Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

Delia not to blame

Agree completely Worthy.    Delia has tried to move the club forward investing a vast amount of her own money in the process but has made some mistakes like all humans do, does she deserve to be hated because of it? No. We can all agree that she needs to move on as we need someone with more finacial muscle to take us forward but she doesn''t deserve to be disrespected and insulted in the process.    And personally I believe Delia has increased our overall celebrity not the other way round because though many of you seem naive to this we are not seen as a big club outside of East Anglia and we never have been.

[quote user="Football 101"]Agree completely Worthy.
    Delia has tried to move the club forward investing a vast amount of her own money in the process but has made some mistakes like all humans do, does she deserve to be hated because of it? No. We can all agree that she needs to move on as we need someone with more finacial muscle to take us forward but she doesn''t deserve to be disrespected and insulted in the process.
    And personally I believe Delia has increased our overall celebrity not the other way round because though many of you seem naive to this we are not seen as a big club outside of East Anglia and we never have been.

[/quote]

Tried to move the club forward?! - well how come we are worse off financially/league table standings/debt etc than we were before she took the club over, so that my friend is FAILURE pure and simple!

If you like CELEBRITY so much get a years subscription to Heat magazine!

right oh, at long last it seems that the vast majority on here are coming to the view that Delia and Co have got to go. Hopefully we are a reasonable reflection of the 24k attending home games. So can we PLEASE give em a bit of encouragement to clear off during the next home game? There were about 15 - 20 in block E of the lower Barclay, and 2 - 3 of us in block C during the Forest game Can we please have some very vocal chants towards the Directors Box? Trust me, they are going to need a little "encouragement" to go.

Actively seeking investmnet? "My A*se!

[quote user="Gazza"]

[quote user="Football 101"]Agree completely Worthy.    Delia has tried to move the club forward investing a vast amount of her own money in the process but has made some mistakes like all humans do, does she deserve to be hated because of it? No. We can all agree that she needs to move on as we need someone with more finacial muscle to take us forward but she doesn''t deserve to be disrespected and insulted in the process.    And personally I believe Delia has increased our overall celebrity not the other way round because though many of you seem naive to this we are not seen as a big club outside of East Anglia and we never have been.[/quote]

Tried to move the club forward?! - well how come we are worse off financially/league table standings/debt etc than we were before she took the club over, so that my friend is FAILURE pure and simple!

[/quote]Not a fan of Heat, to be honest I prefer Grazia or OK. [:P]

[quote user="Football 101"][quote user="Gazza"]

[quote user="Football 101"]Agree completely Worthy.
    Delia has tried to move the club forward investing a vast amount of her own money in the process but has made some mistakes like all humans do, does she deserve to be hated because of it? No. We can all agree that she needs to move on as we need someone with more finacial muscle to take us forward but she doesn''t deserve to be disrespected and insulted in the process.
    And personally I believe Delia has increased our overall celebrity not the other way round because though many of you seem naive to this we are not seen as a big club outside of East Anglia and we never have been.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not a fan of Heat, to be honest I prefer Grazia or OK. [:P]
[/quote]

An upmarket celeb hey?!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

right oh, at long last it seems that the vast majority on here are coming to the view that Delia and Co have got to go. Hopefully we are a reasonable reflection of the 24k attending home games. So can we PLEASE give em a bit of encouragement to clear off during the next home game? There were about 15 - 20 in block E of the lower Barclay, and 2 - 3 of us in block C during the Forest game Can we please have some very vocal chants towards the Directors Box? Trust me, they are going to need a little "encouragement" to go.

[/quote]

With you on this one Barclay Boy, I''m from lower E too joined in the Delia out, I also Asked are you Watching Delia,.most disgusted with the whole team performance, 1 step forward 3 back.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

With you on this one Barclay Boy, I''m from lower E too joined in the Delia out, I also Asked are you Watching Delia,.most disgusted with the whole team performance, 1 step forward 3 back.

[/quote]

really hope that voices will continue to be raised as we can not allow things to carry on in this vain......

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[quote user="ellis206"]And what about her 12 years of service to the club Pete that she has never been payed for, how about when Delia gave up her cooking program to concentrate on Norwich City, that would have cost her a few million in lost wages, some people need to start showing some respect for what Delia and Michael have done for this club, without them we wouldn''t even have a club. [/quote]

Watling and his team saved the club 6 months before Delia invested in november the same year. how exactly did she save the club 6 months after Watling, Please explain.

[/quote]

But these board supporters are very selective with their facts hey Arturo!, I wonder where they learnt that from?!?!

Well done though for reminding Ellis of the facts though......

