• Poor signings
  • Team that can''t score with a stiker needed ASAP
  • Team that will continue to leak goals
  • Board with no ambition
  • Manager who still does not know his best 11
  • Poor pre season results and worse,  performances
  • Terrible first result of the season
  • All this talk on Shola from good sources is just rubbish

So I ask you when is enough enough, when we as the fans are going to demand change within the club that can put us onto the right track?

Yes it is only 1 game many will say, but they were only friendlys others will say.  So what is it, 10 games into a season?   half way through...? because by then it is to late and we will be looking at either a relegation battle or at best a mid table finish.  Not much to get excited about.  I love my team and want us to win but this blind faith by many supporters in its ability I simply can not understand.

How far must we slip to force a change?

I hope things improve but believe I am a realist and in being so a mid table finish would seem one hell of an acheivement!

OTBC

St.John

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]

Just my thoughts......

• Poor signings

• Board with no ambition

So I ask you when is enough enough, when we as the fans are going to demand change within the club that can put us onto the right track?

Yes it is only 1 game many will say, but they were only friendlys others will say.  So what is it, 10 games into a season?   half way through...? because by then it is to late and we will be looking at either a relegation battle or at best a mid table finish.  Not much to get excited about.  I love my team and want us to win but this blind faith by many supporters in its ability I simply can not understand.

I hope things improve but believe I am a realist and in being so a mid table finish would seem one hell of an acheivement!

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

Bye then [:|]

perhaps a bit premature,but having watched the Colchester game and looking toothless,we bring on Russell who transforms team with goals and effort,he is then left on bench,and only brought on after an untried 18yr old??????

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

I think you need to try and find another team to support.

[/quote]I think he needs to find A team to support and find another one to use as a channel for his negativity.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

I think you need to try and find another team to support.

Boys boys boys,  you seemed not to answer a single question I asked.  It is like the blind leading the blind.  I want my team to win, to succeed, and have no interest in other teams otherwise I would not bother to care.  It seems you are all satisfied with losing! I am glad you do not think we need a striker that our board has no ambition, that our defence does not leak goals, that we in fact were brilliant in pre season and against coventry but despite your slurs I do not see it that way.

Your responses are like some unintelligent Ipswich fan would make.  I am a fellow supporter and just because I do not like what I see or agree with you does not make me wrong.

And by the way we have air conditioning in Dubai (LOL)

Enjoy settling for second place and a team that under performs and do not speak out when things are wrong....its onlt been 1 game....bless

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

Just my thoughts......

• Poor signings

• Board with no ambition

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

Yawn....

When is enough enough that some people are going to realise football isn''t all like football manager? You''ve gotta say that if some supporters were signings you would be a whole lot of Hartsons.

Since when has it been set in stone that Norwich will win every game? It is supposed to be one of the joys of football, the ups and downs hence the heavily overused rollercoaster metaphor. If you don''t like it, just get off!

Agree, like the ups and downs and yes that is football...it just seems there have been too many downs recently and not many ups, since relegation can you remember any?

And all those who sit and do nothing and do not enter into debate except yawn etc are as spineless as our board.

OTBC

St.John

Agree, like the ups and downs and yes that is football...it just seems there have been too many downs recently and not many ups, since relegation can you remember any?

And all those who sit and do nothing and do not enter into debate except yawn etc are as spineless as our board.

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

Yawn!!! You bore me Mr. Troll.....

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly St John.

Good signings.

Agreed we need another striker.

Defensively we are alright.

The board may be ambitious, but if the money isn''t there...

His best 11 will change on a weekly basis, that is sport.

How can you say the performances were poor?

Poor result, agreed, but it''s only one game.

And the shola rubbish is from the fans! so we can''t blame anyone else for that.

Hope that has answered some of your points.

Just my thoughts......

• Poor signings
  • Board with no ambition

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="St.John Cooper"]

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly St John.

[/quote]

Do you need any more proof that you''ve been in the sun too long?

Just my thoughts......

• Poor signings

• Board with no ambition

OTBC

St.John

1. How do you quantify poor signings?Kennedy was apparently superb yesterday,and Klingan,Hoolahan,Stefanovic,Lupoli and Bell are all highly rated.

2.We''ve failed to score in one game,and Roeder has made it clear that a target man with a proven scoring record is imminent

3.Totally subjective comment.We sounded pretty solid yesterday,and will inevitably improve as the players get used to each other.

4.Toatally subjective comment.You don''t know what goes on at Board level anymore than  I do,nor how much money Roeder still has available in the transfer window.You are guessing based on your preconceptions.

