Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Delia and Mike - If they go, what should they walk away with

Shameless plug for a poll I started here.  AS far as I can see, this is the root of the situation with Cullum, whether or not Delia and Mike walk away with less, more, or the same amount that they have put into the club.

I''d like to know what you think so please click here to vote.

Our thanks, respect and goodwill for all they have achieved and tried to achieve.   I don''t agree with much that they have done but  I do believe that they have genuinely tried to take this Club forward and where they have failed, they have failed with honest intent.

They should walk away with what they have put in.  Not fair they should lose all that money, but not fair if they make a substantial profit too.  Not as if she needs the cash is it!!!

they should walk away with what they put in.

If we got relegated again we could argue the value of their shares would decrease.. thefore to get what they put in would mean they are laughing!

jas :)

they can get to keep Carl Robinson and Cedric Anselin - after all their cash directly paid the transfer fees of those two City legends...

I have voted for what they put in.

For those who insist that they should be making a profit or taking inflation into account, I think it is worth remembering that they have had a lot of great times for their money.

Delia has clearly very much enjoyed her position over the last few years so, if she is as much a fan as she says she is, I think it is fair to assume she has already had something of a decent return on her investment.

Mark .Y.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]They should walk away with what they have put in.  Not fair they should lose all that money, but not fair if they make a substantial profit too.  Not as if she needs the cash is it!!![/quote]I''d imagine they need the cash more than Cullum does.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Vern GNG Hater"]I cant see Delia walking away, she will at best stagger.[/quote]
You''re on form tonight Vern [:D]
[/quote]

Thanks Graham, we need some humour seeings as our club is far from funny at the mo

[quote user="yellow hammer"]

They should walk away with a big, fat Czech. [/quote]

Jan Koller has just retired

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="yellow hammer"]

They should walk away with a big, fat Czech. [/quote]

Jan Koller has just retired

[/quote]

Where''s Strihavka when you need him ?