Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

NCISA.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]NCISA= Still fiddling like Nero while City burn!  [:|][/quote]

Sounds like it Wiz... but exactly the same as you and 99.9% of other City fans out there!!!

Didn''t expect much from the questionnaires because there are obviously a lot of totally blinkered fools who are members of the NCISA who would never dream of saying a word against those in control of the club.  But like it or not things are only going to get a hell of a lot worse before they get better now... because as I say 99.9% of you have set there fiddling while Rome burns.

You have had chances to e:mail the NCISA Wiz...

You could also come and meet me any time before or after a match (usual watering hole is The Nelson just opposite the station before and after the match).

So don''t go laying any blame at the NCISA''s door Wiz... that is very unfair indeed... if they choose not to act... at least they have sat down and listened to people who want action.

If you are too lazy to even write an e:mail when they have requested that you do so then what do you expect?

[/quote]

You come and pick me and my wheelchair up Smudger and I''ll do my bit, but not if NCISA are involved okay?

[/quote]

We may just take you up on that offer WIZ... watch what you say.... [;)]

[/quote]Does anyone else sense the potential for a most unlikely "Road Trip" movie in this one?  Like Easy Rider maybe, or, um, Roed Trip.

[quote user="Smudger"]

I have met other members through my dealings with the NCISA who have hinted at direct action with or without the NCISA''s blessing if there was no immediate improvements seen at Carrow Road.

[/quote]

So when is this direct action to get rid of Delia likely to take place Smudger, presumeably after NCISA evaluate the questionnaires they sent out at the end of November?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

I have met other members through my dealings with the NCISA who have hinted at direct action with or without the NCISA''s blessing if there was no immediate improvements seen at Carrow Road.

[/quote]

So when is this direct action to get rid of Delia likely to take place Smudger, presumeably after NCISA evaluate the questionnaires they sent out at the end of November?

[/quote]

I don''t have a clue how the NCISA work bur surely all they need to do is play back the chants of thousands of fans from Sundays pathetic showing  "Roeder out" and "you don''t know what your doing" i believe it was, also the odd "Delia  out" from a good few fans, surely that will tell you all you need to know and what needs to be done, the fans are getting restless and want change one way or another,i''m afraid it''s going to turn nasty like during the Chase days and no City fan wants that again!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have no idea is the simple answer to your question CA.

I know that the NCISA are planning to meet over the next week or so to evaluate the results from the questionnaires which they have received.

I also know that somebody rather high up there said approx 4 or 6 weeks ago that he would consider acting with or without their blessing (I am obviously not going to tell you who that is and I do not know if this was just heated pre match drinking discussion or not as yet).

I also know that others who I am in contact with are wanting things to happen whether the NCISA choose to act or not.

Whether this will happen who knows???

Would you like to participate, would you like to lead us in to battle even CA, or are you just curious???

[quote user="Smudger"]Did I print out the results Lappin, or did I just comment on information which had already been give out to yourself by Kathy???

You just have to keep digging at people who are trying to actually do something to better the situation our club finds itself in don''t you Lappin?

Care to share with us all why that is???  [:$][/quote]"My comments above are aimed at the apathy amongst NCISA members... only 100+ of all the questionnaires sent out (about 400 in total) returned... with pretty much a 50/50 split of views from those that were."

Show me where Kathy gave out those details smudger!

Why would you post on here giving the impression that Mr Wilkinson thinks everything in the garden is rosy Lappin???

I simply said that I agreed with him!

Have you asked him his opinions on what is going on in the boardroom and other areas of the club?

I don''t know Mr Wilkinson and was merely commenting on his article!

He has offered one statement regarding Mr Roeder (which I agree with entirely).

Why do you feel the need to post on here trying to twist what he has said in to Mr Wilkinson believes everything in the Norwich City Garden is rosy Lapp???

How is agreeing with him twisting his words?

As for saying that I have failed to garner support from within the NCISA are you sure that is the case Lappin?

50/50 split from 100 forms returned (your words) surely means that 350 people out of 400 didn''t support you!

