Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Gob smacked

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="mighty yellow"]Cluck has elevated himself, once again, to a place on the forums biggest bellends list.

Congratualtions. Say hi to Wiz for me while you''re there...
[/quote]

Precisely what was said this time last year when I stated Grant was a loser and the players he brought in were donkeys......

Same scenario...same mugs like you believing in fairies. Enjoy the ride sunshine.

[/quote]

Piss off you patronising dickhead.
[/quote]

Shows your age...your intellect and why Smith has managed to mug so many of you for so long.

Save you silly insults for the playground sonny cos it sure don''t worry me. As I''ve said...enjoy the ride.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

mighty yellow said :''Piss off you patronising dickhead''.

Ah, now we can all quess your age from the standard of that reply.............says it all really doesn''t it Cluck?.[:D]

[/quote]

Yep....another of the multiple user name brigade who claim to go to matches but don''t.

It all adds to the fun and makes those in the soppy Deliarite camp look woefully ignorant.

Branston and Fella, I have to agree with Fella on this, when Burnley signed all there players for example, we would look at their players they have and say he is good, but we may not have seen him play of late and more than likely this is what the press do.

I still feel confident, we have some good players.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Ah, now we can all quess your age from the standard of that reply.............says it all really doesn''t it Cluck?.[:D]

[/quote]I think my statement says more about my feelings towards you and your kind, the persistently boring pessimistic old bastards who the majority of people on here are sick of.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Yep....another of the multiple user name brigade who claim to go to matches but don''t.

It all adds to the fun and makes those in the soppy Deliarite camp look woefully ignorant.

[/quote]Yet again with the pathetic patronising statements. I don''t know why I feel the need to defend myself, I know I was there, and I have always used the same name. I suppose I am worried that an ignorant minority might actually believe that the bile you write on here holds an element of truth. You may be intelligent, but there is no need to attempt to put me down in such a smug way. I wonder why you attempt to isolate yourself from the majority of fans quite so much.

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="mighty yellow"]Cluck has elevated himself, once again, to a place on the forums biggest bellends list.

Congratualtions. Say hi to Wiz for me while you''re there...
[/quote]

Precisely what was said this time last year when I stated Grant was a loser and the players he brought in were donkeys......

Same scenario...same mugs like you believing in fairies. Enjoy the ride sunshine.

[/quote]

Piss off you patronising dickhead.
[/quote]

Blimey, temper temper

Mighty Yellow - it''s Cluck''s standard put-down. He only has one during any argument and it is to accuse the opposite poster of being a naive youngster just out of short trousers.

Whether his points are relevant or not, it is indeed a highly patronising attitude and is simply designed to wind you up even further.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Branston and Fella, I have to agree with Fella on this, when Burnley signed all there players for example, we would look at their players they have and say he is good, but we may not have seen him play of late and more than likely this is what the press do.

[/quote]

I don''t entirely disagree, all I am saying is that as supporters of the club we are perhaps too close to comment realistically on them from an unbiased point.  [And what astounds me is the negativity this season, given that most supporters are optimistic at this time of year].

Season previews are always wrong, we all know this - but they do give an unbiased and therefore reasonable indicator as to how those in the game see things.  These are people who earn a living watching football, and you would hope that they have seen the players who they are talking about since it is their job.  It is always far more promising to have them predict a top half finish. 

[quote user="Branston Pickle"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

I don''t entirely disagree, all I am saying is that as supporters of the club we are perhaps too close to comment realistically on them from an unbiased point.  [And what astounds me is the negativity this season, given that most supporters are optimistic at this time of year].

Season previews are always wrong, we all know this - but they do give an unbiased and therefore reasonable indicator as to how those in the game see things.  These are people who earn a living watching football, and you would hope that they have seen the players who they are talking about since it is their job.  It is always far more promising to have them predict a top half finish. 

[/quote]

Maybe people have learned from the ridiculous hyperbole of the last three pre-seasons?  I know it annoys the hell out of you eternal optimists but Smudger and Cluck were right last season weren`t they?

