National express super guard

would you marry a binner?

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

my Gf is a binner fan

jas :)

[/quote]

my thoughts are with you... good luck

[/quote]

lol! we have got through 3 years so far!

[quote user="bristol_canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

my Gf is a binner fan

[/quote]

my thoughts are with you... good luck

[/quote]Note Girlfriend not Wife - sensible chap is our Jas.   [;)]

[quote user="claus"]

The guy in the article only started supporting Ipswich because Norwich chose not to participate in a testimonial for his dad (who actually played for Norwich). What a loser.

[/quote]

Yes, he''s a real Judas. What a twerp. How could somebody Norfolk born and bred support the scum? Mind you, I believe there are quite a few of these lepers on the Norfolk/Suffolk border who do, in places such as Diss and Harleston. SCUM!!

[quote user="Eastonpromise"]

I been married 14 months to a Ipswich Fan, They say opposites attract.....

[/quote]

Please refer to her as a binner rather than a ipswich fan

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Eastonpromise"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"I take this woman, Binner Scum, to be my awfully webbed wife..."

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Eastonpromise"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"I take this woman, Binner Scum, to be my awfully webbed wife..."
[/quote]

Lol!

i call the GF a "binner"....she takes it all in jest.. normally because they beat us :(

My missus'' family are Binners, she''s not interested in either herself

though... we''re off to Scumland tomorrow actually, but am gonna make

sure the girls have got their Canaries Forever T-shirts on... [:)]

You know its love when you have to go and buy her an Ipswich Shirt

[/quote]

You my friend have taken things way to far. Under no circumstances would I line their pockets with my silver!

You know its love when you have to go and buy her an Ipswich Shirt

[/quote]

I think we''ve figured who wears the trousers in your household...

My stepmum is a binner and decorated her and my old man''s bedroom in yellow and green when they were on their honeymoon with a massive poster of Keith O''Neill on their wall, my dad is a chelsea fan so he found it funnier!!

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]Don''t really think it matters. If you fall in love with someone you fall in love, I don''t think someone being a scummer would effect my feelings. In fact, I''d go as far as saying I''d happily marry someone who is passionate about football, even if it''s the scum. Better than most women out there who wouldn''t let you watch the game on tv or whatever![/quote]

I''m guessing unlike me that you let women treat you like their bitch!

[/quote]I''m guessing you still live at home with your mum....

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]Don''t really think it matters. If you fall in love with someone you fall in love, I don''t think someone being a scummer would effect my feelings. In fact, I''d go as far as saying I''d happily marry someone who is passionate about football, even if it''s the scum. Better than most women out there who wouldn''t let you watch the game on tv or whatever![/quote]

Thats a bit deep mate......what if Warman was a binner? [;)]

Simple, The night of the 3-0 loss tell her no hard feelings and take her out for a nice slap-up dinner to get her in the mood, take her to bed for some loving and flip her over for a bit of doggie action and just as your about to put the old boy in shove it straight in her wrongun! now who will be laughing?

Best post ever!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Simple, The night of the 3-0 loss tell her no hard feelings and take her out for a nice slap-up dinner to get her in the mood, take her to bed for some loving and flip her over for a bit of doggie action and just as your about to put the old boy in shove it straight in her wrongun! now who will be laughing?

Best post ever!

[/quote]

It also works if you just stop reading it after the word Slap.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

I''m guessing unlike me that you let women treat you like their bitch!

[/quote]

I''m guessing you still live at home with your mum....
[/quote]

In fact no, I do not. But I know several people who let women rule their lives, including ruining their love for the beautiful game. A good friend of mine gave up playing on Sundays a while back because his missus "wouldn''t let him". What''s up with that? He''s not really a friend any more.

And in reference to DDD''s earlier post, my ex who I finished with recently was a massive football fan and we often enjoyed the beautiful game at home and in the pub. She even saw a thrilling 1-1 draw with Hull once. I was simply referring to people who do let women put Corrie on over the Champions League, and believe me, those women exist!

CUSDP - Warman can support whoever she likes with those baps!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Best post ever!

[/quote]

Agree very good post still can not stop giggling any way no way could i go out with a scummer ,when having to work in webbed hand land my prices always go up 30% just in case ,few years ago got asked to leave a scummers house as it got a bit heated and was not to far away from slaping the 3 armed gimp

A member of my family is a trainee vicar and got placed in Ips#''ch, so as a sign of family loyalty some of their priests clothing is yellow & green!