I believe there is supposed to be approx a 50/50 split from the questionnaires which were returned (we will of course have to wait for the full results).

Your choice!

Of course you do not bother to turn up at any of our meetings do you?  So maybe you could keep your nose out of other peoples affairs or take the time and trouble to come and speak to those people face to face to find out what is going on???

I have met with John and Kathy several times smudger ( they represent NCISA). Who do you represent? 

I haven''t really read this thread but Lappin:

"As for saying that I have failed to garner support from within the NCISA are you sure that is the case Lappin?

50/50 split from 100 forms returned (your words) surely means that 350 people out of 400 didn''t support you!"

This is being entirely unfair on Smudger, I know he can be a bit of an annoyance at times, but who are you to say what the other 300''s views are? Smudger could easily turn around and use the numbers to his advantage and say that 300 agreed with him. Pretty poor arguing really mate.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]Did I print out the results Lappin, or did I just comment on information which had already been give out to yourself by Kathy???

You just have to keep digging at people who are trying to actually do something to better the situation our club finds itself in don''t you Lappin?

Care to share with us all why that is???  [:$][/quote]"My comments above are aimed at the apathy amongst NCISA members... only 100+ of all the questionnaires sent out (about 400 in total) returned... with pretty much a 50/50 split of views from those that were."

Show me where Kathy gave out those details smudger!

[/quote]

Certainly Lapp... here you go...

I may have put a tiny bit more information in with regards to the figures involved... ie: number of members (which I ma sure has been posted on here numerous times over the last few months anyhow), plus a rough estimate of the number of questionnaires which were actually returned.

"At last!

I feel as if I have stopped banging my head against a brick wall after all this time. Both John and I, have for a very very long time tried to get over the message that on this message board the opinions expressed are ours and ours alone. The committee is a very broad church as we have both said on countless occasions, and in some ways reflects the broad spectrums of views out there among the fans as a whole. Some of us want Roeder out. Some dont. Some of us want the board out. Some dont. You are not barred either from the membership or committee of NCISA because of your viewpoint. That is why Smudger  hasnt been asked to leave. The day we start doing that is the day we lose any clout at all and any credibility. I havent had time yet to evaluate properly the questionnaires that have been returned to me, but I get the impression that there is no overwhelming feeling either way as regards the state of the football club. And that, whether you like it or not, is the way things are, and if, as I suspect that is the case, then it doesnt give us a remit whatsoever to take any radical action at this time. John and I will look at them properly during the next week or so and do some sort of statistical analysis of the answers, and I will report the findings to the message board.

And in the meantime - what John posts on here is what John thinks. And what Kathy posts on here is what Kathy thinks.

Thank you Lappin. Happy new year."

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I haven''t really read this thread but Lappin: "As for saying that I have failed to garner support from within the NCISA are you sure that is the case Lappin? 50/50 split from 100 forms returned (your words) surely means that 350 people out of 400 didn''t support you!" This is being entirely unfair on Smudger, I know he can be a bit of an annoyance at times, but who are you to say what the other 300''s views are? Smudger could easily turn around and use the numbers to his advantage and say that 300 agreed with him. Pretty poor arguing really mate.[/quote]

Thank you ncfcstar... you saved me the time in responding to that one myself... [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Just found an interesting piece from John C Wilkinson in NCISA''s Pink-un column.....

http://new.pinkun.com/content/columns/NCISA.aspx

It seems a reasoned and balanced view of the situation at the club at the moment and one that I agree with in it''s entirety. It does beg the question however, how does this view sit with the chairman of NCISA who''s recent thread and general opinions of the board and manager tend to be at odds with this piece?

It would also suggest that smudgers attempts to change NCISA into a more radical organisation have fallen on deaf ears.

Well done John, the voice of common sense. [Y]

[/quote]

Again Lapp.... I will draw your attention to your original post... what exactly were you getting at here?

You brought the views of Mr Wilkinson and Mr Tilson... not only on the manager but on the board of directors in to this thread at the very beginning, not me.

All I said is that you seemed to be twisting what Mr Wilkinson said in his initial article in order to have a dig at Mr Tilson.

