Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Something you should know about GNG

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="C.T"]

Seriously, he is a class A idiot

[/quote]

I have always wondered about this phrase.

You see in my experience the A class at school were the highest achievers so to be an idiot in that class would mean you are probably just the worse out of that bunch but still better than the rest.

If you forget that and then consider maybe it is a school of idiots then this means he is one of the "best" idiots, as one of the most able idiots in the school.

Or if it is an idiot run school then maybe this means they are in the top class for being the best idiot as in you can''t get much more idiotic.

Personaly I think he is the final option. (yup I have gone mad, its 11pm and I am bored!).
[/quote]

Still, can''t go wrong with a little bit of over-analytical humour. Tickled me that anhyhow!

[quote user="tribes"]Since skijumptoes entered the scene it has been mindboggling. All just too much for mere mortals.[/quote]

Not half as mindboggling as "Shola is in the building" when his Personal Agent was around and about here:

http://www.ashington-ne.co.uk

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Why is everyone pussy footing around? 

[/quote]

Well, if GNG is working in the media for example and he''s breaking stories on a forum to possible customers of his employers publication he would more than likely lose his job, i''ve no experience of the media and things like this but i would imagine some confidentiality agreement is signed.

[quote]

Just name GNG, it''s not like you''re going to get arrested or anything.

In my opinion GNG''s other username could be ......................

[/quote]

In my opinion GNG is................................ Good News Gordon!!!!!!!

[quote user="Skijumptoes"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

Well, if GNG is working in the media for example and he''s breaking stories on a forum to possible customers of his employers publication he would more than likely lose his job, i''ve no experience of the media and things like this but i would imagine some confidentiality agreement is signed.

[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So that implies that GNG is working for Archant in some capacity?

[quote user="yellow hammer"][quote user="Skijumptoes"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It implies this guy SkiJumpToes is having as much fun as GNG did winding everyone up pretending to know who GNG is..... Maybe he is GNG!

I have to agree this is all highly entertaining...  We''re all complicit in it as due to close-season boredom we''re treating the whole episode like ''Who Shot JR''.

I blame McClaren - if England had qualified for the Euros none of this would be happening!!!

I''ve got to come clean, i am a chronic liar!! It''s a problem i''ve had since birth (Apparantly came out making cow noises).

The funniest thing is, however, i''ve received a message from the pretender asking me not to blow him, as if i wanted to do that anyway!  So along with his chronic spelling/use of english and my chronic porkies mixed with the chronic need for information on here it''s quite ironic that we can afford to be so supercilious!!!!   *winks*

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]

I''ve got to come clean, i am a chronic liar!! It''s a problem i''ve had since birth (Apparantly came out making cow noises).

The funniest thing is, however, i''ve received a message from the pretender asking me not to blow him, as if i wanted to do that anyway!  So along with his chronic spelling/use of english and my chronic porkies mixed with the chronic need for information on here it''s quite ironic that we can afford to be so supercilious!!!!   *winks*

[/quote]

Can I suggest that "blow his cover" might have been a better choice of words?

[quote user="Yellow Hammer"]

[/quote]

that is Easy to assumE isNt it?

I get the feeling i''ve said too much now!!! Avenge my forum death if you don''t hear by me by sunrise! :-/

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="Skijumptoes"]

The funniest thing is, however, i''ve received a message from the pretender asking me not to blow him, as

if i wanted to do that anyway!  So along with his chronic

spelling/use of english and my chronic porkies mixed with the chronic

need for information on here it''s quite ironic that we can afford to be

so supercilious!!!!   *winks*

[/quote]

Can I suggest that "blow his cover" might have been a better choice of words?

[/quote]

Depends on the content of the email...

Skijumptoes is so obviously GNG under another guise..... or is he? [:P]

[quote user="yellow hammer"][quote user="Skijumptoes"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"][quote user="yellow hammer"][quote user="Skijumptoes"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

bet you would love me there really Pete?

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Web Team - Pete"][quote user="yellow hammer"][quote user="Skijumptoes"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

bet you would love me there really Pete?

