Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Coventry City v Norwich City - official match thread

benefit of doubt given to steffs??? red cards been dished out in that sittuuuashuns before.,/btw - who was it who played us into trouble there???  hope roedy rips into the player at half-time.,/ nearlt all our good work undone><?

[quote user="dazza"]got a mate at the game says stef nearly  got sent off lol[/quote]I think we all knew that already

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]excited about the link up play bewtween hooley and loopey - sounds like a couple of clever players on the wavelength - who''ll set up tons of chances to a ruthless hitman!!!

[/quote]

Who''s that then?

Not a bad 1st half! If you were GR would you change anything? If its still goalless after 60-65 mins, id be tempted to bring OJ on for Cureton.

half time 0-0..... says we have been the more likely to score and lupoli playing well but needs to pass it more lol

Sounds promising so far.Wiz must be really upset! Let''s hope we can finish one in the second half....and c''mon Preston!!!!

As I always say....0 - 0 away is always a good score for Norwich at half time.

Some real positives coming through too. It''s very early days but a good 45 to begin.

[quote user="Barclayman"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]excited about the link up play bewtween hooley and loopey - sounds like a couple of clever players on the wavelength - who''ll set up tons of chances to a ruthless hitman!!![/quote]

Who''s that then?

[/quote]anyones guess - i''m not about to start yet another rumour on here - especially cos i lack inside info of any nature at carra/,.  an experienced target man, who knows how to burst the ole onion sack will do me, although not tooexcited by the names we''ve linked with so far.,/  iwan took us up last time in that posi, maybe howard cud do a similar job>?<  mind-you, one of my mates sells golden goal tickets!!!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

As I always say....0 - 0 away is always a good score for Norwich at half time.

Some real positives coming through too. It''s very early days but a good 45 to begin.

[/quote]afternoon rude old - looking forward to your input 2nd half?<!

Pleased with what I''ve heard thus far, especially the link up play ''twixt Hoolahan & Lupoli.I''d be tempted to bring on Russel for Fotheringham, sooner rather than later if the latter doesn''t improve.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]do we all agree the match thread works better for being live and unmoderated??? [/quote]

Despite plebs like the dazza character, yes, definately.

Not too much from me until full time LGT as I''m listening to te radio whilst putting a computer on the wife''s bike (no - not a metaphor).

I''m tempted go go back on the weights though as it worked first half...just think, if we have a good season I''ll end up looking like Charles Atlas!

Best ever start was when I painted the windows and we beat Arsenal at Highbury (Robins and Co).

What have you been doing when City played well and did you try to repeat it?

Nought, nought, would be a good result today, would it nought?

Reckon we could snatch it if it remains like this till around 75 minutes.