[/quote]Utter Bo**acks, you take away Delia Smiths £12 million and where would we be now? I think you''d find in administration. And you say I need reminding of the facts? when will the well known FACT go through the thick skulls of most people on this message board, that Peter Cullum was not prepared to buy out the shares from Delia and MWJ''s, instead just wanting to pump money into the transfer budget. When some of you keyboard warriors/idiots attend as many matches as Delia, and pump in half of your overall fortune into the club, then you have a leg to stand on, I''m getting bored of hearing the same old rubbish on here day in day out, hence why I hardly post any more, Norwich win a match, and this message board is quiet for days, Norwich lose a match and instantly people are on here moaning calling for peoples heads, its ridiculous, your supposed to support the club. Why do football fans always think they know best? it was a genius idea getting rid of Worthington wasn''t it, you should all give yourselves a clap on the back with that one, I was one of the few who wanted to keep him and give him longer, and guess what, I was right, but we''ll just ignore that fact as well eh guys.

ellis206 wrote the following post at 30/12/2008 6:10 PM:

Utter Bo**acks, you take away Delia Smiths £12 million and where would we be now? I think you''d find in administration.

And you say I need reminding of the facts? when will the well known FACT go through the thick skulls of most people on this message board, that Peter Cullum was not prepared to buy out the shares from Delia and MWJ''s, instead just wanting to pump money into the transfer budget. When some of you keyboard warriors/idiots attend as many matches as Delia, and pump in half of your overall fortune into the club, then you have a leg to stand on, I''m getting bored of hearing the same old rubbish on here day in day out, hence why I hardly post any more, Norwich win a match, and this message board is quiet for days, Norwich lose a match and instantly people are on here moaning calling for peoples heads, its ridiculous, your supposed to support the club. Why do football fans always think they know best? it was a genius idea getting rid of Worthington wasn''t it, you should all give yourselves a clap on the back with that one, I was one of the few who wanted to keep him and give him longer, and guess what, I was right, but we''ll just ignore that fact as well eh guys.

------------------------------

Spot on. Roeder is right, most fans are idiots. Most of those fans are here! No one has anything constructive to say about a way forward for this club - this board is becoming like Speakers'' Corner in Hyde Park - full of nutters on soap boxes.

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[quote user="ellis206"]And what about her 12 years of service to the club Pete that she has never been payed for, how about when Delia gave up her cooking program to concentrate on Norwich City, that would have cost her a few million in lost wages, some people need to start showing some respect for what Delia and Michael have done for this club, without them we wouldn''t even have a club. [/quote]

Watling and his team saved the club 6 months before Delia invested in november the same year. how exactly did she save the club 6 months after Watling, Please explain.

[/quote]

But these board supporters are very selective with their facts hey Arturo!, I wonder where they learnt that from?!?!

[/quote]Utter Bo**acks, you take away Delia Smiths £12 million and where would we be now? I think you''d find in administration. And you say I need reminding of the facts? when will the well known FACT go through the thick skulls of most people on this message board, that Peter Cullum was not prepared to buy out the shares from Delia and MWJ''s, instead just wanting to pump money into the transfer budget. When some of you keyboard warriors/idiots attend as many matches as Delia, and pump in half of your overall fortune into the club, then you have a leg to stand on, I''m getting bored of hearing the same old rubbish on here day in day out, hence why I hardly post any more, Norwich win a match, and this message board is quiet for days, Norwich lose a match and instantly people are on here moaning calling for peoples heads, its ridiculous, your supposed to support the club. Why do football fans always think they know best? it was a genius idea getting rid of Worthington wasn''t it, you should all give yourselves a clap on the back with that one, I was one of the few who wanted to keep him and give him longer, and guess what, I was right, but we''ll just ignore that fact as well eh guys. [/quote]Ellis206 Actually it''s more accurate to say that £12m is what Delia was looking to take out of the club by valuing the shares at £30 each, £6m is roughly what she has put in and it''s all been put into the club in the form of shareholdings or loans not gifted. £6m over a 12 year period is £500k pa not a bad return for services rendered tbh is it?

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="CT "]

12 million in 12 years = 1 million a year! She''s laughing at us, when she leaves she''ll make a big profit anyway

[/quote]

Yeah £12 milion from someone who isn''t worth much more than £20 million.......... yeah she''s having a right laugh at us you idiot!
[/quote]

Except she has not invested even £6 million in to the club during her time here has she?

CANARY NUT... post the facts here for me please mate... [;)]

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]

A good old fashioned rendition of "sack the board" would be lovely.

Even better would be "Doncaster you''re a ****, etc..."

[/quote]

Going to start them for us Lol, or at least join us if we start them for you???

[quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[quote user="ellis206"]And what about her 12 years of service to the club Pete that she has never been payed for, how about when Delia gave up her cooking program to concentrate on Norwich City, that would have cost her a few million in lost wages, some people need to start showing some respect for what Delia and Michael have done for this club, without them we wouldn''t even have a club.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Utter Bo**acks, you take away Delia Smiths £12 million and where would we be now? I think you''d find in administration.
And you say I need reminding of the facts? when will the well known FACT go through the thick skulls of most people on this message board, that Peter Cullum was not prepared to buy out the shares from Delia and MWJ''s, instead just wanting to pump money into the transfer budget. When some of you keyboard warriors/idiots attend as many matches as Delia, and pump in half of your overall fortune into the club, then you have a leg to stand on, I''m getting bored of hearing the same old rubbish on here day in day out, hence why I hardly post any more, Norwich win a match, and this message board is quiet for days, Norwich lose a match and instantly people are on here moaning calling for peoples heads, its ridiculous, your supposed to support the club. Why do football fans always think they know best? it was a genius idea getting rid of Worthington wasn''t it, you should all give yourselves a clap on the back with that one, I was one of the few who wanted to keep him and give him longer, and guess what, I was right, but we''ll just ignore that fact as well eh guys.
[/quote]

Ellis206 Actually it''s more accurate to say that £12m is what Delia was looking to take out of the club by valuing the shares at £30 each, £6m is roughly what she has put in and it''s all been put into the club in the form of shareholdings or loans not gifted. £6m over a 12 year period is £500k pa not a bad return for services rendered tbh is it?
[/quote]

you are peeing in the wind when presenting FACT to Ellis, he''s so obsessed with taking our club down with the Board that i actually think he''s more likely to be a wind up than many on here. You ellis is whats wrong if you believe only what you want to believe. As for attending more games than me!! Well i''ve a good few more decades supporting city all over than DS, but hey she''s SAVED the club single handed with her LOANS.

FOOL

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Come for a pint before or after the match in The Nelson boys... I can get a few others in there to back you all the way!!!

Barclay Boy-as suggested (I think by Nutty), at the next home game there should be two turnstiles in the barclay-the one to the left admitting you to a part of the barclay that thinks Smith and her yes men have done and are continuing to do a good job for our football club, and the other to admit those to a part where fans think that the last thirteen years have been a total disaster with the club having gone backwards big style, even after one horrible year in the premiership, which for the greater part including the drunken rant was an embarresment,for "little old Norwich" with all its finamncial rewards it was supposed to have brought us. A line of stewards in between the waring factions and hey presto job done. No more fan v fan, everyone in their own part of their stand happy with the people around them. So easy really.

would be very interesting to see how many blocks each turnstile would have go through it?!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Come for a pint before or after the match in The Nelson boys... I can get a few others in there to back you all the way!!!

[/quote]

Always in the Nelson for pre match pint along with son and his friends.we could start the ball rolling when we leave the pub on rout

8 of us in the Jubillee pre match all of the same mind and voice.

Must be that the "fans" having a go at us are teetotal? (only joking before there are smart ar*e replies!!)

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ellis206"][quote user="CT "]

12 million in 12 years = 1 million a year! She''s laughing at us, when she leaves she''ll make a big profit anyway

[/quote]Yeah £12 milion from someone who isn''t worth much more than £20 million.......... yeah she''s having a right laugh at us you idiot![/quote]

Except she has not invested even £6 million in to the club during her time here has she?

CANARY NUT... post the facts here for me please mate... [;)]

[/quote]Based on an investment (in shares) of approx £4m and this summers £2m loan and 12 years of donations/gifts of £0.

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Utter Bo**acks, you take away Delia Smiths £12 million and where would we be now? I think you''d find in administration. And you say I need reminding of the facts? when will the well known FACT go through the thick skulls of most people on this message board, that Peter Cullum was not prepared to buy out the shares from Delia and MWJ''s, instead just wanting to pump money into the transfer budget. When some of you keyboard warriors/idiots attend as many matches as Delia, and pump in half of your overall fortune into the club, then you have a leg to stand on, I''m getting bored of hearing the same old rubbish on here day in day out, hence why I hardly post any more, Norwich win a match, and this message board is quiet for days, Norwich lose a match and instantly people are on here moaning calling for peoples heads, its ridiculous, your supposed to support the club. Why do football fans always think they know best? it was a genius idea getting rid of Worthington wasn''t it, you should all give yourselves a clap on the back with that one, I was one of the few who wanted to keep him and give him longer, and guess what, I was right, but we''ll just ignore that fact as well eh guys. [/quote]Ellis206 Actually it''s more accurate to say that £12m is what Delia was looking to take out of the club by valuing the shares at £30 each, £6m is roughly what she has put in and it''s all been put into the club in the form of shareholdings or loans not gifted. £6m over a 12 year period is £500k pa not a bad return for services rendered tbh is it?[/quote]

you are peeing in the wind when presenting FACT to Ellis, he''s so obsessed with taking our club down with the Board that i actually think he''s more likely to be a wind up than many on here. You ellis is whats wrong if you believe only what you want to believe. As for attending more games than me!! Well i''ve a good few more decades supporting city all over than DS, but hey she''s SAVED the club single handed with her LOANS.

