Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Relax, my balls say we'll beat Donny!

My two crystal balls both show City players celebrating in the dressing room after the Doncaster game, so I believe the result has gone our way again in the pre time/future. 

No score, the balls only see events not statistics, so be happy, I am![:D]

Maybe they got away with fixing the match, causing us to lose 1-0 but earning them thousands :P

I hope you''re right again Wiz!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

My two crystal balls both show City players celebrating in the dressing room after the Doncaster game, so I believe the result has gone our way again in the pre time/future. 

[/quote]I can''t see any point having two crystal balls wiz, cos if one say''s a win and the other say''s a loss, you''ll be confused. Hang on, you always are anyway! Shucks! [:S]

[/quote]

What do your balls show for the end of this season, Wiz? Will we be relegated, just avoiding relegation again, safe in mid-table, or even in the play-off places?

[quote user="Seaman Staines"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

What do your balls show for the end of this season, Wiz? Will we be relegated, just avoiding relegation again, safe in mid-table, or even in the play-off places?

[/quote]Hmm? SS.

I have looked ahead but its all cloudy after January, but we will still be in touch of the playoffs at that time!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Seaman Staines"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Hmm? SS.

I have looked ahead but its all cloudy after January, but we will still be in touch of the playoffs at that time!.

[/quote]I''ll hold you to that one Wiz! [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Seaman Staines"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Hmm? SS.

[/quote]
I''ll hold you to that one Wiz! [:D]
[/quote]I would expect and hope you to Hogesar......................or indeed, anyone else actually..............but the balls don''t lie.[:D]

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]Wiz old chum have you given up your efforts to get roeder out because of the 5-2 win? Is this a return of the old wiz who changed more than Batman?[/quote]I don''t think it was class a massive change, but i can see why Wiz would now hold back and give him at least a couple more games.Everyone, including Wiz, is allowed to be wrong, a little bit [:)]

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]Wiz old chum have you given up your efforts to get roeder out because of the 5-2 win? Is this a return of the old wiz who changed more than Batman?[/quote]Not really Arturo, I still dislike GR intensly, always have, and no doubt always will, but our team comes first, if they''ve finally clicked, I''ll keep my own council on him.

If I''m right about him, he''ll get his own self out in time!

And Smith must go, thats a non discussion with me..........clear?

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]Wiz old chum have you given up your efforts to get roeder out because of the 5-2 win? Is this a return of the old wiz who changed more than Batman?[/quote]Not really Arturo, I still dislike GR intensly, always have, and no doubt always will, but our team comes first, if they''ve finally clicked, I''ll keep my own council on him.

[/quote]

Just wondered mate. I back the team not the board!

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Nostradamus"]Amatuer.[/quote]with a 100% record![/quote]

Not another I''m right (again) post... [|-)]

[/quote]Sadly, you''re always going to be right if you back both sides of the argument.

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]Wiz old chum have you given up your efforts to get roeder out because of the 5-2 win? Is this a return of the old wiz who changed more than Batman?[/quote]Not really Arturo, I still dislike GR intensly, always have, and no doubt always will,

[/quote]Well now, shall we see about that?http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1154130/ShowPost.aspx"Okay, I think we can all agree that Glen Roeder has/is the best

thing that has happened to our club since Walker and O''Neil were here.

Yes, I had big doubts with the new loan signings, as did many of

us, but again, it seems Glen knows what he''s doing.

We know it, the players seem to know it and now parts of the national press and media appear to know it too.

So:

How long before a relegation haunted Premiership club or Champs club realise it and come calling?.

It scares me to think of all his good work being undone in a flash!.Broken Heart [U]"

The best thing since Walker and O''Neill...

But you''ve always disliked him intensely...

[|-)]

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Just wondered mate. I back the team not the board!

[/quote]I thought that was the case mate, but as you raised this point, I''ve re-installed the banner to stop others asking the same question.

[/quote]

Wiz i hope your prediction is right again! your balls must be sore now tho haha

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"]Wiz old chum have you given up your efforts to get roeder out because of the 5-2 win? Is this a return of the old wiz who changed more than Batman?[/quote]Not really Arturo, I still dislike GR intensly, always have, and no doubt always will,

[/quote]

Well now, shall we see about that?

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1154130/ShowPost.aspx

"Okay, I think we can all agree that Glen Roeder has/is the best thing that has happened to our club since Walker and O''Neil were here. Yes, I had big doubts with the new loan signings, as did many of us, but again, it seems Glen knows what he''s doing.

We know it, the players seem to know it and now parts of the national press and media appear to know it too.

So:

How long before a relegation haunted Premiership club or Champs club realise it and come calling?.

It scares me to think of all his good work being undone in a flash!.Broken Heart [U]"

The best thing since Walker and O''Neill...

But you''ve always disliked him intensely...

[|-)]

[/quote]So I got carried away after that great unbeaten run, we all did!.

So I had a change of opinion on GR.

So bloody what!

[quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Wiz i hope your prediction is right again! your balls must be sore now tho haha

[/quote]Blood red raw matey!.[:(][;)]

"So I had a change of opinion on GR.

So bloody what!"

Because you change your opinion more than you change your underpants....

[quote user="jetstream"]"So I had a change of opinion on GR. So bloody what!" Because you change your opinion more than you change your underpants....[/quote]If you say so squire.

I much prefer that than being inflexible, stuck in a rut, dogmatic and unable to change..........like you and choppy chops!

Whom, I might add, have ruined yet another thread to indulge in your point scoring passtime you both so en joy!![:|]

[/quote]That''s alright, I''m sure you''ll start another five by this time tomorrow.  Unless we win, of course, in which case it might be quiet.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Whom, I might add, have ruined yet another thread to indulge in your point scoring passtime you both so en joy!![:|][/quote]That''s alright, I''m sure you''ll start another five by this time tomorrow.  Unless we win, of course, in which case it might be quiet.[/quote]If we win he''ll start worrying that someone will poach Roeder again Mr Chops. Round and round we go! [:S]