Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

OT: Grandchild

[quote user="Beauseant"]Do know whether its an omen or not, but I''m delighted to announce that my first grandchild, a little boy,[:D][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)] arrived a few minutes ago![/quote]

Good news congrats.  I remember when my first arrived, we were still in the Woodside at 3 the next morning lol.

The sodding website logged me off half an hour ago and wouldn''t let me log in until I opened a new account! When is it going to get dragged into the 21st century?

Thanks for all the messages guys,and thank you Arturo for lifting the cloud from my celebration! Now if you all excuse me I have some urgent business with a number of beers!!!![B][B][B]

Congratulations Beauseant!  Prepare yourself for an exhausting few years! Or so I''m told - still waiting & living in hope myself .....

Congratulations Beauseant!!! Hope all involved are doing well! If the wee man has half of your wit then he''ll do ok! You''ve always been one of my favourite posters, and this news must be a great New Year Gift to you!

Congratulations Beau, and to your family. Another Canary fan for the future, think the family area is going to be packed in years to come, what with your grandchild, mine and Butler''s. Let''s hope they have a decent team to watch. Again, many congratulations and enjoy!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

Congratulations Beau............hope the head''s not too painful this morning.

[/quote]

Have to admit to being a tad delicate this morning![:D]

Thanks again to all of you for your kind messages!

Sorry I missed this yesterday Beau. Congratulations to you (welcome to the Grandad club) and the family.

Hope all is well with your daughter and new grandson.

Is he going to be called Glenn?[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

Sorry I missed this yesterday Beau. Congratulations to you (welcome to the Grandad club) and the family.

Hope all is well with your daughter and new grandson.

Is he going to be called Glenn?[;)]

[/quote]

Many thanks Butler. There were times when I wondered if he was ever going to arrive,and yesterday was horrendous as I waited for news from the hospital, but I''m so proud now! He even arrived in time for me to catch most of the game!

I have suggested Arturo (definitely not Glenn!), but the parents seem strangely reluctant![:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]And how are baby and parents doing today Beauseant?[/quote]

All OK, thanks WAY. We are hoping she''ll be released later,as we can''t visit due to the norovirus at the hospital, but no news yet.

The proud grandfather does, however, have a slight headache due to an overdose of Pinot Noir last night[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]And how are baby and parents doing today Beauseant?[/quote]

All OK, thanks WAY. We are hoping she''ll be released later,as we can''t visit due to the norovirus at the hospital, but no news yet.

The proud grandfather does, however, have a slight headache due to an overdose of Pinot Noir last night[:D]

[/quote]

lol I said wet the babies head, not drown it[;)]   Hope your head is not feeling so delicate later.

Glad they are ok though, sooner they are home the better and away from that nasty bug.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Do know whether its an omen or not, but I''m delighted to announce that my first grandchild, a little boy,[:D][<:o)][<:o)][<:o)] arrived a few minutes ago![/quote]

Congratulations!

Is it to be called Glenn????

Congrats Beau [<:o)][:D][B]My missus gave birth to our son in the early hours of last Wednesday, hence my absence from here for the few days. He''s laying in my arms now whilst his Mum has a well earned rest and our two girls wreck the place fueled by a breakfast of sweets left over from Christmas!

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Congrats Beau [<:o)][:D][B]

My missus gave birth to our son in the early hours of last Wednesday, hence my absence from here for the few days. He''s laying in my arms now whilst his Mum has a well earned rest and our two girls wreck the place fueled by a breakfast of sweets left over from Christmas!

[/quote]

That''s brilliant Shack. Perhaps your lad and my grandson will make their Canary debuts together!

Congratulations mate![:D][Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Congrats Beau [<:o)][:D][B]My missus gave birth to our son in the early hours of last Wednesday, hence my absence from here for the few days. He''s laying in my arms now whilst his Mum has a well earned rest and our two girls wreck the place fueled by a breakfast of sweets left over from Christmas![/quote]

That''s brilliant Shack. Perhaps your lad and my grandson will make their Canary debuts together!

[/quote]I wonder what league we''ll be in by then [:(].Anglian Combination was about my level so my boy should be fine [;)]

Good Lad.  Congratulations.  In a few years time, let''s hope he will be at Carrow Road as a loyal fan.  Good luck for the future

Hi everyone I am a new''un to this forum.

Congratulations Beauseant, have they come up with a name for it yet?

I am due to have ANOTHER baby BROTHER/SISTER on March 26th ( But the due dates are never right are they, lol)

Was this one late or early?

ITFC or NCFC....NCFC :)

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Congrats Beau [<:o)][:D][B]

My missus gave birth to our son in the early hours of last Wednesday, hence my absence from here for the few days. He''s laying in my arms now whilst his Mum has a well earned rest and our two girls wreck the place fueled by a breakfast of sweets left over from Christmas!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wonder what league we''ll be in by then [:(].

Anglian Combination was about my level so my boy should be fine [;)]
[/quote]

I reached the dizzy heights of the Southern Prem (a very long time ago!), so hopefully the genes have passed on! I just hope he has a decent left foot, because I never did!!![:D]

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]Hi everyone I am a new''un to this forum. Congratulations Beauseant, have they come up with a name for it yet? I am due to have ANOTHER baby BROTHER/SISTER on March 26th ( But the due dates are never right are they, lol) Was this one late or early? ITFC or NCFC....NCFC :)[/quote]

Very late (nearly two weeks) and they have called him Mitchell.

Good luck with your new arrival!

Congratulations, and you never know by the time Mitchell is ready to go to Carrow road we might just have a good team again.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

Congratulations, and you never know by the time Mitchell is ready to go to Carrow road we might just have a good team again.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t bet on it!