Sign in to follow this  
Future Radio

John Tilson from NCISA on Future Radio Today

[quote user="lappinitup"]Definitely a mod, you''re off your rocker![/quote]

How about you come along Lappinitup so you can tell us that we are Doomed all Doomed!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Thirst Wizard"]
Were you about in Brighton in 1964?
[/quote]

1964???

[/quote]

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

Were you a Mod or a Rocker?

[/quote]

Wasn''t even born Nutty... was wondering if Thirst Wizard was on about the IRA trying to blow Maggie to Kingdom come in 1984...

What do you think I would of been?

Mod or Rocker???

[/quote]

Motown or Rock ''n'' Roll [:^)]

Scooters or Motorbikes [:^)]

I would definitely been a Mod but wasn''t around until the Crobie and Brogues days.[H]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[:P][quote user="Camuldonum"]Here is a serious question: instead of bothering with Mr D or whoever why don''t you all go down to a house near Stowmarket?[/quote]

I think that might involve trespass and depending on how you go about it harrassment.Do you know the address then Camuldonum because as you take delight in pointing out i am just a PC Plonker?

Count me out on that approach old boy because no matter what you may think about her i for one and i am sure most people will agree do not believe the lady needs that kind of treatment.

[/quote]

Don''t you remember, Sgt Tillson? Staying on a public road and the Law of Trespass?  Trespass pretty much unenforceable until you damage something in the process.

FFS.

How many times did you sit the Inspector''s Exam?[:|

There is no harassment on banging on the door or holding a conversation through the Letter Box or posting a note through it saying: "We would like to interview you about............  We are prepared to offer £xxx for an exclusive interview."

The £xxx is the minimum starting figure (bonus points[:P]

You should get out more.  A lot more.

What''s the current asking price of lately sacked Sir Ian Blair, Britain''s top cop? Ask his newly engaged agent - one Max Clifford[:P]

The Smiths address is a matter of public record.

Halloooo, Neil. "What I wanna know  is wass goin on with the trainin'' of our police bor?"

Blimey! [:|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Crombie even!

Bet Tilly was a mod [H]

[/quote]

As far as it goes Nutty fashion may change but style remains the same.I now work on the theory of maximum style with minimum effort.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[:P][quote user="Camuldonum"]Here is a serious question: instead of bothering with Mr D or whoever why don''t you all go down to a house near Stowmarket?[/quote]

I think that might involve trespass and depending on how you go about it harrassment.Do you know the address then Camuldonum because as you take delight in pointing out i am just a PC Plonker?

Count me out on that approach old boy because no matter what you may think about her i for one and i am sure most people will agree do not believe the lady needs that kind of treatment.

[/quote]

Don''t you remember, Sgt Tillson? Staying on a public road and the Law of Trespass?  Trespass pretty much unenforceable until you damage something in the process.

FFS.

There is no harassment on banging on the door or holding a conversation through the Letter Box or posting a note through it saying: "We would like to interview you about............  We are prepared to offer £xxx for an exclusive interview."

What''s the current asking price of lately sacked Sir Ian Blair, Britain''s top cop? Ask his newly engaged agent - one Max Clifford[:P]

Halloooo, Neil. "What I wanna know  is wass goin on with the trainin'' of our police bor?"

[/quote]

I just knew that if you were thrown the bait a bite would follow.

By the way it is TILSON with one L.

See you on Thursday,No thought not.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Crombie even!

Bet Tilly was a mod [H]

[/quote]

As far as it goes Nutty fashion may change but style remains the same.I now work on the theory of maximum style with minimum effort.

[/quote]I''ve seen Tilly''s scooterhttp://www.microscooter.org.uk/micro-scooter/micro_scooter_bullet_1.jpg

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Crombie even!

Bet Tilly was a mod [H]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ve seen Tilly''s scooter

http://www.microscooter.org.uk/micro-scooter/micro_scooter_bullet_1.jpg
[/quote]

Glad that you noticed that i have gone green,eco friendly and doing my bit to save the planet.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Crombie even!

Bet Tilly was a mod [H]

[/quote]

[/quote]I''ve seen Tilly''s scooterhttp://www.microscooter.org.uk/micro-scooter/micro_scooter_bullet_1.jpg[/quote]

Glad that you noticed that i have gone green,eco friendly and doing my bit to save the planet.

[/quote]pity saving the club from the downward spiral was as easy

Crombie even!

Bet Tilly was a mod [H]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

honk, honk... [H]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

FFS.

[/quote]

I just knew that if you were thrown the bait a bite would follow.

By the way it is TILSON with one L.

See you on Thursday,No thought not.

[/quote]

Tilson with one L corrected second edition.

The rest of it stands, I think.

And, no, there''s money in Norwich City less the invasion of Delia''s forum and you doorstepping her near Stowmarket.

Good luck with the chat in the pub.[:|]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Crombie even!

Bet Tilly was a mod [H]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As a former Police Officer that would certainly figure.

Evenin'' all.[:|]

Sorry you cannot make it Thursday Camuldonum but can i suggest some light reading for you.It is called The Protection from Harrasment Act 1997.There is a part about conduct likely to cause distress and forgive me but i would have thought that entering onto private property and shouting through the letterbox at the female resident might just be covered.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Sorry you cannot make it Thursday Camuldonum but can i suggest some light reading for you.It is called The Protection from Harrasment Act 1997.There is a part about conduct likely to cause distress and forgive me but i would have thought that entering onto private property and shouting through the letterbox at the female resident might just be covered.