As for me i am under-whelmed but as always hopeful about the coming season.  Lets face it, nearly all of us know bugger all about most of the players brought in.  Last season we had plenty of people stating Brellier, Strihavka, Murray etc. were "class acts", and now we have the same about Clingan, Owasusi, Bell etc.  Obviously i hope that they are (and if they are Roeder is a miracle-worker on such a tight budget) but based on recent experience there will be successes, controversial ones who divide fan opinion and some duffs.  With so many loanees we are bound to have inconsistancy, mistakes, possibly "lifestyle issues"- but if they are talented enough we could still have a good season.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]  Maybe people have learned from the ridiculous hyperbole of the last three pre-seasons?  I know it annoys the hell out of you eternal optimists but Smudger and Cluck were right last season weren`t they?[/quote]They said that we would be relegated Mr. Carrow so how does that make them ''right''?

Last year I was too over confident, to be honest, I had never really heard of Brellier and Dave, but went with the band wagon and thought we were in for a big season, oh how I was wrong.

This year is different baring a few, I saw Hoola last year and thought he was a craking player, Clingfilm, didn''t know too much but spoke to Forest and N Ireland supporters who were saying nothing but positive things. Bertrand we knew what he was about and the same goes for Stevo. OJ and Ouzo, well seen Ouzo a few times on TV but as with any player, you don''t take that much notice, never heard of OJ.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[quote user="ron obvious"]
Judging by the time he has been waiting, I think Glenn has settled on one specific player. I have been told by somebody in a position to know & who has no reason to lie, that Steffen Iversen has been bid for twice by Norwich but cannot move unti Rosenborg sign a striker.. I  also know that Rosenborg were recently unsuccessful in a bid for Kenny Cooper. They have just acquired a loan striker from Burnley.
 Draw your own conclusions.

[/quote]

Yes but is Iversen the answer and if he is what was the question!?

I am happy if we get Roeder''s first choice but surely we should have been pushing this transfer through as a matter of urgency?

What happens if one of our 3 strikers gets injured tomorrow and then another at MK Dons midweek?

As many have said it was blatantly obvious all last season that we needed more firepower - we had 3 senior strikers and this included Dublin who were knew was retiring and Ched who was on loan! We still only have 1 senior striker who is actually a NCFC employee and I find this utterly staggering and bordering on the neglectful.

I can see a miserable 2-0 defeat tomorrow with one of those typical visits to Coventry where we poll over and die failing to create a single chance. I really really hope I''m wrong but.......

[/quote]

Hmmm. I think I will give myself half marks for this prediction!

[quote user="jetstream"]Mighty Yellow - it''s Cluck''s standard put-down. He only has one during any argument and it is to accuse the opposite poster of being a naive youngster just out of short trousers. Whether his points are relevant or not, it is indeed a highly patronising attitude and is simply designed to wind you up even further.[/quote]

Personally, I am glad that I am not a patronising old b''stard nor a just out of short trousers "Bra wearing Delia Nancy Boy" or whatever we all were last summer.

I can''t say I agree with the bottom 3 prediction and by a lot of people''s judgement we played better yesterday than in any of the games under Grant during the first 3 months of last season. However, we need that new striker in this week and for him to be playing against Blackpool. I do not want to end the first week of the season with 0 points and out of the Rumbelows Cup...

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]  Maybe people have learned from the ridiculous hyperbole of the last three pre-seasons?  I know it annoys the hell out of you eternal optimists but Smudger and Cluck were right last season weren`t they?[/quote]They said that we would be relegated Mr. Carrow so how does that make them ''right''?[/quote]

You know what i`m saying, the relegation thing was OTT (Smudger said it, not sure about Cluck though), but when the "pack" were all in a frenzy over our "class" signings they were the main two giving a more realistic assessment.  And they were right.

I don`t think there is alot of negativity at the moment, people are just being a bit more circumspect and after the last three pre-seasons anything else would be idiocy.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]  Maybe people have learned from the ridiculous hyperbole of the last three pre-seasons?  I know it annoys the hell out of you eternal optimists but Smudger and Cluck were right last season weren`t they?[/quote]They said that we would be relegated Mr. Carrow so how does that make them ''right''?[/quote]

You know what i`m saying, the relegation thing was OTT (Smudger said it, not sure about Cluck though), but when the "pack" were all in a frenzy over our "class" signings they were the main two giving a more realistic assessment.  And they were right.