Why was there any need to mention the board of directors???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"] Just found an interesting piece from John C Wilkinson in NCISA''s Pink-un column.....

It seems a reasoned and balanced view of the situation at the club at the moment and one that I agree with in it''s entirety. It does beg the question however, how does this view sit with the chairman of NCISA who''s recent thread and general opinions of the board and manager tend to be at odds with this piece?

It would also suggest that smudgers attempts to change NCISA into a more radical organisation have fallen on deaf ears.

Well done John, the voice of common sense. [Y][/quote]Again Lapp.... I will draw your attention to your original post... what exactly were you getting at here?

You brought the views of Mr Wilkinson and Mr Tilson... not only on the manager but on the board of directors in to this thread at the very beginning, not me.

All I said is that you seemed to be twisting what Mr Wilkinson said in his initial article in order to have a dig at Mr Tilson.

Why was there any need to mention the board of directors???[/quote]I was simply pointing out their apparent conflicting views smudger and they both put those views in the public domain. Mr Wilkinson had entitled his article......

"Fans should remain patient with City boss"

Whereas John included in his thread which appeared on here a few days before.....

"What hope is there for the future if members of the Board and management see yesterday as some sort of benchmark to take us forward into 2009?

Yes we won and yes it gave us a little breathing space from the bottom three but the whole set up on and off the field is down to the manager after fourteen months in charge and if what i saw yesterday is some sort of future plan to take us onwards and upwards i am very worried."

Nobody is asked to start or reply to threads on here but if they do, surely they expect to be queried especially if those views appear to be at odds with their own organisation. My response was not intended to be malicious or personal in any way but it is my right to respond if I see inconsistencies.

To go back to the original article.

I too can find bits in there that I wholeheartedly agree with and some that I don''t.  The fact is that John is talking in general terms about the ideal of giving a manager 3 years and not many clubs and their fans expect success in under 3 years.

However and it is a big HOWEVER, if things are clearly going wrong then you don''t wait 3 years anymore than when we all start jobs we aren''t given a 3 year probation period.

So I now admit that events mean I don''t think we can give Roeder 3 years.

However surely the main thing about the article is that it is an opinion that has stirred people up, so well done John for writing it.

[quote user="Smudger"]

I also know that somebody rather high up there said approx 4 or 6 weeks ago that he would consider acting with or without their blessing (I am obviously not going to tell you who that is and I do not know if this was just heated pre match drinking discussion or not as yet).

I also know that others who I am in contact with are wanting things to happen whether the NCISA choose to act or not.

Would you like to participate, would you like to lead us in to battle even CA, or are you just curious???

[/quote]

I''m past leading anyone into battle Smudger [:)] but I do agree that our situation has become very worrying and that some kind of action may need to be taken by us fans but I have to be honest and say I''m not sure what sort of action would make a difference.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"] Just found an interesting piece from John C Wilkinson in NCISA''s Pink-un column.....

Well done John, the voice of common sense. [Y][/quote]Again Lapp.... I will draw your attention to your original post... what exactly were you getting at here?

Why was there any need to mention the board of directors???[/quote]I was simply pointing out their apparent conflicting views smudger and they both put those views in the public domain. Mr Wilkinson had entitled his article......

Whereas John included in his thread which appeared on here a few days before.....

"What hope is there for the future if members of the Board and management see yesterday as some sort of benchmark to take us forward into 2009?

Yes we won and yes it gave us a little breathing space from the bottom three but the whole set up on and off the field is down to the manager after fourteen months in charge and if what i saw yesterday is some sort of future plan to take us onwards and upwards i am very worried."

Nobody is asked to start or reply to threads on here but if they do, surely they expect to be queried especially if those views appear to be at odds with their own organisation. My response was not intended to be malicious or personal in any way but it is my right to respond if I see inconsistencies.

[/quote]

Lappinitip you really have a way of trying to distort things because how on earth are John W''s views which are personally different to mine "appear to be at odds with their own organisation?"

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="lappinitup"] Just found an interesting piece from John C Wilkinson in NCISA''s Pink-un column.....

