Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD - Norwich Vs Swansea

[quote user="shyster"]Whatever did the tosspot Roeder say to them at half-time!?[/quote]

Or maybe it''s a case of what he didn''t say.

The w**ker!! [:@]

[quote user="shyster"]Whatever did the tosspot Roeder say to them at half-time!?[/quote]

"Make me look good." The players took one look in his direction, spit once, and gave each other a knowing look.

This is a disgrace. What happens when you change the team every week. Season is officially a relegation battle now. GR may sign good players but he cannot get them playing. How long can this garbage go on?

I''m beginning to wonder why I bother to spend my Saturday afternoons every week following this sh*t.

For Christ''s sake sort it out someone

i cant believe im saying this but maybe we should just get relegated to put ourselves out of our misery .

[quote user="Bigus"]

This is a disgrace. What happens when you change the team every week. Season is officially a relegation battle now. GR may sign good players but he cannot get them playing. How long can this garbage go on?

[/quote]

I''m not making excuses for him but he had to make changes this week due to injuries and suspensions.  That said, the team out there today does not look that bad on paper, something''s wrong somewhere.

WTF is going on? Just back from watching son.When I left we were 1-0 up, by the time I got back here and online we''re 3-1 down. Fantastic another half decent weekend slides into terminal depression courtesy of NCFC[:@]

Good thing we subbed out Lupoli.  Afterall, he scored our only earned goal, and he was obviously responsible for the 2 given up early this half.

Roeder is a freaking genius!

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]its neither, its common sense, skillful player on for a total moron[/quote]

Well, perhaps my humour is too subtle for you. However, I''m not sure either us of are particularly well placed to make such judgements.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

Good thing we subbed out Lupoli.  Afterall, he scored our only earned goal, and he was obviously responsible for the 2 given up early this half.

Roeder is a freaking genius!

[/quote]

In fairness, every time I''ve seen Lupoli play this season his boiler has blown after about 60 minutes.Having said that, Lupoli on his knees is better than Cureton fully fit!

[quote user="The Prisoner"]Forest winning away at Bristol City. Any one from six is fast becoming any two from six and the gap above us is slowly widening.
[/quote]

Unless we start winning at home we''re dead, given our away "form" !

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I stand corrected.....or umm, er, you mean you thought I was being sarcastic, Beauseant?[/quote]

Clearly something was lost in translation HC! Were you not being sarcastic, then?