Sign in to follow this  
CRAFTY CANARY

Another Statement Soon from NCFC

According to my sources PC offered £5m last year for players but wanted it made repayable if we got relagated,

It was put in the EDP on Monday to try and get Delia to make a reply for the EEN on the same day to get papers sold,

hence the club didnt know about the EDP headlines until it happened.Doomcaster is going to put out a statement soon when

it seems the S*** will hit the fan and all hell will kick off.

PC.Come on down and take this club,where it should be,

IN THE PREMERSHIP.THE FANS DESREVE IT.

This club is for the fans,it needs more investment to make us a great footballing club amonst the elite......

Funny that. I emailed ND today telling him the previous press release was nonsense and asked if he would make another press release giving more details of Cullums offer and explain things properly before things turn very messy.

[quote user="Larry David"]I lost you after "According to my source".[/quote]The beauty of the internet is you can look at a page with a dictionary by your side, just in case.

Hi Crafty,

You are definitely a guy in the know from your posts over the last couple of years.

What the hell is going on?

There will be a riot if Glen has not got significant funds to spend and Delia and co completely reject Cullums advances!!!

We have the weakest squad in many years! Release Hucks, clear out staff and players - something is very fishy?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Please no Doomcaster statement he is a accountant not a PR man like smooth talking  Roger Mumbles?

OTBC

"I lost you after "According to my source"."

...says the man who has just started another thread based on gossip from his ''Fleet Street'' source...

[quote user="jetstream"]"I lost you after "According to my source"."

...says the man who has just started another thread based on gossip from his ''Fleet Street'' source...[/quote]how dare you!

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="jetstream"]"I lost you after "According to my source"." ...says the man who has just started another thread based on gossip from his ''Fleet Street'' source...[/quote]

how dare you!
[/quote]

Its true though!!

[quote user="CRAFTY CANARY"]

According to my sources PC offered £5m last year for players but wanted it made repayable if we got relagated

[/quote]

So it would''ve been a loan? If this is true it may go someway to explain why Delia didn''t accept it. Unless I''m reading that wrong.

Although having said that she accepted a £2mill (interest free) loan from the Turners so she can''t be that bothered by them.

(I''m getting a headache over all this now)

According to my sources PC offered £5m last year for players but wanted it made repayable if we got relagated,

It was put in the EDP on Monday to try and get Delia to make a reply for the EEN on the same day to get papers sold,

hence the club didnt know about the EDP headlines until it happened.Doomcaster is going to put out a statement soon when

This club is for the fans,it needs more investment to make us a great footballing club amonst the elite......

[/quote]

Delia was telephoned by the EDP before they published it, presumably on Sunday,  but, by their own account, they refused to tell her the details of the story.  This would have been done to cover their behind - she might have come out and denied the whole thing.  The minute she was telephoned Mr Doncaster would have known and so would the Press Office - not the detail but the fact the EDP were running a story about investment in the club.

Getting an early copy of the EDP is not a problem if you need one.  The first edition runs quite early.  The Press Office certainly knew the content late on Sunday evening.

Hey, what are you doing stealing my original user name CRAFTY? Naturally I''ll want to see all your future posts before they are published to ensure they are worthy of my moniker.

Doomcaster is always doing pieces for the papers and preparing his long winded spin replys.This will be another one of those

to P*** us all off again.If PC does take over then hopefully Mr Doom will be the first to go.

SPIN<SPIN<SPIN thats all we get from him.Its about time we had some good news.

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="CRAFTY CANARY"]

[/quote]

Delia was telephoned by the EDP before they published it, presumably on Sunday,  but, by their own account, they refused to tell her the details of the story.  This would have been done to cover their behind - she might have come out and denied the whole thing.  The minute she was telephoned Mr Doncaster would have known and so would the Press Office - not the detail but the fact the EDP were running a story about investment in the club.

Getting an early copy of the EDP is not a problem if you need one.  The first edition runs quite early.  The Press Office certainly knew the content late on Sunday evening.

[/quote]Im glad there is people here to talk sense amongst all the idiots.

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="CRAFTY CANARY"]

[/quote]

[/quote]So is there anything else you can add to this Cam old bean? Even your opinion would be good - I may be wrong but I think far to many people are getting carried away with it at the moment.

