Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Frys Evil Twin

Web Team - Press Conference?

is this just because one bowls player heard off another bowls player who heard from some catering man.. lol. I  very much doubt it''s true.

[quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

Stop it with all this press conference rubbish!

We don''t have to have a press conference every time we sign a player, and indeed we don''t!

[/quote]

Maybe we''ll sign several players...

Anyway, I just want to be kept informed, not shouted down by you.

Norwich City press office: "No press conference scheduled at the moment but as we always say during the transfer window that can change.  But nothing scheduled at the moment.  If things change we''ll ring."

And, if it does change, Web Team Pete or one of his colleagues will instantly put something on this board as they have promised to do and have done in the past.

[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

We don''t have to have a press conference every time we sign a player, and indeed we don''t!

[/quote]

[/quote]

You ought to be reported to offsomething for that post.

Turd

[quote user="camuldonum"]

Norwich City press office: "No press conference scheduled at the moment but as we always say during the transfer window that can change.  But nothing scheduled at the moment.  If things change we''ll ring."

And, if it does change, Web Team Pete or one of his colleagues will instantly put something on this board as they have promised to do and have done in the past.

[/quote]

There was no p.conference to announce Clingan signing [:O][:-*]

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Did n''t happen on Tuesday did it? When I told you we were about to announce a signing

Well I was at the market eating some chips when the bloke said his duaghter worked in the finance office at the club and she spoke to a bloke that works in catering at the club and he knows ncfc lad who told him that he''d spoken to  Gordon who had had a word with all the press gathered outside and they said the pink un said NO!!

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Did n''t happen on Tuesday did it? When I told you we were about to announce a signing

[/quote]

are you still sure like you said that ncfc will be signing 2 players today GNG???

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

got any more news GNG? Please tell us [D]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Turd

[/quote]

Huh?

It''s not like I threatened to send my mates round with guns!!! (topical)

Or are you talking about the "several players signing" thing?

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

are you still sure like you said that ncfc will be signing 2 players today GNG???

[/quote]

As you are nice to me unlike some, if you keep it to yourself, computer says YES. Good News Gordons Ghost

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As you are nice to me unlike some, if you keep it to yourself, computer says YES. Good News Gordons Ghost

[/quote]

YAY whatever GNG says goes[H] Lets hope you''re right mate[:)]

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

send me some private messages if you like regarding transfer news, as i honestly do believe you do have a genuine source!!!

whereas others just slated you from the word go. [;)]

[quote user="C.T"]I havent slated him[:(][/quote]

no to be fair i think me and you are the ones who geniunely believe him. would you say so C.T

and im sorry [:D]

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

no to be fair i think me and you are the ones who geniunely believe him. would you say so C.T

[/quote]

[{]

[quote user="C.T"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

[{]

[/quote]

[}]

[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"][quote user="Greenwich Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Turd

[/quote]

Huh?

It''s not like I threatened to send my mates round with guns!!! (topical)

Or are you talking about the "several players signing" thing?

[/quote]

The headline... Bop Bop Bop

Get a room... [;)]

Why does GNG say "if you keep it to yourself" then post "YES" on a public forum to be viewed by hundreds? D''oh!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Go Gordons ghost http://www.celebrating-halloween.com/downloads/halloween-clipart.shtml

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="C.T"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

[{]

[/quote]

[}]

[/quote]

[+o(] LOL[:D]

[quote user="C.T"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="C.T"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[/quote]

[{]

[/quote]

[}]

[/quote]

[+o(] LOL[:D]

[/quote]

What has happened to this forum lol, not sure but think I prefer it Wiz is saying outlandish stuff and getting shouted down from all angles rather than this love in [:O]

BTW I think you have some credibility GNG, keep the news rolling in [:D]

Didnt GNG rule out Ameobi coming because of wages , so if you believe GNG is in the know then its no good getting excited about Ameobi signing.

[quote user="Ncfc No Ambition"]Didnt GNG rule out Ameobi coming because of wages , so if you believe GNG is in the know then its no good getting excited about Ameobi signing.
[/quote]

Good point!

[/quote]

[{]

[/quote]

[}]

[/quote]

How very sweet! Dr Bunsen i had to no idea u were asian, its nice to see we have a mutli-cultural messageboard!

[/quote]

[{]

[/quote]

[}]

[/quote]

Awwwww how lovely, romance on the pink-un [;)][:D]