5.How the hell can GR know his best 11 when the squad is still forming?If you had ever managed a team you would know that very few managers have that luxury on the first day of a season.

6.Won 3,lost 1,drew 1.Shocking preseason,wasn''t it.Oh,and just remind me again how many points we pick up for preseason results?

7.We lost 2-0 away in a game we dominated for long periods.Let''s man the lifeboats boys,because this ship is clearly sinking!

8.If the sources that have talked about Shola are "good",why are they totally incorrect?Its all rumour and he isn''t coming,which I,for one,am glad about.

If you can''t back your team at such an exciting point in its development,go and find another.

[/quote]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]It will take releagtion for most on here to realsie when enough is enough.[/quote]

Yes,and its only 45 games away now.Bet you can hardly wait!

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

Well that point would have been better if I hadn''t made a point towards the debate which you responded to! Open your eyes.

Fail to beat Blackpool at home next week and i think the penny will drop with a few more people ,seen Coventry described as desperate in the paper today and they still beat us 2-0 and how many times did their keeper have to make a save 2 maybe 3 times. True tests of whether we can challenge will come when we play the contenders at the top end of the table although on yesterdays result we really all know the answer dont we ? .

Just my thoughts......

• Poor signings

• Board with no ambition

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

Well St, John...this has brought out the rabid multiple user name saddos again.

You''re right and it all smacks of this time last year. Dodgy dull arse manager...poor permanent signings and very average lethargic loan players.

It seems some people can indeed be fooled all of the time.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="St.John Cooper"]

Just my thoughts......

• Poor signings

• Board with no ambition

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

Well St, John...this has brought out the rabid multiple user name saddos again.

You''re right and it all smacks of this time last year. Dodgy dull arse manager...poor permanent signings and very average lethargic loan players.

It seems some people can indeed be fooled all of the time.

[/quote]

It must be fun to be you guys. Honestly, are you ever happy? Ive heard of the saying ''Misery loves company'', but this is taking it to the next level.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]It will take releagtion for most on here to realsie when enough is enough.[/quote]

Yes,and its only 45 games away now.Bet you can hardly wait!

[/quote]

As long as we continue to avoid relegation most on here will be content. We need to start spending money or else we are looking at another finish of 16th or 17th, maybe worse. Where is the £4.25m profit made on Ashton? Where is the £2m profit made on Green? Where is the £1m profit made on Etuhu? Where is the £500,00 profit made on Lewis? Where is the £3.5m Earnshawe money? Where is the £700,000 Brown money? Where is all the gate revenue going? Where is the reinvestment? I could go on. We have rebuilt half the squad on a buget of around £1m. Does anyone else think that is acceptable? True we have bought in some bargains but that is hardly the point. We need to start investing more money if we are going to make an impact on this league.

Well St, John...this has brought out the rabid multiple user name saddos again.Excuse my ignorance,but just who are these multiple user name saddos?

You negative lot might complain about the positive lot for the way they don''t debate and are overly positive.... But you negative lot are just as bad for the opposite reason - you''re overly  negative and don''t debate with those who have positive views!

[quote user="Bucketman"]

It must be fun to be you guys. Honestly, are you ever happy? Ive heard of the saying ''Misery loves company'', but this is taking it to the next level.

[/quote]Better to be unhappy with inperfection than settle for mediocrity.

At this stage, (after ONE game) I''d settle for an improvement in our playing style over the beginning of last season.

Not hoofing the ball...playing it out of defence...good movement....a feeling that there is much much more to come from this team.

LIKE RESULTS!!!

The overwhelming impression I''ve got from the posters who went to the game is positive.

The negative stuff seems to be coming from people who havent seen the team play competitively this season....

"same ole..same ole" they seem to be saying.

Lets face it, Glenn is going to get a big striker of some sort....be it a lumbering lump or someone more mobile to fit in with his flowing football...

...this football is a million miles from the rubbish we were playing under Grant and Worthy for that matter (at the end at least).

Seems we have a few Norwich supporters who would rather have guaranteed results even if we were playing like Stoke.

I cannot quite believe the negative stuff that''s being posted on this forum from people who havent seen Norwich play and who think that nothing has changed.

It has.

The traditional Norwich Way isn''t just about getting resilts , but the manner in which that is achieved..

Glenn is on the right track.

KTF

[quote user="nolegs"]Well St, John...this has brought out the rabid multiple user name saddos again.

Excuse my ignorance,but just who are these multiple user name saddos?
[/quote]

You really don''t expect an answer from him do you? Just like Wiz, Smudger, etc. he is just all whingeing hot-air and runs away when he does not have an answer.