I don`t think there is alot of negativity at the moment, people are just being a bit more circumspect and after the last three pre-seasons anything else would be idiocy.

[/quote]

Mr. Carrow, if Smudger ( or anyone else ) consistently continues to be negative and I continue to be positive then both points of view will be correct at some point. That''s the nature of football teams. As I have pointed out on numerous occasions in the past, where was Cluck in the seasons when Norwich were close to and then in the play-offs and, subsequently, confidently winning the division. He was nowhere to be seen, despite his claims that he is a long time supporter of Norwich.  

The point is, if you are going to cite those posters who were directionally correct about how last season unfolded, your view would be better received if you were not using posters who are constantly negative about everything.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

Mr. Carrow, if Smudger ( or anyone else ) consistently continues to be negative and I continue to be positive then both points of view will be correct at some point. That''s the nature of football teams. As I have pointed out on numerous occasions in the past, where was Cluck in the seasons when Norwich were close to and then in the play-offs and, subsequently, confidently winning the division. He was nowhere to be seen, despite his claims that he is a long time supporter of Norwich.  

The point is, if you are going to cite those posters who were directionally correct about how last season unfolded, your view would be better received if you were not using posters who are constantly negative about everything.

[/quote]

Busy making money in my business with little or no time to rub shoulders with the likes of you on an internet site. Now I''m semi retired I can indulge in such trivia....and believe me Yank you are as trivial as they come.

Get a life for heavens sake.

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yet again with the pathetic patronising statements. I don''t know why I feel the need to defend myself, I know I was there, and I have always used the same name. I suppose I am worried that an ignorant minority might actually believe that the bile you write on here holds an element of truth. You may be intelligent, but there is no need to attempt to put me down in such a smug way. I wonder why you attempt to isolate yourself from the majority of fans quite so much.
[/quote]

Why defend yourself? Simply because you and your ilk just "have to be right".....Personally I don''t give a toss whether I am right or wrong.... populist or reviled...becuase my opinion is just as valid as anyone elses on here. Live with it.

The big difference is that while you don''t bother me in the slightest....I seem to bother your kind so much. Could it be that you can''t handle the truth? Could it just be that I might be right....again?

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Busy making money in my business with little or no time to rub shoulders with the likes of you on an internet site. Now I''m semi retired I can indulge in such trivia....and believe me Yank you are as trivial as they come.

Get a life for heavens sake.

[/quote]

I agree, we all engage in trivia but your excuse ( which is what it is ) does not explain why your posts in the thousands ( assuming lappinitup is incorrect about you being a fraud ) did not include one complimentary piece of input regarding what the club accomplished in the times I referred to. Must be horrible to reach semi-retirement with such a negative attitude. Just my opinion of course. Perhaps when you''re able to reach full retirement.....

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Yet again with the pathetic patronising statements. I don''t know why I feel the need to defend myself, I know I was there, and I have always used the same name. I suppose I am worried that an ignorant minority might actually believe that the bile you write on here holds an element of truth. You may be intelligent, but there is no need to attempt to put me down in such a smug way. I wonder why you attempt to isolate yourself from the majority of fans quite so much.[/quote]

Why defend yourself? Simply because you and your ilk just "have to be right".....Personally I don''t give a toss whether I am right or wrong.... populist or reviled...becuase my opinion is just as valid as anyone elses on here. Live with it.

The big difference is that while you don''t bother me in the slightest....I seem to bother your kind so much. Could it be that you can''t handle the truth? Could it just be that I might be right....again?

[/quote]No it''s because you are pathetically patronising. Other people like to discuss our club. You just put it down. Nothing to do with your superior knowledge. It''s just because you are incredibly unlikable.

Wait and see, when we go on a good run and the points are being put on the board and moving up the table, history always repeats itself, we won''t see Wiz and Co anywhere near this board.