[/quote]

Ahh yes Lappin but Mr Tilson hardly metions the board in his post here either which is mainly directed in Roeders direction.

So I aks again, why did U feel the need to mention the board???

[quote user="TIL 1010"][For the last time why not e-mail NCISA or ring me on 07714216616 with all all gripes about NCFC/NCISA.

The rest of the world communicates in this way but for some reason it seems beyond you.

I had forgotten you were disabled and for that i can only say sorry but why continually try to make an issue of it?

[/quote]

I e-mailed you yesterday, and as yet, I have recieved no reply.

And my disability IS bloody relevent and central to my counter arguement in not attending your gathering of minds, whether you like it or not!.

Jeez![:S]

The hope that some have on here that the NCISA are somehow going to ride to the rescue shows how desperate all of us have become for some positive change to come about with the football club.

Firstly it was Cullum that was held up as our white knight, with no real substance and now wer''re expecting an organisation that on the whole for the last 10 years has been primarily a charitable organisation to front a movement for change, what next will the Rotary club lead us to salvation.

I guess we''ll be holding out hope for the group of local businessmen to ride to the rescue next which they clearly won''t.

I''ve given up hope of any change will come in time to save us from league 1, were broke, we have the smallest squad in the league with little quality and no strikers, we have a manager who can''t motivate the squad we have, who we should but can''t afford to sack, a board that want out but no takers. we may survive this season by the skin of our teeth, but next year we''ll be weaker still and will go down.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Lappinitip you really have a way of trying to distort things because how on earth are John W''s views which are personally different to mine "appear to be at odds with their own organisation?"[/quote]John. In my OP I acknowledged Mr Wilkinson''s article which was under the NCISA banner but commented it was contrary to your own views which you accepted in your reply. How on earth is that "distorting things"? My main point was that smudgers campaign of abuse on this site had failed so it seemed to me as an outsider he had been using NCISA as a vehicle to cause disruption to our club and, judging by the article, seems to have failed with that too.

Later in the thread, City Angel asked a hypothetical question regarding figures from your questionnaire which you (rightly) said you couldn''t give answers to until the figures had been collated and discussed at a committee meeting. However, smudger jumped in and gave out those figures (approximate) without acknowledgement or denial by you. Instead, you accuse me of distorting things whilst smudger retaliates by starting another thread about me using false allegations.

I did not start this thread for a fight but simply to point out that NCISA was leading the way with commonsense, however, I do feel that having smudger at your side is not doing much for your credibility especially when he calls some of your members "blinkered fools".

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Lappinitip you really have a way of trying to distort things because how on earth are John W''s views which are personally different to mine "appear to be at odds with their own organisation?"[/quote]John. In my OP I acknowledged Mr Wilkinson''s article which was under the NCISA banner but commented it was contrary to your own views which you accepted in your reply. How on earth is that "distorting things"? My main point was that smudgers campaign of abuse on this site had failed so it seemed to me as an outsider he had been using NCISA as a vehicle to cause disruption to our club and, judging by the article, seems to have failed with that too.

Later in the thread, City Angel asked a hypothetical question regarding figures from your questionnaire which you (rightly) said you couldn''t give answers to until the figures had been collated and discussed at a committee meeting. However, smudger jumped in and gave out those figures (approximate) without acknowledgement or denial by you. Instead, you accuse me of distorting things whilst smudger retaliates by starting another thread about me using false allegations.

I did not start this thread for a fight but simply to point out that NCISA was leading the way with commonsense, however, I do feel that having smudger at your side is not doing much for your credibility especially when he calls some of your members "blinkered fools".

[/quote]What a corker to end the year with - of course you didn''t.......

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][For the last time why not e-mail NCISA or ring me on 07714216616 with all all gripes about NCFC/NCISA.

The rest of the world communicates in this way but for some reason it seems beyond you.

I had forgotten you were disabled and for that i can only say sorry but why continually try to make an issue of it?

[/quote]

And my disability IS bloody relevent and central to my counter arguement in not attending your gathering of minds, whether you like it or not!.

