Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD - Norwich Vs Swansea

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]What a striker partnership! Onwards and upwards.[/quote]

It''s what we''ve been saying for ages about playing Lups up front with Lita.  Lups is the creative player, and his goal sounds like a good ball.

Outstanding save from David Marshall followed by a goal mouth scrambled goal for Swansea but the flag is up for offside.

Things are going our way :D

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Outstanding save from David Marshall followed by a goal mouth scrambled goal for Swansea but the flag is up for offside. Things are going our way :D[/quote]

Early days yet, the team just have to press on and pressure them, thats when mistakes happen when our players pile on the pressure.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]What a striker partnership! Onwards and upwards.[/quote]

Should''ve been the strike partnership for the last few games and still makes one wonder why Lupoli hasn''t figured in the idiot Roeder''s plans.

Match stats -

Goal Attempts8 : 5Goal Attempts
On Target3 : 4On Target
Crosses- : -Crosses
Corners1 : 4Corners
Offside- : 2Offside
Fouls6 : 7Fouls
Free kicks9 : 6Free kicks
 Yellow cards- : -Yellow cards 
 Red cards- : -Red cards 
% Possession47 : 53Possession %

[quote user="shyster"]

Should''ve been the strike partnership for the last few games and still makes one wonder why Lupoli hasn''t figured in the idiot Roeder''s plans.

[/quote]

I know, we''ve been asking the same, and it also makes me wonder if we can see it why GR and his team can''t..........oh well, that''s football lol

[quote user="shyster"]

[/quote]

Lupoli didn''t deliver in the last couple of games he played in - perhaps "the idiot" Roeder knew what he needed to do to motivate him?

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Pattison cracks one off the post, when is he going to score!?[/quote]

lol dunno, let''s hope the break he needs comes today.  I like him as a player oddly enough.

I think he''s one of the better midfielders we have. If it ever comes to a matter of Pattison or Croft on the right wing if it''s going to be Bell and Hoolahan contesting for the left wing, I know who I would choose.

For ability to cross, shoot and get stuck in, pattison offers a hell of a lot more than Lee Croft ever has.

Get a goal today Matt and all will be pleased :)

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="shyster"]

[/quote]

Lupoli didn''t deliver in the last couple of games he played in - perhaps "the idiot" Roeder knew what he needed to do to motivate him?

[/quote]

What a load of squit - you don''t drop a player for two average displays; does said players confidence no good at all - this is one of Roeder''s many faults - consistency in a tried & trusted format. The one bad game and you''re dropped philosophy never works.

Stop making excuses for the terrible berk of a manager.

The man is a prize anus. 

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Pattison cracks one off the post, when is he going to score!?[/quote]

PMSL.....

[/quote]

my flat mate recommended I removed "the post" just to make it sound that little bit more crude :)

Matty Pat was so unlucky, looked in all the way from the Barclay C block, then rolled right across the goal.

Come on City, Swansea look dreadful under pressure, there for the taking.

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]did this quote just work guys? FOr some reason on mine it just appears as a load of data and symbols[/quote]

All I see are numbers and symbols [:)]