Sign in to follow this  
chris

GLENN ROEDER

FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE THIS IS ENGLISH LESSON NOT A FORUM I WILL PUT EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS. ANYWAY WHAT I MEANT  ABOUT  GLENN ROEDER WAS HE WAS LOVEING ALL THE PLAUDITS  WHEN WE WHENT ON THAT GREAT RUN LAST SEASON EVERYONE WAS CROWING ON ABOUT HOW GREAT HE WAS BUT WAS`NT HE STILL MESSING WITH TATICS WITCH ALSO NEARLY GOT US RELEGATED .  HE THEN GAVE THE SQUAD A JOLLY UP SPAIN CAME BACK THEN WE WHENT  ON RELEGATION FORM NOT THE SIGN OF GOOD MANAGER . [H]

[quote user="chris"]FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE THIS IS ENGLISH LESSON NOT A FORUM I WILL PUT EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS. ANYWAY WHAT I MEANT  ABOUT  GLENN ROEDER WAS HE WAS LOVEING ALL THE PLAUDITS  WHEN WE WHENT ON THAT GREAT RUN LAST SEASON EVERYONE WAS CROWING ON ABOUT HOW GREAT HE WAS BUT WAS`NT HE STILL MESSING WITH TATICS WITCH ALSO NEARLY GOT US RELEGATED .  HE THEN GAVE THE SQUAD A JOLLY UP SPAIN CAME BACK THEN WE WHENT  ON RELEGATION FORM NOT THE SIGN OF GOOD MANAGER . [H][/quote]

you are joking.... right?

Sorry, even in capitals it makes no sense.    Its not the countless spelling mistakes, its the actual point you''re trying to make that I dont understand.Why are you posting this rubbish at the start of July ?   If it was October and he had less points then Grant then I could relate to it.   So you''re not a Roeder fan, who cares?   You''ve told us once, move on.

[quote user="chris"]FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE THIS IS ENGLISH LESSON NOT A FORUM I WILL PUT EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS. ANYWAY WHAT I MEANT  ABOUT  GLENN ROEDER WAS HE WAS LOVEING ALL THE PLAUDITS  WHEN WE WHENT ON THAT GREAT RUN LAST SEASON EVERYONE WAS CROWING ON ABOUT HOW GREAT HE WAS BUT WAS`NT HE STILL MESSING WITH TATICS WITCH ALSO NEARLY GOT US RELEGATED .  HE THEN GAVE THE SQUAD A JOLLY UP SPAIN CAME BACK THEN WE WHENT  ON RELEGATION FORM NOT THE SIGN OF GOOD MANAGER . [H][/quote]

Please don''t shout.

Take a tip Chris, people won''t read your post if it''s all in capitals and not properly spaced out. Have a look at some examples on this Forum and you will see what I mean.

I don''t mean to sound like a teacher but if you want to get a point across it''s much easier if you don''t put people off straight away.

[quote user="Beaker"]chris, i completley understand and completely agree[/quote]

Beaker have missed seeing ya on here, not been the same without ya.

However, your wrong lol [:P]

[quote user="chris"]FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE THIS IS ENGLISH LESSON NOT A FORUM I WILL PUT EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS. ANYWAY WHAT I MEANT  ABOUT  GLENN ROEDER WAS HE WAS LOVEING ALL THE PLAUDITS  WHEN WE WHENT ON THAT GREAT RUN LAST SEASON EVERYONE WAS CROWING ON ABOUT HOW GREAT HE WAS BUT WAS`NT HE STILL MESSING WITH TATICS WITCH ALSO NEARLY GOT US RELEGATED .  HE THEN GAVE THE SQUAD A JOLLY UP (in)  SPAIN CAME BACK THEN WE WHENT  ON RELEGATION FORM NOT THE SIGN OF GOOD MANAGER . [H][/quote]

Sorry Chris, couldn''t resist it!

Oh and I don''t agree, we were buried last October and the manager dragged us out.

chris - I really do not think that you should be surfing the net whilst in your English lesson. Can I suggest that you wait until break?

