Sign in to follow this  
Future Radio

John Tilson from NCISA on Future Radio Today

[quote user="Smudger"]

So will we see you at the meeting then Nutty, fighting good ol'' Arhur & Delia''s cause???

[/quote]

Not a hope in hell of me being at your meeting Smudger. I wasn''''t at the Worthy out one 3 years ago either.

That proved you right for the last 3 years didn''t it?

What makes you think that you are going to be right this time???

[quote user="LQ"]Life is very simple in your world isn''t it Smudger?

How many million/billionaires do you hit when you throw a stone with "Invest (lol) in football" scrawled on it?

[/quote]

Money comes to you if you make the offer appealing and investors know they can -recoup and go on to make a profit.

Even Delia & Michael with all their lack of ambition, seem set to make a profit out of fleecing you fools for more years than is good for you.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

So will we see you at the meeting then Nutty, fighting good ol'' Arhur & Delia''s cause???

[/quote]

Not a hope in hell of me being at your meeting Smudger. I wasn''''t at the Worthy out one 3 years ago either.

[/quote]

So were we wrong about Chase too Nutty???

Maybe we were hey???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe we were hey???

[/quote]

I don''t know - what was your opinion on Chase?

Make a profit???From this comment can I assume that you''ll be the one with the Ashley In t-shirt?I''m not quite sure how you reach the conclusion that pumping money (ok, maybe not enough money, but money nonetheless) hand over fist into this Club for over a decade is fleecing anyone. I choose to pay my money, you choose not to from what I can gather, Delia and Michael have no choice - they fork out or the Club goes under and they lose everything.So who is being fleeced?I''d suggest that perhaps some of these million/billionaires you''re hitting with that stone know this to be the case and have made the decision not to go down the route of "investing" (lol) in football!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe we were hey???

[/quote]

[/quote]

Come, come Nutty don''t be shy... no need to play the fool.... what do you think my opinion of Mr Chase was???

[quote user="LQ"]Make a profit???

From this comment can I assume that you''ll be the one with the Ashley In t-shirt?

I''m not quite sure how you reach the conclusion that pumping money (ok, maybe not enough money, but money nonetheless) hand over fist into this Club for over a decade is fleecing anyone. I choose to pay my money, you choose not to from what I can gather, Delia and Michael have no choice - they fork out or the Club goes under and they lose everything.

So who is being fleeced?

I''d suggest that perhaps some of these million/billionaires you''re hitting with that stone know this to be the case and have made the decision not to go down the route of "investing" (lol) in football!

[/quote]

or poor old fleeced Delia has sent them all away squirming as she makes herself a martyr to become scrabbling around for her rent money each year.

Honestly, talk about being totally hooked by the gullible wooly flock bait!!!  [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe we were hey???

[/quote]

[/quote]

Come, come Nutty don''t be shy... no need to play the fool.... what do you think my opinion of Mr Chase was???

[/quote]

I don''t think you had one. And it''s not easy to google one from that far back. But if you did it will be based on personalities and contain nothing factual whatsoever.

Take away the personal insults and your opinion is about as comprehensive as a fag paper.

Of course you''re right.Who am I to argue with someone who employs such innovative insults?I''ll bow to your superior intellect Smudger.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe we were hey???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t think you had one. And it''s not easy to google one from that far back. But if you did it will be based on personalities and contain nothing factual whatsoever.

Take away the personal insults and your opinion is about as comprehensive as a fag paper.

[/quote]

At least I have an opinion Nutty... at least I don''t pretend to sit on the fence over everything until it is too late to act.

You choose to support the board... that is your choice... but at least be a big enough man to admit to your stance on the situation.

I don''t for one minute believe there is anybody out there who is sat on the fence.... either you want them out or you don''t.

So which is it Nutty???

[quote user="Smudger"]

At least I have an opinion Nutty... at least I don''t pretend to sit on the fence over everything until it is too late to act.

You choose to support the board... that is your choice... but at least be a big enough man to admit to your stance on the situation.

I don''t for one minute believe there is anybody out there who is sat on the fence.... either you want them out or you don''t.

So which is it Nutty???

[/quote]

You don''t have an opinion Smudger. You have never had an opinion since the first day you posted on the board. You never have an opinion. You just trade on insults and reactions. I can see it and yet others on this thread have been gullible enough to hold a meeting in your honour. How are you going to bluff your way through that? Cliches about the cook will only get you so far before you have to discuss issues and realities.