[/quote]

You need to get out more, a lot more, and possibly way outside the EDP and "Little Old Norwich".  Who knows?

I think I know why you failed the Inspector Exam.

I know what I can do and I also think I know it better than you.

I assume the Norfolk Constabulary have "never knowingly caused distress" aside from the occasion when they smashed in the door of an 84 year old woman at Wroxham in  search of a drug dealer at 6 a.m. except that they got the address wrong.

And landed us with close on £2000 in the process.

God Bless All Police Forces. Long may they continue. 

[/quote]

You need to get out more, a lot more, and possibly way outside the EDP and "Little Old Norwich".  Who knows?

I assume the Norfolk Constabulary have "never knowingly caused distress" aside from the occasion when they smashed in the door of an 84 year old woman at Wroxham in  search of a drug dealer at 6 a.m. except that they got the address wrong.

[/quote]

Never sat the inspectors exam in 25 years so keep thinking  you know and the 1997 act does not refer to "Knowingly" but little point in telling someone who clearly is more well informed and who''s knowledge of the law holds no bounds.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Press managed to cause a bit of "distress" to Lady Diana in Paris, didn''t they, Cam? Glass houses and all that stuff.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never sat the inspectors exam in 25 years so keep thinking  you know and the 1997 act does not refer to "Knowingly" but little point in telling someone who clearly is more well informed and who''s knowledge of the law holds no bounds.

[/quote]

Is there any law against the stress and depression this NCFC has caused me in the last few years? Cause if there isn''t there damn well should be.

I think we all know that the Press have caused more grief than the police over the years, so why bang that drum Cam?

Fact of the matter is that a "mass" protest outside a private residence is unlikely to be allowed to last long, isn''t it?

Plus I would have thought that even one person peering through my letterbox is likely to get me calling the police to get rid of them!

[quote]

I think we all know that the Press have caused more grief than the police over the years, so why bang that drum Cam?

Fact of the matter is that a "mass" protest outside a private residence is unlikely to be allowed to last long, isn''t it?

Plus I would have thought that even one person peering through my letterbox is likely to get me calling the police to get rid of them!

[/quote]Course, anyone would.  That''s why I said you''d be arrested for breach of the peace...but Cam chose to ignore that.

Crombie even!

Bet Tilly was a mod [H]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Much as he would all like you to think otherwise, I have never seen his chopper. [:)]

So fear of stepping outside the law and the reprisals that will bring the only thing that''s stopping you lot from going mob handed to terrorise Norwich City fans who you admit have the best interest of the club at heart. What happened to conscience, personal standards and common decency?

And now I see Smudger is claiming to have stirred the nCIsA into "direct action against those in control of the club"

So there''s a nice little story Cam.

Smudger Claims "Tilly''s my puppet"

Radical militant Smudger claims to have fans group nCIsA in his pocket and stung them into a meeting to discuss his attempt to hound Delia Smith from the debt riddeen Championship club he claims to support...

Face, or anyone else, is this a free for all (ie can I attend?) and can you confirm it''s Thursday not Wednesday at the Trowel and Hammer. Thanks.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

So fear of stepping outside the law and the reprisals that will bring the only thing that''s stopping you lot from going mob handed to terrorise Norwich City fans who you admit have the best interest of the club at heart. What happened to conscience, personal standards and common decency?

And now I see Smudger is claiming to have stirred the nCIsA into "direct action against those in control of the club"

Radical militant Smudger claims to have fans group nCIsA in his pocket and stung them into a meeting to discuss his attempt to hound Delia Smith from the debt riddeen Championship club he claims to support...

[/quote]

hahaha Nutty still on the boards defensive... why don''t you pop along yourself Nutty seeing as you care so much and are so certain that you are right???

Okay, well just meet in the pub and talk about it then.  And wave a few banners at a game no one outside Norfolk is bothering to cover.[:|]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Face, or anyone else, is this a free for all (ie can I attend?) and can you confirm it''s Thursday not Wednesday at the Trowel and Hammer. Thanks.[/quote]

Is defo Thursday 8:30pm at Trowel & Hammer Gazza... and John said last night (further up the thread) that all were welcome.

GTG you are always welxcome to buy me a beer any day of the weekSmile [:)]

I must say I have assumed it is a free for all with Tilly and Smudger''s exchange above.  If they don''t want us on their table we can plan the picket outside Nutty Nigel''s on another table.

Either way it would be good to see how feelings are amongst a few of us.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Okay, well just meet in the pub and talk about it then.  And wave a few banners at a game no one outside Norfolk is bothering to cover.[:|]

[/quote]

Cam even meeting in the pub to slag off Delia en masse is blasphemy in this part of the world don''t you know???

If you are waiting for your next big scoop involving City fans storming the barricades you will be waiting an awfully long time.

Shame Delia doesn''t have an up and coming book release... that would of been an ideal opportunity.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

hahaha Nutty still on the boards defensive... why don''t you pop along yourself Nutty seeing as you care so much and are so certain that you are right???

[/quote]

Right about what?

I want nothing to do with your protest. The easiest way to get change at the club is to buy the shares that control it. It''s that simple.