Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bump

Sam Sodje

Sam Sodje expected to sign in the next week, hopefully in time for the Spurs game.

Remember I told you.

"remember i told you"

Are you secretly that annoying cow Alexandra from Big Brother saying that "remember i told you" catch-phrase!

Sodje... fair bit of experience, wouldn''t say no

I would be happy with him, you say clumsy but compared to the Doc he is a ballerina!

We could do worse than a big lump like this guy who is more than capable at this level - indeed last summer several people were on here berating Grunty for not going for him.

I want him, if only for the opportunity to sing one of my favourite football songs: (To the tune of He Ain''t Heavy...)

"He ain''t Effe... he''s his brother-er-er!"

[quote user="Fuglestad"]Please please please do not sign Sam Sodje. Clumsy and generally woeful CB in my humble opinion.[/quote]

Are you sure you aren''t talking about Doc?

I''ll happily take Sodje, its another good addition to our back line and pretty much means all we need is a sub goalie and another forward or two. Also, can Shackell leave now? Please?

"His performance in Charlton''s 3-1 home win over Ipswich Town on 8 December 2007 earned him a place in the Championship Team of the Week." Taken from his Wiki page, sign him up!

I''d be happy enough with him bolstering our defensive options, there doesn''t seem to be many decent centre-backs available this summer.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Would be a reasonable addition, IMO. Got a great deal of pace about him.[/quote]He would be a good additon. And on another note, it would be a more formidable defensive partnership than current. And him and dejan can both score goals.

lappin=ronaldinho

so the back 4 will be

elliot ommezuzuzuzi     dejan stefanovic      Sam Sodje     ryan bertrand

looks pretty solid to me

have to agree with marshall behind those 4, stefanovic only possible weaklink depending on how he is now days! if not even shacks would make that back 5 look very solid