Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

We are close to signing an attacking defender

Roeder on Radio Broadland and says we will be delighted with the player who he watched a lot last year and got better as games went on.

Wow Pete both posted the same thing at the same time. Well I guess that proves I''m not Pete!

well it goes also with the press gathering from today and I heard it with my own ears on the broadland news, you should here more soon I guess.

Guys, I don''t think it''s going to be Bertrand - at least not yet, as he, along with Keiran Gibbs, has been named as part of the England U19 squad for the Euro U19s Championship this summer.

I missed the interview ncfclad, did he give any clues at all?

Is that a new position then Attacking Defender?

We''ve had a few defensive strikers in our time i suppose!

Bit weird to have a press conference to announce we are close to signing someone!

[quote user="ncfclad"]Roeder on Radio Broadland and says we will be delighted with the player who he watched a lot last year and got better as games went on.[/quote]May I just enquire to what your doing listening to Radio Broadland ncfclad?  [;)]

Joey Barton ?

Sorry,I forgot, he''s an attacking midfielder [6]

[quote user="CID"]

Joey Barton ?

[/quote]

No, he''s attacking everyone.....

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]i doubt he means Bertrand, why would he say he had watched him loads last season?[/quote]Do you think Glenn had his eyes closed on the side lines then?

dont think its any of them.

Cork is not attacking, Gorkss is going to QPR and I dont think its Bertrand.

I dont know who it is but the best I can think of is Bradley Orr from Bristol City.

We could do with an attacking striker before we get carried away with other positions...:)

["Worst Wizard"]An attacking goalkeeper might prove a handy addition to our squad.

Hegetta  The Columbian Scorpian or could be that Chilean or Paraguan who took free kicks in 98/02 World cups (cant remember his name)!! Or even Mart Poom who scored the best Salmon Leap ever for Derby!! Sign them and one of them will out score Shacks and Docs (not hard though)

[quote user="Smokey"]

["Worst Wizard"]An attacking goalkeeper might prove a handy addition to our squad.

Hegetta  The Columbian Scorpian or could be that Chilean or Paraguan who took free kicks in 98/02 World cups (cant remember his name)!! Or even Mart Poom who scored the best Salmon Leap ever for Derby!! Sign them and one of them will out score Shacks and Docs (not hard though)

[/quote]

I remember the paraguan keeper. He took pens aswell. Cant remember his name either though lol. How about that Carlisle keeper that scored a last minute goal to keep them up on the last day of the season. Cant remember his name and not at all sure if it was Carlisle. But that was one special goal [:P]

Oh my bloody stars, how wrong was I in this thread?? [:$]

Very pleased about that one though, I thought he was superb for us overall last season - hopefully, we''ll be in a position to make it permanent come January. Good work Glenn [:D]

paraguan is louis chilvert scored some cracking free kicks too i believe he had over 50 career goals. and the carlisle keeper was jimmy glass.

[quote user="CID"]

Joey Barton ?

[/quote]Don''t you mean a ''Midfeilder Attacking'' Midfeilder!