Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Quiet on the transfer front.

I was expecting it to be busy from today onwards, but no rumours today on the messageboards or the newspapers. Pre-season is only 1 week away now and we are still considerably short. I know Roeder sounded confident on Friday, but the fact none of his targets have actually been announced could mean that none of them really want to come here.

[quote user="ncfclad"]I was expecting it to be busy from today onwards, but no rumours today on the messageboards or the newspapers. Pre-season is only 1 week away now and we are still considerably short. I know Roeder sounded confident on Friday, but the fact none of his targets have actually been announced could mean that none of them really want to come here.[/quote]Every day goes by gives you the chance to open up another thirty seven threads on the same subject.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Every day goes by gives you the chance to open up another thirty seven threads on the same subject.[/quote]

Bitchy Lap, but then again not exactly untrue!

[quote user="The Bucketman"]

Now now, Lapp

Thats Canary Angels job

[:P]

[/quote]

cityangel''s even, but it''s quite true what lappin has said.

However, I agree with Andy, I think there''ll be plenty of activity from July 1st onwards.

Who bloody cares if I make another thread, its up to me how and what I post on this forum and I am in my right to say something that im feeling regarding the transfer situation and quite frankly there too many miserable sods on this forum who have nothing better to do than picking on certain posters for very little, if you like what I post then you dont need to click on my thread. FFS.

also I am not being rude and abusive to anyone, im not breaking the law and I am following the rules and regulations for posting on the pinkun.

[quote user="ncfclad"]Who bloody cares if I make another thread, its up to me how and what I post on this forum and I am in my right to say something that im feeling regarding the transfer situation and quite frankly there too many miserable sods on this forum who have nothing better to do than picking on certain posters for very little, if you like what I post then you dont need to click on my thread. FFS.[/quote]Go on then..... say something !   [:O]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ncfclad"]Who bloody cares if I make another thread, its up to me how and what I post on this forum and I am in my right to say something that im feeling regarding the transfer situation and quite frankly there too many miserable sods on this forum who have nothing better to do than picking on certain posters for very little, if you like what I post then you dont need to click on my thread. FFS.[/quote]Go on then..... say something !   [:O][/quote]

I am concerned tha we are taking too long to sign players. We need 10 more players at least and there is only around 2-3 weeks before we go to Sweden where the players should be settling down and getting to know each other

Well theres going to be no bid for Taylor so thats another one we can cross off .

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ncfclad"][/quote]Every day goes by gives you the chance to open up another thirty seven threads on the same subject.[/quote]

Thirty seven?!?!?!?!

[quote user="ncfclad"]I was expecting it to be busy from today onwards, but no rumours today on the messageboards or the newspapers. Pre-season is only 1 week away now and we are still considerably short. I know Roeder sounded confident on Friday, but the fact none of his targets have actually been announced could mean that none of them really want to come here.[/quote]

READ MY LIPS PRESS CONF ON TUESDAY MORE SIGNINGS FOR EVERYONE TO SLAG OFF BEFORE THEY HAVE KICKED A BALL

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[quote user="ncfclad"]I was expecting it to be busy from today onwards, but no rumours today on the messageboards or the newspapers. Pre-season is only 1 week away now and we are still considerably short. I know Roeder sounded confident on Friday, but the fact none of his targets have actually been announced could mean that none of them really want to come here.[/quote]

READ MY LIPS PRESS CONF ON TUESDAY MORE SIGNINGS FOR EVERYONE TO SLAG OFF BEFORE THEY HAVE KICKED A BALL

[/quote]

After that statement, you better be right!!!

GNG, think you posted this on the wrong thread, think you meant to post under "Something you should know about GNG"... [:P]

[/quote]

Maybe you would like to be more specific such as if it is morning or afternoon and how many players in which positions, any clues. Because there is quite a good chance of the signing of Cole tomorrow anyway, so people still wont believe you unless you are more specific.

[/quote]

AHHHHHH!!! the wanderer returns!!! so whats your response to ryank then GNG?!

Gordon had it all.......then threw everything away by claiming Ameobi was in the building, when he clearly wasn''t even in the country, let alone the building. Still, I''m not going to slate the guy, if he wants to post rumours, then good on him, gives people something to talk about at least!

He might repair some of the damage to his reputation if he can be more specific about tomorrow''s signings and then hope that they come through for him. Here''s hoping!

[/quote]You better be right GNG, if you''re not then....[H]

[/quote]

Haha GNG you hope your luck comes in again... please put all our minds at peace and give us some more info, how many players? what time can we expect a press conference as im sure the time of that won''t change to much!

[quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

Haha GNG you hope your luck comes in again... please put all our minds at peace and give us some more info, how many players? what time can we expect a press conference as im sure the time of that won''t change to much!

[/quote]

Yeah come on GNG spill the beans (while I fetch my pitchfork)

Martin Albrechtsen

Andrew Cole

David Bell

Wes Hoolahan later on in the week plus a possible season long loan for Bertrand

ok so its a game of guess the signings, but I''m sure GNG said two players Larry, or as Cole is a pensioner does he not count, care in the community and all that!

[quote user="Larry David"]
Martin Albrechtsen
Andrew Cole
David Bell

Wes Hoolahan later on in the week plus a possible season long loan for Bertrand
[/quote]

Is that your guess?