Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Anglia news

[quote user="Captain Dejan"][quote user="C T has left the building "]Does anyone really care about Jon Walters baby?[/quote]Other than Jon Walters, I doubt it.[/quote]Not even the mother?

Or is Jon Walters the mother?  Never heard of this person

[:|][:|][quote user="C T has left the building "]Does anyone really care about Jon Walters baby?
[/quote]

Probably Mr and Mrs Walters and those who support Ipswich Town.  Who knows?  Or should Anglia TV be hijacked exclusively in favour of Norwich and Norfolk do you think?

Or should they just report what they perceive to be happening in and around their area?  Should they personally send your their News List each morning for your approval?[:|]

Quite weird really,

& although just a laugh (apparently)

leaves a bad taste in my mouth

it''s an innocent baby for crying out loud(literally)  ...let''s not taint it with sins of the father...

just loathe people disrespecting such beautiful things

That''s all.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[:|][:|][quote user="C T has left the building "]Does anyone really care about Jon Walters baby?[/quote]

Probably Mr and Mrs Walters and those who support Ipswich Town.  Who knows?  Or should Anglia TV be hijacked exclusively in favour of Norwich and Norfolk do you think?

Or should they just report what they perceive to be happening in and around their area?  Should they personally send your their News List each morning for your approval?[:|]

[/quote]Well Norfolk is the largest, most beautiful and most important county in the Anglia region, lets face it. Suffolk is small, infested by web-footed inbreds and doesn''t even have a city to it''s name, Essex is little more than a Lahndahn suburb and the less said about Cambridgeshire the better.HTH.

[quote user="Herman ze German"]My mum and dad were on Anglia News last night. Much more interesting than Walters(who)![/quote]

What was it about?  We might be able to sell it on.

It was about our local health care trust refusing her drugs (Revlimid).Luckily they relented,after pressure,before the program had even aired!

I mean for crying out loud its meant to be the football part of the programme ''so Jon hows the baby''. I''m not saying it should be all Norwich because of course it shouldnt I''m just saying we should have FOOTBALL in the FOOTBALL part and someones baby clearly isnt FOOTBALL.

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]a baby born in ipswich whos parents are`nt releated? now that is big news[/quote]Aren''t they related through marriage?

[quote user="C T has left the building "]I mean for crying out loud its meant to be the football part of the programme ''so Jon hows the baby''. I''m not saying it should be all Norwich because of course it shouldnt I''m just saying we should have FOOTBALL in the FOOTBALL part and someones baby clearly isnt FOOTBALL.
[/quote]Wrong! since we are the only team in East Anglia who can play football then it should be about Norwich and only NORWICH.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[:|][:|][quote user="C T has left the building "]Does anyone really care about Jon Walters baby?
[/quote]

[/quote]

The sports section on Anglia may as well be called ''The Ipswich Town Show''! There''s always a story made up for them... Talk about us once in a while!!!