[/quote]

Thanks for the e-mail Wizard but there was nothing in it that required a response.No questions about NCISA and none about NCFC.Can we just give it a rest now please.I have retained your e-mail address for future reference.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][For the last time why not e-mail NCISA or ring me on 07714216616 with all all gripes about NCFC/NCISA.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for the e-mail Wizard but there was nothing in it that required a response.No questions about NCISA and none about NCFC.Can we just give it a rest now please.I have retained your e-mail address for future reference.

[/quote]

John, have you ever read "How To Win Friends And Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. If not, I suggest you give it a read. I am assuming, of course, that your objective is to grow the NCISA membership and make it a more effective organisation. 

[/quote]

Smudger is a paid up member of NCISA and is entitled to his views.He is no more "at our side" than any other member who may well have yet another take on what is going on at NCFC.Goodness me you are not suggesting NCISA invoke a censorship and expulsion policy towards its members are you Lappinitup?

Going back to my previous post it was your"Appear to be at odds with their own organisation" quote which i do not understand.John W has his view,i have mine and i am sure the rest of the Committee have their views as well.Surely that is healthy debate and democratic so where is the problem.

Smudger is a paid up member of NCISA and is entitled to his views.He is no more "at our side" than any other member who may well have yet another take on what is going on at NCFC.Goodness me you are not suggesting NCISA invoke a censorship and expulsion policy towards its members are you Lappinitup?

Of course not John. If you are happy to have members insult fellow members on here, and leak information that you are not prepared to release yourself, so be it.

Going back to my previous post it was your"Appear to be at odds with their own organisation" quote which i do not understand.John W has his view,i have mine and i am sure the rest of the Committee have their views as well.Surely that is healthy debate and democratic so where is the problem.

There is no problem. I simply stated (again) that the NCISA article didn''t portray your view which you have already conceded.

Anyway, we are all starting to repeat ourselves so to you, Kathy and all NCISA members, Happy New Year.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][For the last time why not e-mail NCISA or ring me on 07714216616 with all all gripes about NCFC/NCISA.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Fair enough.

Although I thought the Chase Out days were all about NCFC!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

John, have you ever read "How To Win Friends And Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. If not, I suggest you give it a read. I am assuming, of course, that your objective is to grow the NCISA membership and make it a more effective organisation. 

[/quote]

Think he''s ignoring you Yankee [:D]

Of course not John. If you are happy to have members insult fellow members on here, and leak information that you are not prepared to release yourself, so be it.

There is no problem. I simply stated (again) that the NCISA article didn''t portray your view which you have already conceded.

Anyway, we are all starting to repeat ourselves so to you, Kathy and all NCISA members, Happy New Year.

[/quote]

Ever thought of a career in Politics or the Boardroom at Carrow Road Lapp???

I am sure you have a Phd in Spin???  [:$]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Smudger,Wizard and a few others on here are going to lend me a copy when they have finished with it.Sorry CA i have not been quicker off the mark with a response but i went out with the wife and some friends till 3am.Funny that ,having a life outside the Pink Un messageboard.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Smudger,Wizard and a few others on here are going to lend me a copy when they have finished with it.Sorry CA i have not been quicker off the mark with a response but i went out with the wife and some friends till 3am.Funny that ,having a life outside the Pink Un messageboard.[/quote]

No excuses Mr Tilly [:)], you posted after Yankee''s post mid afternoon .Hope your hangover isn''t too bad!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Smudger,Wizard and a few others on here are going to lend me a copy when they have finished with it.Sorry CA i have not been quicker off the mark with a response but i went out with the wife and some friends till 3am.Funny that ,having a life outside the Pink Un messageboard.[/quote]

CA, were you out on the razzle too last night? I dont know if you realise, but you have started posting in italics!

No excuses Mr Tilly [:)], you posted after Yankee''s post mid afternoon .Hope your hangover isn''t too bad!

[/quote]

Hiya Kathy,

No wasn''t out on the razzle, stayed in on the razzle [:D] Think it got posted in italics as the font stays the same as the post you reply to.

Happy New Year.

CA