Sign in to follow this  
Mangol Wurzel

Capital Canaries - the TRUTH!!!!

Look lads, it''s fine for you to pretend to like footbal with Tarquin and St. John and your other Big City mates but when you start coming round here, to our MANOR, with your fancy lahdidah ways, you''re taking LIBERTIES, you''re ''avin a LARF!

Support your local team. WORD!

But what ever you do, calm down. If you start posting details of your made up domestic circumstances and sticking in pictures randomly culled from the web you''re losing it! Next you''ll be reaching for the crayons and firing off letters to the editor of the Pink''un but you''ll press too hard and rip the paper and have to start again and get REALLY ANGRY!

Wurzel

Guys - its all tongue in cheek as far as I can see!

For those of you based in London see you at the AGM (or even the spurs game get together if people are going to that).

Can I come? I''ve never been to London before! Are the streets really paved with gold? I''d like to see Tower Bridge and Big Ben. I don''t know where the meeting is, but if I ask a policeman I''m sure they could help me.

What time does it start?

Wurzel

I cant believe people have risen to the bait to the extent that they are posting pictures of themselves with their ''glamorous wives'' on the pinkun forum in an effort to discredit this clown!

Well funny!

I''m just touched that someone would go the trouble of mastering Photoshop just for little old me!

Has anyone got a hanky, I''m welling up here

Wurzel

Tonight I intend to scan in all my old season tickets, dig out photos of me in replica shirts in the Poll & Withy era, find my autograph book with a personal message from Tony Spearing, and reinflate my inflatable canary. Hopefully then Wurzel will realise.

I''LL HAVE YOU KNOW ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS WAS THE LAST EVER PERSON TO MITURATE IN THE SOUTH STAND FACILITIES.

Whoaaahhh! Let me just stop you there son. Read the sign - If you don''t live in Norwich - you ain''t a REAL fan!

Which part do you need explaining?

On another theme - I like the idea of a "Readers Wives" page on here!

Classy!

Wurzel

[quote user="Duffman"]Italian models aren''t what they used to be.
[/quote]

Ouch!!  Ha ha ha!!! 

Anyway.... For all we know this Mangol lives in Australia (Joe Mangol?) and has never been to Carra Rud.  He blatantly needs the attention that he lacked as a child so best to ignore him I feel....

I like you too! But Potato Pete doesn''t like me. He keeps deleting my posts becasue I''m not some London bigshot who''ll blow a few grand on an expense account lunch. I think Potato Pete harbours grudges becasue secretly he''d like to work in the smoke for a BIG paper like the Tooting Argus.

Wurzel

[quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

I can see some of you are egtting a bit hot under the colar about this. Look, don''t shoot the messenger! I don''t make the rules, but rules IS rules! If you don''t live in Norwich, you''re not a REAL fan, it''s that simple. I feel for you, really I do. I wish there was something I could do to help. You could try moving to Norwich,  but that would simply make you a new wannabe fan desperate for attention (ugh!!). I think the simplest thing may be to try supporting another team, perhaps a local club, like Chelsea?

Wurzel

[/quote]

Haha your very funny Wurzel, it''s obvious your aim is to try and start a heated debate by posting a (pointless) thread like this, my guess is you have just got home from school this evening and mummy wouldn''t let you play out, so you thought you would have a pop at other people on an internet forum instead, you need to find a new hobby chap.

It was vaguely amusing an hour or so ago, but this one-trick pony[lover] is getting a bit dull now.

Next!

I like you too! But Potato Pete doesn''t like me. He keeps deleting my posts becasue I''m not some London bigshot who''ll blow a few grand on an expense account lunch. I think Potato Pete harbours grudges becasue secretly he''d like to work in the smoke for a BIG paper like the Tooting Argus.

Wurzel

[/quote]

Where does this anger come from Wurzel, did a Norwich City fan from London happen to sleep with your wife and pi** in your tea?... If that was the case then I could totally understand how this anger obsession with London NCFC fans started.

Or perhaps your just yet another attention seeker? Awww bless

There was once another poster who had an obsession about "London Types".....

...Surely it couldn''t be......

......could it[:O]

[quote user="jetstream"]Hmm...this Worzel writes very much like a poster called Ranier Wulfcastle on the official site. Are they by any chance related?[/quote]

Just what I was thinking.....I''m quite excited![:D]

Delia has a nice flat in Wapping, my brother was invited before going on a Cricket Tour with Wynn J!

Whoaaahhh! Let me just stop you there son. Read the sign - If you don''t live in Norwich - you ain''t a REAL fan!

Classy!

Wurzel

[/quote]

Well, I wonder what that makes the Stowmarket Two?

It certainly stops me from being a fan because I live in Trowse.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

Classy!

Wurzel

[/quote]

Well, I wonder what that makes the Stowmarket Two?

It certainly stops me from being a fan because I live in Trowse.

[/quote]

Jesus mate, can''t believe your allowed to and want to support Norwich, its too far away.