Sign in to follow this  
Xavi- Poor Mans Ian Crook

Pointless Canary Call

What is the point of canary call. Neil Adams agrees with every point people raise. No matter how contradictory he always ''agrees in part''. There should be a more controversial host (Adrian Durham type). He says what he thinks and doesn''t take any rubbish.

I disagree that Neil agrees with all the callers and I find it entertaining to listen to on the way home so would be lost without it.

[quote user="cityangel"]I disagree that Neil agrees with all the callers and I find it entertaining to listen to on the way home so would be lost without it.[/quote]

Same.

For anybody who actually listens to it regularly they''ll know that Neil Adams won''t go along with things he thinks are wide of the mark or comments just designed to stir things up.

its like a partridge sketch with Norfolk farmers giving there uneducated views on professional football ..... too loooaannn players Niel

Hands off Canary Call. Its Norfolk''s answer to Saturday Night Live, without the biting satire and Tina Fey, but with lots of people who appear to know nothing whatsoever about football droning on while Neil Adams tries to remain polite and/or awake.

most of the time Radio Norfolk phone in is utterly pointless.  its nothing but a chance for people to get on the radio and bleet about utter crap.  all those callers ever do is moan and groan, even when city win they still have to pick a hole in something and someone in the city team or management team. It is often people who havent even been to the match itself and they think they can comment on a incident they never saw. utter genious,  As for Neil Adams,  dont you think his hands are tied by the fact Radio Norfolk tell him to keep it on the fence and Norwich City who employ him who wont let him be open minded due to the fact Roeder sacked him with regards to comments he made previously.  IMO it would be better to have a non connected presenter on there for the phone ins side so that honesty can be voiced.  Neil Adams for everything is a good commentator for the match side.  but to damn restricted to do the phone ins.

I seem to notice that when someone makes a good point, Adams seems to end their call early. That''s the way I see it. "You''ve made your point" is usually the cut off line.

I hunt ackshally read this post Neil but my son has and he says its rubbish, too many loon posters, and no mention of Ashton in the entire post. I mean whass goin orn Neill?Lord knows we all need something to look forward to on a Saturday afternoon. CC is legend!!

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]What is the point of canary call. Neil Adams agrees with every point people raise. No matter how contradictory he always ''agrees in part''. There should be a more controversial host (Adrian Durham type). He says what he thinks and doesn''t take any rubbish.[/quote]100% agree, Adrian Durham is ledge.