Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Maceo Rigters in talks.....

[quote user="super mick mccarthy "]how come every time i make good suggestion no one picks up on it but if i would said what bag of sh!t i would had 8pages critising me by now[/quote]

because you''re a wolves supporting numpty

[quote user="super mick mccarthy "]how come every time i make good suggestion no one picks up on it but if i would said what bag of sh!t i would had 8pages critising me by now[/quote]Take the hint?  Maybe?

[quote user="super mick mccarthy "]how come every time i make good suggestion no one picks up on it but if i would said what bag of sh!t i would had 8pages critising me by now[/quote]

no comment, other than wana new boyfriend?? wizard is availible!!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Then Gawd help us![/quote]

explain how this guy would not be useful in our league?????  would u prefer andy cole??? ohhh i see you think that the clubs saving grace is the bullshit written all over the front of the EDP... i''m sorry..!!

go away!

[/quote]

Check his injury record............

nice to see you cam back with his injury record.... chris brown??? he is nothing like chris brown...!! you haven''t got a clue have you??? you just moan for the fun of it...!!

Now go away yourself.

[/quote]

OK have checked them.... wheres all the injuries?? ur making yourself look stupid....  CLUB BASHER!!

[/quote]

Not half as much as you have matey when you realise we''ve signed Chris Brown Mark II.

[/quote]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Then Gawd help us![/quote]

explain how this guy would not be useful in our league?????  would u prefer andy cole??? ohhh i see you think that the clubs saving grace is the bullshit written all over the front of the EDP... i''m sorry..!!

go away!

[/quote]

Check his injury record............

Now go away yourself.

[/quote]

OK have checked them.... wheres all the injuries?? ur making yourself look stupid....  CLUB BASHER!!

[/quote]

Not half as much as you have matey when you realise we''ve signed Chris Brown Mark II.

[/quote]

nice to see you came back with his injury record.... !!!

chris brown??? he is nothing like chris brown...!! you haven''t got a clue have you??? you just moan for the fun of it...!!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]Surprise, surprise, Wiz just disappears....[/quote]That''s probably because he''s just realised that Rigters was the top goalscorer in the European U21 Championships last summer, winning two Man of the Match awards and a place in the Team of the Tournament along the way. Not bad for a Chris Brown wannabe, eh?

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]Surprise, surprise, Wiz just disappears....[/quote]
That''s probably because he''s just realised that Rigters was the top goalscorer in the European U21 Championships last summer, winning two Man of the Match awards and a place in the Team of the Tournament along the way. Not bad for a Chris Brown wannabe, eh?
[/quote]

And of course, no prevalent injury record he claimed he had on top of all that!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]Surprise, surprise, Wiz just disappears....[/quote]That''s probably because he''s just realised that Rigters was the top goalscorer in the European U21 Championships last summer, winning two Man of the Match awards and a place in the Team of the Tournament along the way. Not bad for a Chris Brown wannabe, eh?[/quote]

And of course, no prevalent injury record he claimed he had on top of all that!

[/quote]He''s all spin, that''s his problem... looks like he''s lost his ability to control his bleating flock... [;)]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]Surprise, surprise, Wiz just disappears....[/quote]

What?........... from you?...........you''re in denial mate..............I''ve never disappeared or ducked a cyber fight ever. I''ve been catching up with other City sites and opinions.

I think its now fair to say we live in interesting times.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]Surprise, surprise, Wiz just disappears....[/quote]

What?........... from you?...........you''re in denial mate..............I''ve never disappeared or ducked a cyber fight ever. I''ve been catching up with other City sites and opinions.

[/quote]

its fair to say ur a plonker!!!

And lo, it came to pass, that all the ''lets protect Delia at all costs'' brigade, joined hands in a last desperate attempt to save her arse.

Unfortunately I for once agree with Wizard, Maceo Rigters is overrated, just look at his goals record, also when I saw him at Colney his shooting is awful.

Anyone using the under 21s tournament in his favour need to look at the fact that he was 23 when he played and was 2 years older than most of the other players in the tournament.

[/quote]Well he''s back, still cant see that bit of paper in his hand with Rigters injury history.  ..........Oh hang on, I can see a very small post it note next to his PC.   We will have to wait and see what knowledge the Wizard has for us.

[/quote]And that post confronts your comments about Rigters how? Come on, at least make an effort to justify your negative nonsense! What other injuries has he suffered in the last three years? Did you see his performances for Holland U21s last summer? Admit it, you know next to nothing about the guy.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[/quote]

Wow! I''m impressed![:D]

[/quote]

Yeah, but Wiz, let''s be honest - he''s right [Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]Answer the question, Wizard! [/Paxman]

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]
And that post confronts your comments about Rigters how? Come on, at least make an effort to justify your negative nonsense! What other injuries has he suffered in the last three years? Did you see his performances for Holland U21s last summer? Admit it, you know next to nothing about the guy.
[/quote]

I''ll tell you this, why, if he''s so hot, is no one else in for him?............... and watching him play for us last season told me all I really needed to know!

Next!

[/quote]

[/quote]

you are aplonker, wheres your hard facts?? wheres this injury record??? your a class A prat.. you know it, we all know it...!!

he is a good footballer, with something to prove.. and with skill... something id rather like at our club...!!!

Lots of us watched him play last year, albeit briefly, but from what we saw, many of us thought he looked pretty good actually.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]And that post confronts your comments about Rigters how? Come on, at least make an effort to justify your negative nonsense! What other injuries has he suffered in the last three years? Did you see his performances for Holland U21s last summer? Admit it, you know next to nothing about the guy.[/quote]

I''ll tell you this, why, if he''s so hot, is no one else in for him?............... and watching him play for us last season told me all I really needed to know!

Next!

[/quote]Next? Already? What, so the discussion ends there? Don''t make me laugh, mate. How can you judge him on his two fleeting appearances last season? This is a guy who was lighting up the Euro U21s last summer, playing alongside Ryan Babel and Royston Drenthe, now of Liverpool and Real Madrid respectively? He has scored 6 goals in 9 appearances for the Dutch U21 team, and although he hasn''t made it at Blackburn, he''s surely good enough for the Championship.And how do you know nobody else is in for him? Answer: you don''t.

Quality response there Wizard.   Skip over the first remark you made because it was not researched and totally untrue.So your come back, to try and reclaim some dignity, is this pile of tosh. Come on, I was expecting alot better.I would ask you how you know no-one else is interested in him but on page 8 of this thread you''d finally respond by saying something as pathetic as you just did.Next!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Lots of us watched him play last year, albeit

briefly, but from what we saw, many of us thought he looked pretty good

actually.[/quote]

Yes, but you were viewing them through "rose-tinted spectacles" and

none of us can see any wrong in the club, of course... Wiz, however,

has special "turd-coloured spectacles" which give him a unique insight

and understanding into the situation that none of us can ever hope to

rival... Simple when you think about it, isn''t it?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Lots of us watched him play last year, albeit briefly, but from what we saw, many of us thought he looked pretty good actually.[/quote]

exactly!!! wizard looks like a WOMBAT once more!!!

a very good player, with power and pace.... something we need, and remind me wizard how many forwards have we got???????????

answer one..!!

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Lots of us watched him play last year, albeit briefly, but from what we saw, many of us thought he looked pretty good actually.[/quote]

exactly!!! wizard looks like a WOMBAT once more!!!

a very good player, with power and pace.... something we need, and remind me wizard how many forwards have we got???????????

answer one..!!

[/quote]In WizWorld, Martin and Cureton will bag 20 goals apiece next season. And we''ll still get relegated.