Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

Bored??

[quote user="Oh dear."]Predictable reply, I signed up because I found your ''mission'' rather funny. Carry on chaps.[/quote]

So you were giggling like your ''junior fans''. 

Surely you could have laughed at it without signing up? [8-)] Like I said ... not too bright. [:)]

[quote]

Surely you could have laughed at it without signing up? [8-)] Like I said ... not too bright. [:)]

[/quote]

I could have, I just wanted to let my friendly neighbours know that their efforts were to no real avail. Like I said, carry on chaps [Y]

Personally, I think its quite funny and embarassing that a home newspaper''s website is showing that 60% of its readers feel their team is horrible. I''m getting a laugh at it, and if you can''t find the humor in it, then I''m sorry for you and your condition.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]

Personally, I think its quite funny and embarassing that a home newspaper''s website is showing that 60% of its readers feel their team is horrible. I''m getting a laugh at it, and if you can''t find the humor in it, then I''m sorry for you and your condition.

[/quote]Genuine lol.

Oh dear. wrote the following post at 06/08/2008 6:45 PM:

Surely you could have laughed at it without signing up? Confused [8-)] Like I said ... not too bright. Smile [:)]

I could have, I just wanted to let my friendly neighbours know that their efforts were to no real avail. Like I said, carry on chaps Yes [Y]

4 bites sound like avail in my book!Having said that, the faux patronising tone when you so clearly have the arse is  pretty amusing in itself!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]100% of US-based voters (so far) have Ipswich going down (on each other, and in the standings).  It''s now over 11%.[/quote]

almost certainly true, unless their relatives are available!

The number was under 10% a day and a half ago.  65% now.  I think maybe the citizens of Ipswich themselves may now be voting for relegation after seeing that everyone else seemed to be leaning that way! Such mindless rubble.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]The number was under 10% a day and a half ago.  65% now.  I think maybe the citizens of Ipswich themselves may now be voting for relegation after seeing that everyone else seemed to be leaning that way! Such mindless rubble.[/quote]

Not forgetting the awesome Colchester fans as well................

http://forum.cu-fcchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=545

Good work by them, although I do laugh at the rivalry they believe they have, Ipswich don''t give two hoots about them.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Good work by them, although I do laugh at the rivalry they believe they have, Ipswich don''t give two hoots about them.[/quote]Did you note the Ipswich reply.................
digger1993 wrote:
Andy

JR, do you really think that a poll voted for by League 1 minnows and

your inbred clubs fans is going to make any difference to outcome this

season.Obviously the league 1 minnows have sour grapes because

we put the final nail in their CHAMPIONSHIP coffin, and as for your lot

investor ha ha ha, he has more sense than us blue boys gave him credit

for, 26 Million ha ha dear me no one is that stupid to invest in a club

that is going nowhere, you have more loans than Northern Rock. Another

struggle for you is all i can see and hopefully relegation to league 1

so you can play other league 1 minnows, ha ha ha love it.FOREVER BLUE NEVER YELLOW.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Good work by them, although I do laugh at the rivalry they believe they have, Ipswich don''t give two hoots about them.[/quote]

Did you note the Ipswich reply.................

digger1993 wrote:

Andy JR, do you really think that a poll voted for by League 1 minnows and your inbred clubs fans is going to make any difference to outcome this season.

Obviously the league 1 minnows have sour grapes because we put the final nail in their CHAMPIONSHIP coffin, and as for your lot investor ha ha ha, he has more sense than us blue boys gave him credit for, 26 Million ha ha dear me no one is that stupid to invest in a club that is going nowhere, you have more loans than Northern Rock. Another struggle for you is all i can see and hopefully relegation to league 1 so you can play other league 1 minnows, ha ha ha love it.

FOREVER BLUE NEVER YELLOW.

[/quote]

That would be the League 1 minnows who beat them 2-0 at Layer Road and helped ensure they would not make the playoffs I believe....................

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Good work by them, although I do laugh at the rivalry they believe they have, Ipswich don''t give two hoots about them.[/quote]

Did you note the Ipswich reply.................

digger1993 wrote:

Andy JR, do you really think that a poll voted for by League 1 minnows and your inbred clubs fans is going to make any difference to outcome this season.

Obviously the league 1 minnows have sour grapes because we put the final nail in their CHAMPIONSHIP coffin, and as for your lot investor ha ha ha, he has more sense than us blue boys gave him credit for, 26 Million ha ha dear me no one is that stupid to invest in a club that is going nowhere, you have more loans than Northern Rock. Another struggle for you is all i can see and hopefully relegation to league 1 so you can play other league 1 minnows, ha ha ha love it.

FOREVER BLUE NEVER YELLOW.

[/quote]

That would be the League 1 minnows who beat them 2-0 at Layer Road and helped ensure they would not make the playoffs I believe....................

[/quote]

indeed bunch of wankers

Well it''s been pulled now, any idea what the final figure was?

Good work lads, both Norwich and Col U, and even San Jose. Was fun while it lasted!