• "BECAUSE THIS IS ENGLISH LESSON" - Because this is an English lesson*
  • "TATICS" - Tactics?
  • "GAVE THE SQUAD A JOLLY UP SPAIN" - You''re missing a couple of words there..
  • "WHENT" - Not a word. When and Went do not go together to form some clever vocabulary. [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="chris"]FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE THIS IS ENGLISH LESSON NOT A FORUM I WILL PUT EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS. ANYWAY WHAT I MEANT  ABOUT  GLENN ROEDER WAS HE WAS LOVEING ALL THE PLAUDITS  WHEN WE WHENT ON THAT GREAT RUN LAST SEASON EVERYONE WAS CROWING ON ABOUT HOW GREAT HE WAS BUT WAS`NT HE STILL MESSING WITH TATICS WITCH ALSO NEARLY GOT US RELEGATED .  HE THEN GAVE THE SQUAD A JOLLY UP SPAIN CAME BACK THEN WE WHENT  ON RELEGATION FORM NOT THE SIGN OF GOOD MANAGER . [H][/quote]

• "TATICS" - Tactics?

• "WHENT" - Not a word. When and Went do not go together to form some clever vocabulary. [:D]

[/quote]

Or did he mean tic-tacs?  I quite like the tangerine and limes ones

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="chris"]FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE THIS IS ENGLISH LESSON NOT A FORUM I WILL PUT EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS. ANYWAY WHAT I MEANT  ABOUT  GLENN ROEDER WAS HE WAS LOVEING ALL THE PLAUDITS  WHEN WE WHENT ON THAT GREAT RUN LAST SEASON EVERYONE WAS CROWING ON ABOUT HOW GREAT HE WAS BUT WAS`NT HE STILL MESSING WITH TATICS WITCH ALSO NEARLY GOT US RELEGATED .  HE THEN GAVE THE SQUAD A JOLLY UP SPAIN CAME BACK THEN WE WHENT  ON RELEGATION FORM NOT THE SIGN OF GOOD MANAGER . [H][/quote]

• "TATICS" - Tactics?

[/quote]

Or did he mean tic-tacs?  I quite like the tangerine and limes ones

[/quote]

4 DA LST TIME. INJ''S,SUSP''S & ILLNESS DICATED 2 GLEN THAT TM SELECTION SHUD CHANGE.

Who says the education system in this country is failing

[quote user="Be Smart"]

Who says the education system in this country is failing

[/quote]

LOL..  Did you forget the full stop at the end of your sentence young man.

u can belittle me all u like but whos to say iam right or wrong in what i say

[quote user="chris"]FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE THIS IS ENGLISH LESSON NOT A FORUM I WILL PUT EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS. ANYWAY WHAT I MEANT  ABOUT  GLENN ROEDER WAS HE WAS LOVEING ALL THE PLAUDITS  WHEN WE WHENT ON THAT GREAT RUN LAST SEASON EVERYONE WAS CROWING ON ABOUT HOW GREAT HE WAS BUT WAS`NT HE STILL MESSING WITH TATICS WITCH ALSO NEARLY GOT US RELEGATED .  HE THEN GAVE THE SQUAD A JOLLY UP SPAIN CAME BACK THEN WE WHENT  ON RELEGATION FORM NOT THE SIGN OF GOOD MANAGER . [H][/quote]How To Behave On An Internet Forum

what an oddball! 

Seriously Chris, you have to develope a thick skin mate, I mean, in general, my spelling is bloody awful, but you just have to roll with the insults and and laugh and hit them back harder. Although in fairness, most posters are pretty forgiving about such matters.

And there will always be personal ''punch ups'' going on, even bullying, but you just have to dig in and fight back. But,  again in general, there''s some nice people on here, and in time, you''ll learn to recognise them.

Are you offering to take Chris under your wing Wiz?   The 2nd Wizard has been born !!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Seriously Chris, you have to develope a thick skin mate, I mean, in general, my spelling is bloody awful, but you just have to roll with the insults and and laugh and hit them back harder. Although in fairness, most posters are pretty forgiving about such matters.

And there will always be personal ''punch ups'' going on, even bullying, but you just have to dig in and fight back. But,  again in general, there''s some nice people on here, and in time, you''ll learn to recognise them.

[/quote]

....................but Wiz isn''t one of them!![;)]

iam a staunch norwich city supporter despite what u all think i just care and hurt like the rest of u