Sign in to follow this  
Future Radio

John Tilson from NCISA on Future Radio Today

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song. [:)]

That''s mine, and I bet my tea''s not ready before 6pm at least. And it''s cottage pie [:)][/quote]

And I know its arrdee''s steak mince involved @ £1-50p a lb....[Y]....arrdee.[/quote]How much is that a Kilo for us youngsters arrdee? [6][/quote]Surely Pink-un posters are eligible for some sort of discount!  [:)][/quote] Yes of course you are Andy and I hope you know that arrdee looks after all you posters . Now Lapp if I could just make reference to this youngster thing , could I ask you to stop bringing those old 10 bob notes over to pay for your meat , the banks wont change anymore , for goodness sake however many have you got ? Its like a nightmare trying to cash up at the end of the week....[:|]....arrdee.[/quote]Nothing wrong with the ten bob notes arrdee, it''s the thripney bits and the farthings in the change you give me that cause the problems! [:$]

[/quote]

There''s nothing wrong with Thripney Joes Lapp , I remember a little boy throwing his Thripney Joes in the blanket that came round at half time , his change from the entrance money and being told when he got home that he was not to go anymore if he was going to throw his money away but that little boy had a dream that one day....The Free Bet would come along....arrdee.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Opinions are like a**e holes, everyone has one [:)]

That''s my thought for the day, now off to do dumplings to go with the stew, if anyone wants any, tea is at 4-30pm [:D]

[/quote]

oooh arrr stew & dumplins... now you''re talkin... [:D]

[/quote]

There''s another thing we have in common then Smudger.

And it seems more people have an opinion on their evening meal than your mini questionnaire.

Maybe that''s one of the reasons they are reluctant to protest against a cook [:O]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

That''s my thought for the day, now off to do dumplings to go with the stew, if anyone wants any, tea is at 4-30pm [:D]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now it was rather tasty and It has only taken me 5 years to perfect dumplings lol.  Can''t beat a good old fashioned stew with everything chucked in on these autumn evenings.

My other half reckoned I cooked enough stew for 15 people at least, well I did extra in case we had guests lol [:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There''s another thing we have in common then Smudger.

And it seems more people have an opinion on their evening meal than your mini questionnaire.

Maybe that''s one of the reasons they are reluctant to protest against a cook [:O]

[/quote]

The way to a fan''s heart is though his stomach....[:D]....arrdee.

oh shut up the lot of you... I have just not long come in and you are making me all hungry again before bed.

You can send me 2 portions around meals on wheels if you like WAY49?

I could just do with a nice bit of stew and a perky pair of dumplings... [:P]

[quote user="Smudger"]

oh shut up the lot of you... I have just not long come in and you are making me all hungry again before bed.

[/quote]Looks like you''ll have to make do with a chipolata, 5 bangers and mash then [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Sorry about that, and why is it when you are most hungry you hear nothing but food adverts and people talking about food lol.

Meals on wheels, it would be cold before I got to Norwich from Dereham, will give more notice next time I do stew and dumplings [;)]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Looks like you''ll have to make do with a chipolata, 5 bangers and mash then [;)]
[/quote]

I quite like a sausage as it happens, can''t be pork lmfao has to be beef

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Kathy"]

What makes you think we dont do that Smudger? I appreciate you havent been a member for long but if you had you would know that we have done several times in the past, and will do again with serious issues. Watch your inbox.

[/quote]

I''ve only been a member for 6 months but would be interested to know what the serious issue was that you last canvassed them on?

Presumeably thats costly for you Kathy as that involves postage for those with no emails.

[/quote]

Peter Cullum''s alleged attempt to buy into the club.

[/quote]

So all the members were canvassed as recently as June?

[/quote]

To be fair, not all the members. Our membership secretary emailed those with email. As you say postage is pricey and would make quite a hole in the hard earned funds we raise. I did however phone one or two of the others. and I believe there was a mention on the website at the time.

[/quote]

I am member of NCISA and have email yet I can''t remember being canvassed in the summer. Anyway I participated in a good conversation with Mr Tilson and others last week. So thats fine by me.