Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

Re: Ding dong!!!

what a sexist way of advertising their kit............................................

but i''m a bloke and I like it! come on Norwich, you can boost your shirt sales too.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]Is that  i can see?[/quote]

I think it is, not that i''ve looked closely of course!

The great camel''s toe debate rages on! I''ve studied the picture very, very carefully. I think an inappropriately placed seam may be creating the ILLUSION of a camel''s toe.

I think this would make a far more interesting topic for a Pink''un ballot than "was it the right decision to pull off Hucks?" Yawn.

So, what can you see at http://www.linfieldfc.com/. Is it:

A - camel''s toe

B - seam (which must rub a bit, I''d imagine?)

I throw it over to you, the Great British public to decide

Wurzel

[quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

The great camel''s toe debate rages on! I''ve studied the picture very, very carefully. I think an inappropriately placed seam may be creating the ILLUSION of a camel''s toe.

I think this would make a far more interesting topic for a Pink''un ballot than "was it the right decision to pull off Hucks?" Yawn.

A - camel''s toe

Wurzel

[/quote]

Seam on the bikini or on her?

Its definitely a http://nahetsblog.wordpress.com/2007/08/20/beavers-v-backhoes/

I think the answer is A!

reminds me of posting a pic of ''er indoors a while back on a photo hosting site and she was wearing a bikini and I didn''t realise she had the worlds most obvious CT until someone else pointed it out, needless to say she was non-plussed and the image removed pronto!

I''m not sure I believe that. She doesn''t look like the kind of bird who would "go" with someone sporting a double breated royal blue jacket but no trousers.

Wurzel

[quote user="Be Smart Wizard"][quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

Irrespective of whether Potato Pete signs for us or some no-mark side from the suburbs of Mancunia, I would suggest you take a look at Linfield''s away strip!

http://www.linfieldfc.com/

Wurzel

[/quote]

Had her.........shes not that good

[/quote]

Oooh you had to lower the tone.

[quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

A - camel''s toe

Wurzel

[/quote]

Definately A for me.

Just looked again at the pic, feeling a bit light headed. Time for a lie down in a darkened room.

Nurse....

SADO!! Great to hear from you again!

Is this another picture of your "wife"? She looks different from the last one.

I was a little concerned for your well-being after seeing your lovely black and white picture. You seem to be a bit of a, how can I put this, larger-boned gentleman?

I appreciate living in the great metropolis can be hectic, but you make the effort to eat healthily, to look after yourself. Perhaps a bit of exercise (remember that??). You it not only to yourself, but to the kiddwinks!

I don''t want to be reading no "Obese Lahdahner in brand new Norwich shirt drops down brown bread" type headlines.

Take care of yourself!

Wurzel

Ha DDP! we know the team is full of them, but you don''t have to pst pictures of em!

How long do we think before Pete tosses this post offa the board???

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Ha DDP! we know the team is full of them, but you don''t have to pst pictures of em!

How long do we think before Pete tosses this post offa the board???

[/quote]Was that a deliberate pun!!!?

Now I''m not at work and in the privacy of my home, I''ve taken some time to study the photo (you know, just in an attempt to negotiate a settlement of this whole CT debate).  I firmly believe that it is, simply because there is no reason for a seam to be there.  It would be bizarre underwear design if there were a seam running down the front like that, to the point where they would probably have to be Y Fronts to accommodate such a seam.  So yes, I believe it is CT (not the poster of the same name, though he could be referred to as a bit of a fanny... [;)])She''s also insanely hot.  I want to go to Irelandshire....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Now I''m not at work and in the privacy of my home, I''ve taken some time to study the photo (you know, just in an attempt to negotiate a settlement of this whole CT debate).  I firmly believe that it is, simply because there is no reason for a seam to be there.  It would be bizarre underwear design if there were a seam running down the front like that, to the point where they would probably have to be Y Fronts to accommodate such a seam.  So yes, I believe it is CT (not the poster of the same name, though he could be referred to as a bit of a fanny... [;)])She''s also insanely hot.  I want to go to Irelandshire....[/quote]I''d be surprised if this thread is still here in the morning DDP!I see what you are saying RE: odd place for a seem, but the pic I mentioned before with my better half in, well that bikini also had a very noticeable seem down the front, I think this does exagerate the optical illusion of a camel toe, maybe that is the purpose of the design? but my money is still on A.