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yet again with the pathetic patronising statements. I don''t know why I feel the need to defend myself, I know I was there, and I have always used the same name. I suppose I am worried that an ignorant minority might actually believe that the bile you write on here holds an element of truth. You may be intelligent, but there is no need to attempt to put me down in such a smug way. I wonder why you attempt to isolate yourself from the majority of fans quite so much.
[/quote]

[/quote]

No it''s because you are pathetically patronising. Other people like to discuss our club. You just put it down. Nothing to do with your superior knowledge. It''s just because you are incredibly unlikable.
[/quote]

I thank you. I''m always pleased to oblige.

Sometimes I wish I was more sensitive to petty insults.....but it just doesn''t happen. Trouble is...you only want to discuss the club if it fits in with your own way of thinking. That is why you and your chums don''t concern me one little bit...and why I seem to upset you so much.

It''s called tolerance...Try it some time.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Yet again with the pathetic patronising statements. I don''t know why I feel the need to defend myself, I know I was there, and I have always used the same name. I suppose I am worried that an ignorant minority might actually believe that the bile you write on here holds an element of truth. You may be intelligent, but there is no need to attempt to put me down in such a smug way. I wonder why you attempt to isolate yourself from the majority of fans quite so much.[/quote]

[/quote]No it''s because you are pathetically patronising. Other people like to discuss our club. You just put it down. Nothing to do with your superior knowledge. It''s just because you are incredibly unlikable.[/quote]

Sometimes I wish I was more sensitive to petty insults.....but it just doesn''t happen. Trouble is...you only want to discuss the club if it fits in with your own way of thinking. That is why you and your chums don''t concern me one little bit...and why I seem to upset you so much.

[/quote]Did you go to Coventry yesterday Cluck? Do you go to home games? I have asked you in a couple of previous threads, I am curious...

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]Wow you are either definitely trolling or by saying the same thing over and over you really believe it...

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No it''s because you are pathetically patronising. Other people like to discuss our club. You just put it down. Nothing to do with your superior knowledge. It''s just because you are incredibly unlikable.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you go to Coventry yesterday Cluck? Do you go to home games? I have asked you in a couple of previous threads, I am curious...
[/quote]

Just a simple YES or NO will do?   Me I never. Time is ticking[O]

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.  

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you go to Coventry yesterday Cluck? Do you go to home games? I have asked you in a couple of previous threads, I am curious...
[/quote]

Knob....

My credentials go back to 1962... so I don''t have to justify myself to the likes of you.  It''s a well known fact that I chucked in my season ticket 2 years ago and will not renew until Smith has been kicked out of the club. I''ll leave it to you and your fellow losers to support this shambles...if infact the majority of you actually go. It''s all too easy for the boastful little kiddies on here to make up "porkies" in order to feel self important....and I''ll place you squarely in with them.

Come back to me when your mum stops making your bed and you have to pay for your own ticket....

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]No it''s because you are pathetically patronising. Other people like to discuss our club. You just put it down. Nothing to do with your superior knowledge. It''s just because you are incredibly unlikable.[/quote]

[/quote]Did you go to Coventry yesterday Cluck? Do you go to home games? I have asked you in a couple of previous threads, I am curious...[/quote]

Knob....

My credentials go back to 1962... so I don''t have to justify myself to the likes of you.  It''s a well known fact that I chucked in my season ticket 2 years ago and will not renew until Smith has been kicked out of the club. I''ll leave it to you and your fellow losers to support this shambles...if infact the majority of you actually go. It''s all too easy for the boastful little kiddies on here to make up "porkies" in order to feel self important....and I''ll place you squarely in with them.

Come back to me when your mum stops making your bed and you have to pay for your own ticket....

[/quote]How old do you think I am? Calling me a knob is interesting, after telling me 5 minutes ago to grow up...OTBC

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I like him... lol [:D]

[quote user="BGGPOS"]

Wait and see, when we go on a good run and the points are being put on the board and moving up the table, history always repeats itself, we won''t see Wiz and Co anywhere near this board.

[/quote]

You hardly see me anywhere near the board now... but in our absence we still watch you sad Delia lovers attempting to pathetically put us down...

Pretty embarassing really wouldn''t you say??? [:$]