Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Norwich v Nottm Forest

f*** sake norwich sort it out.We clearly need a change top to bottom but iun the current economic climate im not holding my breath!!However, our first XI is still far superior to most sides in and around us and yet we continue to underperform....only one reasoin for that.......Mr Roeder....Get a 4-4-2 at home. and get at them......this forest side were here for the taking.......totally utterly unacceptable.......Things need to change and fast!:(:(:(:(::((:(:(:(:(:(

no Lupoli .. no Cort .. no Cureton .. no Martin .. no Huckerby (yes in the stand)  .. bring on Drury, Fotheringham or Russell .. GOALS !!!!!!!!!

What a load of Rubbish .. sorry !

[quote user="king of latvia"]

0-2

WELL GET A GRIP NOW

ROEDER OUT ROEDER OUT

[/quote]

We have been 2-0 down and won 3-2 ! get a grip

[quote user="Danny G"][quote user="king of latvia"]

0-2

WELL GET A GRIP NOW

ROEDER OUT ROEDER OUT

[/quote]

[/quote]you must be joking

[quote user="king of latvia"][quote user="Danny G"][quote user="king of latvia"]

0-2

WELL GET A GRIP NOW

ROEDER OUT ROEDER OUT

[/quote]

[/quote]you must be joking[/quote]

I reckon someones on a wind-up.[;)]

0-2

WELL GET A GRIP NOW

ROEDER OUT ROEDER OUT

[/quote]

[/quote]

if you think this shower are going to score three goals today, you are a fantasist...

Dont get me wrong i hate not winning , but when we go 1-0 down everyone jumps on the managers back . moaning on her wont help get down the ground and protest ot write to the club

0-2

WELL GET A GRIP NOW

ROEDER OUT ROEDER OUT

[/quote]

[/quote]Are you for real???

Right - we''re 2-0 down to the worst side in the division, who are managerless and on our own patch. Does anyone still back Roeder?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

This was always on the cards to be fair.  Most teams win the following game after their manager leaves.

[/quote]doncaster now winning 1-0

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Right - we''re 2-0 down to the worst side in the division, who are managerless and on our own patch. Does anyone still back Roeder?[/quote]

Yes and he has had no money to spend and we are still above he relegation zone!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Plus Forest have always been a bit of a boger team for us and no doubt the ref is not doing us any favours either.[/quote]lol

doncster now 2-0

[quote user="Danny G"]Dont get me wrong i hate not winning , but when we go 1-0 down everyone jumps on the managers back . moaning on her wont help get down the ground and protest ot write to the club[/quote]

Yes maybe because we are at home and losing 2-0 to a club worse than we are.  Fans are going to be peed off.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Right - we''re 2-0 down to the worst side in the division, who are managerless and on our own patch. Does anyone still back Roeder?[/quote]

Yes and he has had no money to spend and we are still above he relegation zone!

[/quote]are you roeders agent get real please

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Danny G"]Dont get me wrong i hate not winning , but when we go 1-0 down everyone jumps on the managers back . moaning on her wont help get down the ground and protest ot write to the club[/quote]

Yes maybe because we are at home and losing 2-0 to a club worse than we are.  Fans are going to be peed off.

[/quote]

But surely the very fact that we are losing 2-0 to them means that we are worse than them[*-)]?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

But surely the very fact that we are losing 2-0 to them means that we are worse than them[*-)]?

[/quote]doesnt matter we are losing and in big trouble

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Some fans would say that we are better on paper, but paper doesn''t play on the pitch.

And yes today we are worse than them, as we are losing.

Not only that the cleaning lady phoned in sick and the excess dust in the home dressing room has been inhaled by the playe.........lads meaning that their lungs are not functioning at 100% capacity and thus they can''t run as for as long and that is why we are 2-0 down, damn cleaning lady.[:@]