The only thing I have ever been on the fence about is what happened between the board and Cullum. The alternative to being on the fence is to make something up. That''s what everyone who''s not on the fence has done.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Cluck could buy her shares, he is rich and after all he really, really, really loves Norwich City.........., perhaps he could get a consortium together with his fellow business man Smudger......If they mounted a serious bid and started a share issuse I may be tempted to bung in a few quid, with such visionaries at the helm it would be Champions League football in 5 years......[/quote]

Yes "Sons" Its so nice to see that Cluck has made his fortune but it hurts me so that there was not a word of thanks to his old mentor who took him under his wing when he first arrived on this board , not a word to poor arrdee who advised him and pointed him in the right direction and is perhaps responsible for this new found wealth in part at least . I always had high hopes of little Clucky as I called him and I suppose I can understand that he doesn''t want me to remind him of those days now he has grown up and made his way in the world .

I was so glad to see him back , I did rejoice and my heart sang , I thought my lovely Clucky will be getting in touch with me before long but No not a word . I was not after any reward from his new found wealth , I didn''t want a bottle of real ale or an ounce of tobacco for my pipe no just a word from him . Well I suppose I am a embarrassment to him now he is a big player . Heart broken arrdee....[:''(].

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[:P][quote user="Camuldonum"]Here is a serious question: instead of bothering with Mr D or whoever why don''t you all go down to a house near Stowmarket?[/quote]

I think that might involve trespass and depending on how you go about it harrassment.Do you know the address then Camuldonum because as you take delight in pointing out i am just a PC Plonker?

Count me out on that approach old boy because no matter what you may think about her i for one and i am sure most people will agree do not believe the lady needs that kind of treatment.

[/quote]

Don''t you remember, Sgt Tillson? Staying on a public road and the Law of Trespass?  Trespass pretty much unenforceable until you damage something in the process.

FFS.

How many times did you sit the Inspector''s Exam?[:|

There is no harassment on banging on the door or holding a conversation through the Letter Box or posting a note through it saying: "We would like to interview you about............  We are prepared to offer £xxx for an exclusive interview."

The £xxx is the minimum starting figure (bonus points[:P]

You should get out more.  A lot more.

What''s the current asking price of lately sacked Sir Ian Blair, Britain''s top cop? Ask his newly engaged agent - one Max Clifford[:P]

The Smiths address is a matter of public record.

Halloooo, Neil. "What I wanna know  is wass goin on with the trainin'' of our police bor?"

Blimey! [:|]

[/quote]

He was never a sergeant.

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[:P][quote user="Camuldonum"]Here is a serious question: instead of bothering with Mr D or whoever why don''t you all go down to a house near Stowmarket?[/quote]

I think that might involve trespass and depending on how you go about it harrassment.Do you know the address then Camuldonum because as you take delight in pointing out i am just a PC Plonker?

Count me out on that approach old boy because no matter what you may think about her i for one and i am sure most people will agree do not believe the lady needs that kind of treatment.

[/quote]

Don''t you remember, Sgt Tillson? Staying on a public road and the Law of Trespass?  Trespass pretty much unenforceable until you damage something in the process.

FFS.

There is no harassment on banging on the door or holding a conversation through the Letter Box or posting a note through it saying: "We would like to interview you about............  We are prepared to offer £xxx for an exclusive interview."

What''s the current asking price of lately sacked Sir Ian Blair, Britain''s top cop? Ask his newly engaged agent - one Max Clifford[:P]

Halloooo, Neil. "What I wanna know  is wass goin on with the trainin'' of our police bor?"

[/quote]

He was never a sergeant.

[/quote]

Oh well, at least he didn''t correct me about that if ''tis so.

[8-|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

FFS.

[/quote]

He was never a sergeant.

[/quote]

[8-|]

[/quote]

And i thought you knew the lot about me and the Norfolk Constabulary.Forgive me but i thought what you did not know was not worth knowing.Would you like a potted history of my 25 years service so you can continue to be rude and thoroughly objectionable?

I am getting a little bit concerned about how some people are viewing Thursday''s get together.

This is not a NCISA meeting.Yes i am Chairman but my views are not the collective views of the rest of my committee so therefore it is not an official stance.My fellow committee members have been invited to attend.

