Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Maceo Rigters in talks.....

Roeder must have liked what he briefly saw of him last year on loan...at this early stage its unclear as to whether the move is a permenant one or a loan with a view to a permenant move (or indeed whether or not he will agree terms!) but he''s definately in talks

I think this one''s been bubbling along for a while. For circa Â£500k he would be a very good signing.

I read somewhere that he''s on £20k a week at Blackburn, and that negotiating a package that is acceptable to him was proving difficult... However, you never know what will happen!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Then Gawd help us![/quote]

explain how this guy would not be useful in our league?????  would u prefer andy cole??? ohhh i see you think that the clubs saving grace is the bullshit written all over the front of the EDP... i''m sorry..!!

go away!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Then Gawd help us![/quote]You tell ''em wiz. We don''t want no strikers here that''ll keep Jamie boy out of the side do we?  Whatever next ?  [:P]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Then Gawd help us![/quote]You tell ''em wiz. We don''t want no strikers here that''ll keep Jamie boy out of the side do we?  Whatever next ?  [:P][/quote]LOL

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Then Gawd help us![/quote]You tell ''em wiz. We don''t want no strikers here that''ll keep Jamie boy out of the side do we?  Whatever next ?  [:P][/quote]Haha very good [:P]. But Seriously, i thinkg Maceo could be very good for us in this league; and theres a reason why blackburn bought him in the first place...

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]

explain how this guy would not be useful in our league?????  would u prefer andy cole??? ohhh i see you think that the clubs saving grace is the bullshit written all over the front of the EDP... i''m sorry..!!

go away!

[/quote]

Check his injury record............

Now go away yourself.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

go away!

[/quote]

Now go away yourself.

[/quote]

So he''s hurt his hamstring once?!?!

Come on Wiz, let''s have a list of all the other injuries he''s suffered in the last 3 seasons.

i''ve said this before i would personally loan the striker till jan will view of perm deal which no club can disrupt the deal as long you want to sign him

then you can see if he has recoverd from injury and will be hit and could cope with physical side of english game

win/win option then

go away!

[/quote]

Now go away yourself.

[/quote]

Having scanned the web, I have found he had one injury for us and nothing else of note.

Obviously, with you being an oracle of dutch football, we''re better off believing you and signing the useless lump Clive Platt.

go away!

[/quote]

Now go away yourself.

[/quote]

Having scanned the web, I have found he had one injury for us and nothing else of note.

Obviously, with you being an oracle of dutch football, we''re better off believing you and signing the useless lump Clive Platt.

go away!

[/quote]

Now go away yourself.

[/quote]

go away!

[/quote]

Now go away yourself.

[/quote]Can you provide a list of his most recent injuries? I wouldnt like to think you were just making a comment to suit your opinion, again.

go away!

[/quote]

Now go away yourself.

[/quote]

OK have checked them.... wheres all the injuries?? ur making yourself look stupid....  CLUB BASHER!!

Why do people still expect Wiz to actually do anything so coarse as

"back up" his comments with "facts"... haven''t we all worked out that

Wiz should be treated on these boards the same way that the drunk old

man who sits and rants about "dem immigants" in the pub should be

treated: a little chuckle, a pat on the back and the odd free pint for

keeping the youngsters away...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Why do people still expect Wiz to actually do anything so coarse as "back up" his comments with "facts"... haven''t we all worked out that Wiz should be treated on these boards the same way that the drunk old man who sits and rants about "dem immigants" in the pub should be treated: a little chuckle, a pat on the back and the odd free pint for keeping the youngsters away...
[/quote]

I only drink Bourbon!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Why do people

still expect Wiz to actually do anything so coarse as "back up" his

comments with "facts"... haven''t we all worked out that Wiz should be

treated on these boards the same way that the drunk old man who sits

and rants about "dem immigants" in the pub should be treated: a little

chuckle, a pat on the back and the odd free pint for keeping the

youngsters away...[/quote]

I only drink Bourbon!

[/quote]

Okay then, a pint of Bourbon... you''d still make about as much sense afterwards as you do on here...

[quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

go away!

[/quote]

Now go away yourself.

[/quote]

OK have checked them.... wheres all the injuries?? ur making yourself look stupid....  CLUB BASHER!!

[/quote]

Not half as much as you have matey when you realise we''ve signed Chris Brown Mark II.

[quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

go away!

[/quote]

Now go away yourself.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not half as much as you have matey when you realise we''ve signed Chris Brown Mark II.

go away!

[/quote]

Now go away yourself.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Rigters when here looked good. Came on against Col U and had a hand in a couple of goals, but ppl are choosing to ignore this.

He then came on against Brizzle City and helped change the game before limping off with the sore hammy.

He looked powerful, fast and intelliegnt. Why people wouldnt want him i dont know! Maybe it would keep HIS Jamie out.....

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

go away!

[/quote]

Now go away yourself.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

he *does* look a bit like the RnB singer Chris Brown, i''ll give you that!

(apologies if this triple posts again)

how come every time i make good suggestion no one picks up on it but if i would said what bag of sh!t i would had 8pages critising me by now

Well personally I thing Rigters would be a very good signing, good pedigree and bags of potential. That much was clear when Blackburn pounced on him, beating us, along with other clubs, for his signature. It hasn''t worked out for him there but that certainly does not make him a "Chris Brown II!"

[quote user="The Lord"]Roeder must have liked what he briefly saw of him last year on loan...at this early stage its unclear as to whether the move is a permenant one or a loan with a view to a permenant move (or indeed whether or not he will agree terms!) but he''s definately in talks
[/quote]

Anyway, ignoring the slightly senile one...

Who/What is your source, The Lord?