Sign in to follow this  
Chocolatebuttons

Bertrand permamently?

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]

Who would like to see this?

how much do you think it would cost us?

[/quote]would like to see it happen...but i doubt it very much....we are skint

i think it would be great to see him here on a perminant(spelling) like most people would.

I think we could get him for between 600k and 1 mill but that sprob me being optimistic he prob costs about 2 mill, in Chelseas eyes.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="joeydownam"]HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA U NAAAAAAAAAAARIGE INBREDS CANT SPELL PS FIRST WIZARD IS A GAY OLD PEICCE OF HAGGIS SANDWICH AND U AL NEED TO GET A LIFE[/quote]

So anyone nameed "Al" needs to get a life then? That''s discrimination in my book sunshine! Aren''t you late for play-school?

[/quote]

No, they weren''t invited...

MY ROTWEILER COULD EAT UP THE BUM HOLE U ALL LIVE IN ONE AND ALSO DINAZZZZZO HOMELESS DO U HAV AGIRLFREIND OR ANY OF U UVA MORONS NO I DONT THINK SO BECAUSE WAT GIRL WOULD BE ATTRACTED TO A LOAD OF INBRED GEEKS  NO ONE

[quote user="joeydownam"]MY ROTWEILER COULD EAT UP THE BUM HOLE U ALL LIVE IN ONE AND ALSO DINAZZZZZO HOMELESS DO U HAV AGIRLFREIND OR ANY OF U UVA MORONS NO I DONT THINK SO BECAUSE WAT GIRL WOULD BE ATTRACTED TO A LOAD OF INBRED GEEKS  NO ONE[/quote]

Well done Joeygoesdownonhis*** (fill in the blanks); you answered a question!

I think you may even be safe from your oh so powerful dog: well done young blood!

[quote user="joeydownam"]MY ROTWEILER COULD EAT UP THE BUM HOLE U ALL LIVE IN ONE AND ALSO DINAZZZZZO HOMELESS DO U HAV AGIRLFREIND OR ANY OF U UVA MORONS NO I DONT THINK SO BECAUSE WAT GIRL WOULD BE ATTRACTED TO A LOAD OF INBRED GEEKS  NO ONE[/quote]

If your I.Q. was 10 higher you would be a plant.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

If your I.Q. was 10 higher you would be a plant.

[/quote]

LMFAO

[quote user="joeydownam"]MY ROTWEILER COULD EAT UP THE BUM HOLE U ALL LIVE IN ONE AND ALSO DINAZZZZZO HOMELESS DO U HAV AGIRLFREIND OR ANY OF U UVA MORONS NO I DONT THINK SO BECAUSE WAT GIRL WOULD BE ATTRACTED TO A LOAD OF INBRED GEEKS  NO ONE[/quote]does your mum count as my gf?i know i pimp her but still.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]I know who you are.[;)][;)][/quote]

Let me guess, another one of your Binner alter-egos?

And all that without taking a breath, thats a full stop for all our southern ''friends'', must be all that glue sniffing.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="joeydownam"]SERIOUSLY WAT DO U FREEKS DO EVERY DAY SITTING AT THIS CONSTANTLY HOPING NAAAAAARIDGE WILL SIGN SOME CRAPPY S TRIKERS GET  LIFE BIINEEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSSSS[/quote]

gather round the computer screen again please Children. Now, last week i talked to you about why you should always exercise caution when visiting Suffolk.

Well our intrepid and brave soldiers have managed to capture one of the natives... as you can see from the example the natives posess limited intelligence due to years and years of interbreeding.

Tests from our scientists also show that the subject suffers from sever confusion, he uses the word "binner" which, as history proves, is what Ipswich fans are known. it comes from TV show Lovejoy where a refuse collector finds an Ipswich sarf in a wheelie bin and puts it on... The poor specimen we captured seems to think norwich fans are binners... he will be "educated" in the proper way in the testing lab...

Now, remember children, you will probably never come face to face with an Ipswich supporter, they dont possess the ability to travel and their 6 fingered hands make operating vehicles difficult... Nay impossible! but if one does stray accross the boarder please raise the alarm quickly for mummy or daddy, who will then bludgeon it to death with a sharp instruement.

Next week we look at their mating habits by attaching a photo of their mothers to blow up dolls.

jas :)

[/quote]

Excellent!!!!