Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Pinkun users meet up match?

[quote user="Fisherman"]

Excuse me but who are you FAST as HUCK ? still crying into a tissue about huckerby leaving boo hoo

fishy x

[/quote]

|Replace the word crying with creaming and it describes you perfectly:)

[quote user="swindoncanary"]It would have to be a weekend when Norwich are playing at home for me, it''s the only time I visit the fine City[/quote]

Agree with this. I live in Cambridge so a weekend of a home match (maybe preston?) would be the only option.

If its preston maybe we could ask hucks to play?

[quote user="Ciderkidd"]I can referee the match if you want, as long as you don''t mind being told the rules by a 15 year old! [:P]
[/quote]

Now Cider thats out of order , I asked first , I intend to play and ref as well as coach . If I could just ask all those that intend to play I will need you there 2 hrs before k o for my pre match team talk and explain the tactics I intend to use . If I could just give you an insight on how my team will play , the ball will be played on the ground , none of this old "heave ho" from arrdee''s team , If any player feels they they cant play the arrdee way well don''t turn up . If I could ask you a question C T ? will it be alright if I play in track suit bottoms as I don''t want to expose my surgical stockings? . Cheers....[:$]....arrdee.   

kin i be manager cos i now evrything about footie!!!!![:@]

ugly football  ,?? you aint seen nothying yet!!!![:@][:@][:@]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i''ll do a hatchet job on Smudger... ooops.. i mean i''ll man mark Smudger....

jas :)

[/quote]

I look forward to it Jasmin... maybe we could finally see Smudger being man marked by a female??? [:P]

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Ciderkidd"]I can referee the match if you want, as long as you don''t mind being told the rules by a 15 year old! [:P]
[/quote]

Now Cider thats out of order , I asked first , I intend to play and ref as well as coach . If I could just ask all those that intend to play I will need you there 2 hrs before k o for my pre match team talk and explain the tactics I intend to use . If I could just give you an insight on how my team will play , the ball will be played on the ground , none of this old "heave ho" from arrdee''s team , If any player feels they they cant play the arrdee way well don''t turn up . If I could ask you a question C T ? will it be alright if I play in track suit bottoms as I don''t want to expose my surgical stockings? . Cheers....[:$]....arrdee.   

[/quote]

Do they come with accompanying garter belt arrdee?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i''ll do a hatchet job on Smudger... ooops.. i mean i''ll man mark Smudger....

[/quote]

I look forward to it Jasmin... maybe we could finally see Smudger being man marked by a female??? [:P]

[/quote]

your Brother attends games Regularly doesnt he Smudger? theres nothing i dont know about you.... go look out the window, see if you can see me....

talking of women... go in with the foot hight, if you miss the ball you wont miss theirs.

I dont mind coming and playing.  Do you think it would be a good idea to have 11 a side with 5 a side style substitutions, I doubt I have the stamina to last 10 minutes let alone 90!! 

[quote user="Football 101"]Eaton Park?[/quote]Pardon my ignorance but even though I''ve heard of it I''m not fully aware of where it is.Other than that great suggestion. November the 9th Eaton park. Say 1pm?