FOOL

[/quote]And how have you managed to figure out that I''m obsessed with taking our club down? You will see on many of my posts that I agree we need new investment and quickly, fact of the matter is Delia Smith isn''t wealthy enough to pay roll our way to the premiership, and we need someone with the money who can do that, but the point I''m trying to get at is I''m sick and tired of people laying the blame at Delias feet when she has done so much for the club, if Delia was a billionaire, every Norwich fan knows that she would put a substantial amount of money into Norwich, unfortunately she isn''t a billionaire. I''m also baffled as to why people don''t even mention Roger Munby in all this, as after all he is our bloody chairman! And Arturo Whittlupoli Delia has turned all of her loans into shares, which means the club doesn''t pay Delia Smith a penny back, please tell me in all your great wisdom how that is a bad thing?

[quote user="seat124"]

8 of us in the Jubillee pre match all of the same mind and voice.

Must be that the "fans" having a go at us are teetotal? (only joking before there are smart ar*e replies!!)

[/quote]

Come join us in The Nelson prior to the Southampton match mate (Tues 27th Jan).

PM me and I will pass on private contact details for myself and get a number of people to attend.

We can have a good old Delia Out Sing Song... some will join in, some will throw insults... we can then decide on if/when we would like to take it on down to the ground.

Are you up for it???

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Always in the Nelson for pre match pint along with son and his friends.we could start the ball rolling when we leave the pub on rout

[/quote]

Yes next time you are in there, sing up mate... you know the words... say we want Delia Out, say we want Delia OUT... Smith Out... Smith Out.... Sack the board, sack the board etc

Do you want me to start us off, or are you going to???

Not sure if I will be there for the Barnsley game as I may be going to watch Lowestoft Town play in the FA Vase (far more appealing).

However, will defo be there for the Southampton match on 27th April.

I dont see how Delia can be blamed for any state that Norwich are in (and certainly not results wise, the only time Ive seen her on the pitch was with mic in hand...)

[quote user="Largey"]I dont see how Delia can be blamed for any state that Norwich are in (and certainly not results wise, the only time Ive seen her on the pitch was with mic in hand...)[/quote]

Then you are clearly a stupid fool who does not have the first clue about football... now run along there''s a good fellow... [:$]

[quote user="Largey"]I dont see how Delia can be blamed for any state that Norwich are in (and certainly not results wise, the only time Ive seen her on the pitch was with mic in hand...)[/quote]

Yawnnnnnnn!!!!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Then you are clearly a stupid fool who does not have the first clue about football... now run along there''s a good fellow... [:$]

[/quote]

....you are such a charmer Smudge. Why so abusive?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Thank you oh Smudge, next time I see Delia kicking the ball about I shall thank you.

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

[quote user="ellis206"]And what about her 12 years of service to the club Pete that she has never been payed for, how about when Delia gave up her cooking program to concentrate on Norwich City, that would have cost her a few million in lost wages, some people need to start showing some respect for what Delia and Michael have done for this club, without them we wouldn''t even have a club.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ellis206 Actually it''s more accurate to say that £12m is what Delia was looking to take out of the club by valuing the shares at £30 each, £6m is roughly what she has put in and it''s all been put into the club in the form of shareholdings or loans not gifted. £6m over a 12 year period is £500k pa not a bad return for services rendered tbh is it?
[/quote]

FOOL

[/quote]

And how have you managed to figure out that I''m obsessed with taking our club down? You will see on many of my posts that I agree we need new investment and quickly, fact of the matter is Delia Smith isn''t wealthy enough to pay roll our way to the premiership, and we need someone with the money who can do that, but the point I''m trying to get at is I''m sick and tired of people laying the blame at Delias feet when she has done so much for the club, if Delia was a billionaire, every Norwich fan knows that she would put a substantial amount of money into Norwich, unfortunately she isn''t a billionaire. I''m also baffled as to why people don''t even mention Roger Munby in all this, as after all he is our bloody chairman!
And Arturo Whittlupoli Delia has turned all of her loans into shares, which means the club doesn''t pay Delia Smith a penny back, please tell me in all your great wisdom how that is a bad thing?
[/quote]

Ellis you dig yourself deeper everytime. I hate to be insulting but you are a complete prat! You have no clue, you are either very niave or just plain thick.

Read todays EDP and then tell me that Delia SMITH is not to blame. She is the majority shareholder, and along with HER selected board, appointed the clown of a manager ROEDER.They have collectively endorsed what ROEDER has done in the last 14 months, taken us to within two points of disaster, with little realisation that we will get out of it.......BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALLOWED THE WAN##R TO WASTE THE MONEY WE DID HAVE.Please do not tell me she is not to blame....SHE IS.