It is not intended to be a rabble rousing forum for dissenters.We are all concerned about the big picture at Carrow Road and i thought it was about time all keyboard warriors got together face to face and tried to sort a few facts from rumours.

It is not a protest meeting and i never intended it to be.

We all want the best for Norwich City and slagging off people with views different to yours or suggesting the simplistic way is to oust the board without a plan B is stupid and will achieve nothing.

To draw comparisons with The St Andrews Hall gathering is silly.

I hope to see several of you Thursday.8.30pm Trowel & Hammer St Stephens Road.(Not too far for you to walk hey Lisa)

Thanks for that John, look forward to meeting those posters I haven''t met yet!

I think it''s a good idea for all of us who can make it to get together to see what views we all hold and to discuss things in more depth than on the messageboard.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

FFS.

[/quote]

He was never a sergeant.

[/quote]

[8-|]

[/quote]

And i thought you knew the lot about me and the Norfolk Constabulary.Forgive me but i thought what you did not know was not worth knowing.Would you like a potted history of my 25 years service so you can continue to be rude and thoroughly objectionable?

[/quote]

Oh Lord - go on, if you must,  do the 25 years potted history[:|]

So who is going to this meeting then and how many people are expected?

[quote user="cityangel"]So who is going to this meeting then and how many people are expected?[/quote]

Maybe you should attend with Gazza if you are curious CA???

Don''t forget to bring your pen and notepad along with you... [:P]

Hmmm...And John, I think you''ll find it depends on the heels I''m wearing as to whether it''s too far or not!;~)

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

It is not intended to be a rabble rousing forum for dissenters.We are all concerned about the big picture at Carrow Road and i thought it was about time all keyboard warriors got together face to face and tried to sort a few facts from rumours.

I hope to see several of you Thursday.8.30pm Trowel & Hammer St Stephens Road.(Not too far for you to walk hey Lisa)

[/quote]

I didn''t think it was going to be a re run of Ketts rebellion! LOL!

Is St Stephens Rd just beyond St Stephens St / Queens Rd (Inner link rd) roundabout as you leave the city centre but before the entrance to the former Norfolk & Norwich hospital site on your right (as you head towards the Y traffic light junction with Ipswich Rd & Newmarket Rd.)?

Thanks

Yes.The Trowel and Hammer is just along by St Stephen''s Square.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="cityangel"]So who is going to this meeting then and how many people are expected?[/quote]

[/quote]

Thing is what will it achieve? I know its good to chat and listen to other people''s opinions but will Tilly and his committee actually be able to change anything thats wrong at the club. Yes ncisa do a great job raising money with their canary challenge, arranging the fans forum and are very approachable and friendly but what clout do they actually have to bring any pressure on the board?

Surely what we need is for all the various groups of fans (ncisa, trust,capital canaries, kitty etc etc) to join forces so we have a bigger voice and are heard.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Thing is what will it achieve? I know its good to chat and listen to other people''s opinions but will Tilly and his committee actually be able to change anything thats wrong at the club. Yes ncisa do a great job raising money with their canary challenge, arranging the fans forum and are very approachable and friendly but what clout do they actually have to bring any pressure on the board?

Surely what we need is for all the various groups of fans (ncisa, trust,capital canaries, kitty etc etc) to join forces so we have a bigger voice and are heard.

[/quote]

I agree with you CA... Capital Canaries, Yarmouth Yellas, Kitty and any other supporters groups out there should all start doing their bit also.

At least it''s a start hey?

NCISA are the biggest supporters group and if they could call a meeting as they did at St Andrews Hall for Worthy then it would be a big step in the right direction if you ask me.

Sure as hell beats sitting on your hands grumbling about things at Carrow Road doesn''t it?

Sitting around positively (as some people have claimed) just waiting for things to get better is hardly working is it???

I will not be able to make it on Thurdsay due to work commitments. I am busy helping the NHS to make £2 million in cuts in my Health Trust unfortunately. How we would love a benevolent benefactor like ''Smith and Jones'' to lend us 2 Million ''interest free! Puts it into perspective, does it not? Anyway I will be at the AGM though, and this year I will be paying special attention to the rumour that MWJ has ''heavies'' around him. Good luck NCISA and all genuine positive fans, your views are important.