[/quote]

I could be totally wrong but I get the feeling that you''re a scummer [:-*]

Doomcaster is always doing pieces for the papers and preparing his long winded spin replys.This will be another one of those

to P*** us all off again.If PC does take over then hopefully Mr Doom will be the first to go.

SPIN<SPIN<SPIN thats all we get from him.Its about time we had some good news.

[/quote]

You may well be right, whichever Crafty Canary you are,  but Mr Doncaster is a lawyer and his contract will have a massive payout if he loses his post because of a takeover.  To be paid for out of Norwich City funds.

Might be one of the club''s better investments if they did pay him off. We wouldn''t be subjected to all the doom and gloom utterances he so loves.

Not a Binner.

As usual the fact as you say Camul is that they will probably get rid of him and yet another huge chunk of our so called transfer budget

will be taken away paying off Mr Spin because he negotiated into his contract.At least if it did happen then the only way is UP in all

aspects for NCFC.Bonus all round I suppose.

The First CRAFT CANARY.................

Only one at the moment.

Only Luton creditors have approached Norwich about the Bell scenario trying to get a deal done for us to get him signed up.

Dont know if this will happen though.Knew about Doc re signing before it was announced but not near computer when I knew.

Only one at the moment.

Only Luton creditors have approached Norwich about the Bell scenario trying to get a deal done for us to get him signed up.

Dont know if this will happen though.Knew about Doc re signing before it was announced but not near computer when I knew.

[/quote]if bell comes here, then surely rusty off???

Thanks Crafty.

Do you think Glen has been given money from the Turners which will be announced soon to appease the fans over the Cullum deal?

[quote user="Bubsy Willis"]

Thanks Crafty.

Do you think Glen has been given money from the Turners which will be announced soon to appease the fans over the Cullum deal?

[/quote]

Doubt that very much.[:(]

The Turners will not put in any more money,whilst Delia is in charge.

Delia is only really in it for herself and the catering side.She makes out she cares more than she really does.The catering side

boosts her image and increases her value within the club.Its all about business and why she wants her full worth if she sells out,

because of the constraints she puts on finding the correct byuer for NCFC.

Like I said in a previous thread there is £10m there for players including wages now that all budgets have been worked out,but I dont

know where the money is coming from,all this was being  kept quiet but with all the PC business,the direction has changed and its time

to try and defend her corner and I think you will find more players will be bought in regardless.She has no choice.

PC has now upped the stakes.

So CRAFTY there is money for players as I suspected? But no one knows where it''s coming from? As someone already bought into the club and not been announced yet? Or is that feasible without an announcement to shareholders?

[quote user="Bubsy Willis"]

So CRAFTY there is money for players as I suspected? But no one knows where it''s coming from? As someone already bought into the club and not been announced yet? Or is that feasible without an announcement to shareholders?

[/quote]

Obviously it''s a loan.

After all, the more you borrow the more it costs for someone to buy you out.

Kills two birds with one stone.

Who Knows.Someone else mentioned refinancing,but I thought that would have to be via the proper channels

with shareholders I would have thought.

Maybe Delia has found all the player sales money down the back of the sofa or mysteriously emerged from her bank account

after all the interest that has been earned over the last two years from the Ashton sale etc.... 

The Turners will not put in any more money,whilst Delia is in charge.

Delia is only really in it for herself and the catering side.She makes out she cares more than she really does.The catering side

boosts her image and increases her value within the club.Its all about business and why she wants her full worth if she sells out,

because of the constraints she puts on finding the correct byuer for NCFC.

Like I said in a previous thread there is £10m there for players including wages now that all budgets have been worked out,but I dont

know where the money is coming from,all this was being  kept quiet but with all the PC business,the direction has changed and its time

to try and defend her corner and I think you will find more players will be bought in regardless.She has no choice.

PC has now upped the stakes.

[/quote]yeah - but where are all the prem/champs inbetweenies???can''t help feeeling that roedy is selling himself short - and that by compromising now - if results don''t go our way, he could bear the brunt of supporters wrath - as worthy did in prem and esp following relegation.for me, roedy had a great momentum going ''til we stuffed up the tiny taylor deal - i hope the seeds are not being sown for downward momentum...returning back to training with the first teamers unable to play more than 5 a side is hardly the idea?<: