Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

**NEW SIGNING - 2pm TOMORROW**

Should be a new signing being announced officially tomorrow from 2pm onwards, don''t expect a press confrence though as the squad is in Devon.

At least 2 more players will be made public by Monday.

My source?

Have none, i just wanna see if i stab in the dark enough times i may get lucky as GNG or Frank are not having much luck!!!

even though you have actually admitted you have no source or reason for saying this. Im sure half the members of this forum will still believe you really know of these signings and they will all think its true. [:|] just like they did with GNG

Ah, but is this simply an elaborate double bluff?  Only a person with a genuine source that they wished to protect would deny having a source.....[;)]

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

Should be a new signing being announced officially tomorrow from 2pm onwards, don''t expect a press confrence though as the squad is in Devon.

My source?

Have none, i just wanna see if i stab in the dark enough times i may get lucky as GNG or Frank are not having much luck!!!

[/quote]

Brilliant! Are you GNG in disguise Dogger?

Seriously, I wonder how many people tomorrow will be on here after 2pm with their "Where''s the signing then?" posts.

[quote user="NorwichsNewFinest"][quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

My source?

[/quote]

Seriously, I wonder how many people tomorrow will be on here after 2pm with their "Where''s the signing then?" posts.

[/quote]There will be a few and Doggers sources will never be believed again.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Ah, but is this simply an elaborate double bluff?  Only a person with a genuine source that they wished to protect would deny having a source.....[;)][/quote]

Think he''s got you there. Come on own up.[:D]

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

My source?

[/quote]

Excellent, and i see i won the ''ten quid bet'' from your recent Ched prediction by the way....

Dogger is the new Guru! Gordon is dead! Long live Dogger!

I heard the press conference was at 1.47PM tomorrow. Just to keep the journos on their toes.

Dogger is correct, i have been to woodbury park hotel down the road today and can confirm that there are some new players training with the squad

first one looked quite old all the other players were calling him "lee" or "clarky" god knows who this could be?

Second was a big fat goalkeeper with little hair, well past his best but should be ok for cover

i''m off again tomorrow so i shall report back again[;)]

My very good source says their will be a football transfer tomorrow.

Just bumping this thread in case i''m correct today, hopefuly my non existing source won''t let me down!!

If i''m wrong about my predictions, i will still post on here anyway!![;)]

[quote user="NorwichsNewFinest"][quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

My source?

[/quote]

[/quote]Count me in on that!!

[quote user="National express super guard"]or maybe you''ll spell maybe right, maybe
[/quote]

LOL!!! Poor old Ginger