ncfclad

Quiet on the transfer front.

[quote user="Larry David"]
Martin Albrechtsen
Andrew Cole
David Bell

Wes Hoolahan later on in the week plus a possible season long loan for Bertrand
[/quote]

Hmmm. Some good and some OK amongst that bunch. All OK players but not sure that they have the makings of half of a promotion winning team!

I wait with bated breath and interest to see if there are any developments tomorrow

If GNG is genuine, then I bet the club change the time of the press conference now to spite him or her!

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]12.30 press conf,  two players[/quote]

This is your biggest and boldest statement yet, i really hope your right on this one but in the past things you''ve said have not come to be!

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

No source needed as next Tuesday is the 1st July!!!   [:)] [:D] [:O]

OTBC

[/quote]

Exactamondo dude.

Now 12.58

GNG your wrong again! let me guess its due to the transfer markets sudden changes.

Have you got an apology, think everyone on here deserves it!

[quote user="xKevin82x"]

Now 12.58

GNG your wrong again! let me guess its due to the transfer markets sudden changes.

[/quote]

he may not have but i have an apology for you xkevin82x. i sed if i was proved that GNG was bull shi**ng i would apologies to you. and it now looks like GNG is full of crap so

SORRY mate [:$] 

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="xKevin82x"]

Now 12.58

[/quote]

he may not have but i have an apology for you xkevin82x. i sed if i was proved that GNG was bull shi**ng i would apologies to you. and it now looks like GNG is full of crap so

[/quote]

Thats alright buddy... something from the start didn''t feel right with GNG.

[quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="xKevin82x"]

Now 12.58

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

and its goodnight from him!........(GNG) ...... shame though, but weldone kev mate, you called that from the start!

So another day draws to a close with no new signings, I know we have to be patient but it is very frustrating when other clubs seem to be far more proactive than us

[quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="xKevin82x"]

Now 12.58

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

and its goodnight from him!........(GNG) ...... shame though, but weldone kev mate, you called that from the start!

[/quote]

Haha he just sounded to good, i think he hoped things would plan out like last week the same day etc etc. I don''t think we will have any real news until 1st july then transfers and press conferences should start to happen

It''s a shame people like GNG post on here because people with real gossip are seen in the same light a bulls**ters which isn''t always the case, rumours need to continue as it spices up this dull period between seasons but people just need not to get carried away with what they read.

GNG has left the building...........

I believe that GNG is infact our new resident site binner.....    Terry Fied.

Terry Fied also uses false names on the binner green un site and he seems to pop up on here to p*ss take when GNG is due to explain himself.

[quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="xKevin82x"]

Now 12.58

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha he just sounded to good, i think he hoped things would plan out like last week the same day etc etc. I don''t think we will have any real news until 1st july then transfers and press conferences should start to happen

It''s a shame people like GNG post on here because people with real gossip are seen in the same light a bulls**ters which isn''t always the case, rumours need to continue as it spices up this dull period between seasons but people just need not to get carried away with what they read.

GNG has left the building...........

[/quote]

I think it''s worth pointing out that lots of message boards have people claiming "inside knowledge" and very few of them have much of a track record when you examine it - I can''t say about GNG but many are just doing the sort of guesswork that journalists do!

We were told by a contact we do have (outside of the Press Office) that IF (and it was an IF) you are holding a press conference this week it was "more likely to be towards the end of the week".  Presumably, as with all clubs, you are holding talks with people and no one can say how those will go or what the sticking points will be.  It might - and this is just a guess - also be that Mr Roeder  wants to roll out several players together for a bit of impact and that might slow down planned press conferences as well.

But every Press Office at the moment is giving you the "maybe", "not sure yet" line.  You are not any different from anyone else.  The same WBA-Ameobi story continues to circulate in various forms but WBA have said nothing, won''t give any guidance and won''t even say if they have actually made a formal bid or wouldn''t this morning. 

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]12.30 press conf,  two players[/quote]

What went wrong then Gordon [:D]

[quote user="IncH-HigH"]

I believe that GNG is infact our new resident site binner.....    Terry Fied.

Terry Fied also uses false names on the binner green un site and he seems to pop up on here to p*ss take when GNG is due to explain himself.

[/quote]

It''s a shame you never went to school and learned that the first three letters of assumption spell ass which is what you make of yourself time after time by yours.