT LEAST to make a challenge to the play offs. If we change again make that two years. Just love you lot frothing at the mouth..... Its very exciting LOL[/quote]

What is exciting about the gap closing between us and being in a relegation battle?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Binky"]Apart from the final score Mr Roeder, how did your team''s performance today compare with last season''s away match at Plymouth?[/quote]

B) I blame the ref

[/quote]D) wasnt my fault i just pick the team and we still have time for a hero

[quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

B) I blame the ref

[/quote]D) wasnt my fault i just pick the team and we still have time for a hero[/quote]

Damn I forgot that one lol

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]Right - we''re 2-0 down to the worst side in the division, who are managerless and on our own patch. Does anyone still back Roeder?[/quote] Me. I keep saying it will take another year AT LEAST to make a challenge to the play offs. If we change again make that two years. Just love you lot frothing at the mouth..... Its very exciting LOL[/quote]

There is an incredible amount of muppets on this site and you sir are without question one of them. Continual drivel. Well done you.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

What is exciting about the gap closing between us and being in a relegation battle?

[/quote]

at least its not mid table mediocracy with nothing to play for [;)]

[quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So tell me what is exciting about getting closer to being in the relegation zone?

I''m sorry I just can''t see it as exciting.

What the hell is going on, I just got back to see Norwich 2 down, and all the lower clubs doing well... we''re well and truly screwed tonight if things stay as they are.

Russell in attack- Oh yes! Not Renton, Cureton, Martin, Lupoli, Koroma.....Still, maybe there''s 45 minutes of magic in us?

So....Player''s or Manager, guys? I actually think our squad has some good quality players, certainly at Championship level, but TACTICS wise...that''s the problem for me. Hopefully i''ll be eating my words second half though.....

Bring back Walker!

[quote user="Michael Starr"]What the hell is going on, I just got back to see Norwich 2 down, and all the lower clubs doing well... we''re well and truly screwed tonight if things stay as they are.
[/quote]

Pass, according to a mate at the match NC were shocking first half, sorta shows by the fact we are losing by 2 goals. 

[quote user="Alex"]

So....Player''s or Manager, guys? I actually think our squad has some good quality players, certainly at Championship level, but TACTICS wise...that''s the problem for me. Hopefully i''ll be eating my words second half though.....

Bring back Walker!

[/quote]

Combination of both IMHO.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ncfc_chris"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So tell me what is exciting about getting closer to being in the relegation zone?

I''m sorry I just can''t see it as exciting.

[/quote]

it was a joke, i''m as angry as anybody but just trying to ease the tension

[quote user="IBA"]

Me. I keep saying it will take another year AT LEAST to make a challenge to the play offs. If we change again make that two years.

Just love you lot frothing at the mouth.....

Its very exciting LOL[/quote]Which playoffs though, Championship or third division?

Can''t see Lita signing for us now even if Moore stumped up the cash.  Who''d want to come anyway?  As I''ve said before we need to sort the defence first - Drury on might be a start but I really want to see Doc go (fouls yet again as i type) but who can we get to replace him.  Even Clingan is having a sh*t game today.

Aaaaaagggghh!  And no fight being shown at all!