Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

email alert!

sent neil doncaster an email last night and got back to me and this is the convosation.

RE: pinkun‏
Sent:04 July 2008 08:15:52
To: jordan murrell (jordimurrell@hotmail.co.uk)

thanks for your email Jordan - no, i am not intending to leave and nor is Delia

and, no, there''s no announcement due

many thanks for your concern

OTBC
Neil

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 03 July 2008 21:54
To: Neil Doncaster
Subject: RE: pinkun

neil,
i hope this isn''t true but are you leaving? everyone is saying your selling up and aparently its you or delia. i hope you don''t go or delia. is there like an announcement tommorow?
jordi.

I would like a Jordi column in the EDP, it would make me smile every morning whilst i have a cuppa!!

[quote user="jordimurrell"]i would do that for free!! come on EDP  please! have a word with them pete![/quote]

Think you''re going to have to learn the use of capital letters first. Maybe lower your sights a little.

"is there like an announcement tommorow"

Oh dear.....I''m only 20, finished 6th Form 2 years ago, so I was going through the school system at the same time as this lad, what is happening at our schools?

Its dyslexic just to let you know!

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]i would do that for free!! come on EDP  please! have a word with them pete![/quote]

Think you''re going to have to learn the use of capital letters first. Maybe lower your sights a little.

[/quote]

Yeah the Daily sport

The reason I asked is because, despite the odd grammatical error in your typing, and, in my opinion some misplaced loyalty, you have all the attributes that will make you a die-hard City fan… you get stuck in and don''t let the p**s-taking put you off… and most importantly you haven''t taken to wearing a Man U/Chelski/Arseanall shirt like the majority of the glory hunters of your age.

Keep going son… you brighten my day… and remember the most important thing… its your opinion and you''re entitled to it

[quote user="andy larkin"]The reason I asked is because, despite the odd grammatical error in your typing, and, in my opinion some misplaced loyalty, you have all the attributes that will make you a die-hard City fan… you get stuck in and don''t let the p**s-taking put you off… and most importantly you haven''t taken to wearing a Man U/Chelski/Arseanall shirt like the majority of the glory hunters of your age. Keep going son… you brighten my day… and remember the most important thing… its your opinion and you''re entitled to it[/quote]

Hello Mr Jordi Senior

[quote user="andy larkin"]Keep going son… you brighten my day… and remember the most important thing… its your opinion and you''re entitled to it[/quote]

Yeah dude, its like your like opinion and yous is entitled to it and everyfing, innit.

[quote user="wrightycool"]

Be a good read for those Dislexic kids.

Shame i can''t spell dislexic.

[/quote]

Thats not really fair if Jordi is Dyslexic, since 10% of the population have signs of dyslexia, and 4% are severly dyslexic. Im dyslexic, are you suggesting that I cant read more challenging posts? I would hazard a guess that I am more literate and academically certified than you. As was my tutor at university.

[quote user="ryank"][quote user="wrightycool"]

Be a good read for those Dislexic kids.

Shame i can''t spell dislexic.

[/quote]

I would hazard a guess that I am more literate and academically certified than you. As was my tutor at university.

[/quote]

Ooh Ryan, you are a clever boy....Well done.

email doomy in October with the club languishing bottom of the league and ask him the same thing!

Jas :)

[quote user="mozzer"]

Jordi - don''t let the ''bigger boys'' dampen your passion

[/quote]He doesn''t need to! At least he wears nappies [8-)]