Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

Oh No!

to be fair i dont think roeder is stupid enough to lose him on a free transfer. i think in january he will have a fair idea of wheter lee croft will sign a new contract and if  it doesnt look likley then roeder will sell before the window closes. we should get at least 350k that way. hope he stays though but young lad from the north west, it will be difficult

Double edged sword isn''t it-we got Clingan by the same means we could lose Croft.

If he wants a move and thinks he is more likely to get a chance of Premiership football with the Blades, or anyone else, I wouldn''t blame him-but think, and hope, he''ll stay.

[quote user="CT "]Like Curo eh Wiz?[;)][/quote]

If you like, yes CT.

I know Curo didn''t want to go out on loan, he really had no choice, and I''m still peed about it.........I also fear he won''t be back either![:(]

Would be sad to see him leave on a free as he seems a good lad, top character to have about and always gets stuck in.

Having said that still a bit inconsistent when it comes to delivery in the final third although he is getting better!

We talking about Curo or Croft here? Firstly, no chance of Croft leaving us for Sheff Utd whatsoever, it''s pointless gossip.

Secondly, Cureton isn''t good enough anymore, but you cannot question his commitment and passion, therefore, he absolutely should be sent off with a thanks.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]If Curo does go he deserves a hero''s send off.
[/quote]

Yes. Open-top bus, reception at City Hall, statue outside Carrow Road, public holiday, free winter fuel bills for the elderly (including Wiz) etc etc.

[quote user="The Anonymous One"]

Yes. Open-top bus, reception at City Hall, statue outside Carrow Road, public holiday, free winter fuel bills for the elderly (including Wiz) etc etc.

[/quote]Glad we''re on the same page.

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]

From the gossip column:

Lee Croft could turn down a new contract with Norwich City in order to join Sheffield United on a free transfer. (Daily Mirror)

[/quote]

I wouldn''t worry too much about what you read in the Mirror, besides if they are going to get him free he won''t leave until next June.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]If he stays......great, if he wants away, then he can bugger off, I only want fully committed players at City![/quote]Actually, Curo asked to go out on loan!

And re: Croft, I''m sure he''ll sign soon enough, look how much his Derby goal meant to him! He is one of the most established members of our squad, he can''t go!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]If Curo does go he deserves a hero''s send off.
[/quote]

Can I have some of that what your on,

do you see further than your nose

I dont want croft to go, ever since Bell has come in he has imporved alot with his crossing, and he is deadly when running at defenders, most of the time.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="1st Wizard"]If he stays......great, if he wants away, then he can bugger off, I only want fully committed players at City![/quote]

Actually, Curo asked to go out on loan!

[/quote]

Only because there was no choice AJ, Jamie wasn''t content to sit on his arse and count his wages, he wanted to play.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="1st Wizard"]If he stays......great, if he wants away, then he can bugger off, I only want fully committed players at City![/quote]

Actually, Curo asked to go out on loan!

[/quote]

Only because there was no choice AJ, Jamie wasn''t content to sit on his arse and count his wages, he wanted to play.[:|]

[/quote]

...but sadly he just aint good enough.