Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Relax, my balls say we'll beat Donny!

[quote user="NorwichsNewFinest"]I miss Lappinitup''s "We''re doomed I tell ya" joke. Not gonna complain if we don''t get to see it for a while.[/quote]

I don''t miss it at all. It''s funny how he shut up when we were getting beaten. 

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="NorwichsNewFinest"]I miss Lappinitup''s "We''re doomed I tell ya" joke. Not gonna complain if we don''t get to see it for a while.[/quote]

I don''t miss it at all. It''s funny how he shut up when we were getting beaten. 

[/quote]You probably didn''t notice me when the doom-mongers were swamping the board with their bile, but I was about Link! Anyway, I only shout "doomed" when we''re beaten so if you noticed that how was I shut up?

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]Wiz, I''m convinced you''re God himself!!!!!!![/quote]I agree with you, if you mean in the sense that you hope he doesn''t exist?

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]Wiz, I''m convinced you''re God himself!!!!!!![/quote]Lol.

I''m seriously getting spooked by all this Paint Me Yellow.

I mean, all I do is see pictures in my crystal balls of future events, they''re not a good luck charm or Hex, indeed, I can''t claim any credit whatsoever for the City victories, the team, manager plus the fans are the ones responsible, not I.

I say again, I just see pictures and interpret them............thats all.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]Wiz, I''m convinced you''re God himself!!!!!!![/quote]

I agree with you, if you mean in the sense that you hope he doesn''t exist?

[/quote]

LOL!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]Wiz, I''m convinced you''re God himself!!!!!!![/quote]I agree with you, if you mean in the sense that you hope he doesn''t exist?[/quote]Post of the day, right there [:D]

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]

Yes you are quite right "Link"I agree with you , Its funny how he has shut up now.[:|]....arrdee.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]Wiz, I''m convinced you''re God himself!!!!!!![/quote]Lol.

I''m seriously getting spooked by all this Paint Me Yellow.

I mean, all I do is see pictures in my crystal balls of future events, they''re not a good luck charm or Hex, indeed, I can''t claim any credit whatsoever for the City victories, the team, manager plus the fans are the ones responsible, not I.

I say again, I just see pictures and interpret them............thats all.

[/quote]

Them mind bending drugs are awesome