[/quote]

Again, no.

I''ve got 2 kids and i will happily swear on their lives that i am not GNG, at least as far as i''m aware i''m not.  Besides, if i was going to post it would only be 2nd hand news direct from the mouth of a director at the club, but you''re all going to find out start of July anyway... It will be a good season for programme sellers though, i can tell you that, so get your names on the list!

So Gordon you have not run off yet, despite being wrong with pretty much all you have predicted, in fact not predicted, anyone can do that and is entitled to, you claimed facts but all we got was farce.

Explain yourself

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

So Gordon you have not run off yet, despite being wrong with pretty much all you have predicted, in fact not predicted, anyone can do that and is entitled to, you claimed facts but all we got was farce.

Explain yourself

[/quote]

Explain what, I gave you what I had, it would seem today that as a PR type thing the players will be revealed at the Norfolk show.

I have stood by Wes had signed for weeks and now it seems even the Pinkun has run that story.

If nothing else has come out of this 30,000+ people have read GNG related messages and 1200+ have posted , lots have said they enjoyed it, and it livened up the board.

I still stick by the signings I say

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Salahuddin"]

Explain yourself

[/quote]

Explain what, I gave you what I had, it would seem today that as a PR type thing the players will be revealed at the Norfolk show.

[/quote]

LOL, we all read that on another thread by another poster earlier as well. Don''t try and stael their thunder by claiming it as your info.

Oh thanks so much for your revelations about Wes, I''m sure that if it wasn''t for you nobody would have a clue that we were interested.  Numpty!

You have promised so much but delivered nothing.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

I have stood by Wes had signed for weeks and now it seems even the Pinkun has run that story.

If nothing else has come out of this 30,000+ people have read GNG related messages and 1200+ have posted , lots have said they enjoyed it, and it livened up the board.

[/quote]

Time to come clean Gordan [:)] You said Ameobi was in the building and he was 1000''s of miles away, your predicted press conferences didn''t happen and now we find out you''re posting on Ipswich''s message board ''''green un'''' with the same sort of crap you''ve been posting on here.

[quote user="bunny"]Pete - You seem fairly emphatic in your replies to GNG, I presume that you know who he really is?[/quote]

Web Team Pete/Good News Gordon - both three word names, never post at the same time.....

I claim my £5 [;)]

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]

[quote user="Yellow Hammer"]

[/quote]

that is Easy to assumE isNt it?

I get the feeling i''ve said too much now!!! Avenge my forum death if you don''t hear by me by sunrise! :-/

[/quote]

Capitals EEN - I guess that means Eastern Evening News?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

anyone expdecting a "told you so" post Re Gow from our "friend " Gordon today?

jas :)

[/quote]

Unlikely as I don''t think Gow will be signing today anyway. GNG (like 99% of us) knew nothing about him until this morning. It would really surprise me if he came down, had a medical and agreed terms in one day.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

Time to come clean Gordan [:)] You said Ameobi was in the building and he was 1000''s of miles away, your predicted press conferences didn''t happen and now we find out you''re posting on Ipswich''s message board ''''green un'''' with the same sort of crap you''ve been posting on here.

[/quote]

Ameobi was not miles away, and I would NEVER, EVER go near a scum site. Ipswich fans must of heard of GNG and ripped off the name.

Did you not say Wes was not back until the 28th June as well, because I KNOW he is back

Once again Gordon you come across as very genuine but when you start throwing these wild promises around you start to look very foolish. I doubt you have any supporters on here anymore.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ameobi was not miles away, and I would NEVER, EVER go near a scum site. Ipswich fans must of heard of GNG and ripped off the name.

Did you not say Wes was not back until the 28th June as well, because I KNOW he is back

[/quote]

No I didn''t say he was back on the 28th, that came from Bullard on Vital Footy site who claims to be related to him.

So if he''s back now whats the delay in Wes signing then, Gordon?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Good News Gordon"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No I didn''t say he was back on the 28th, that came from Bullard on Vital Footy site who claims to be related to him.

So if he''s back now whats the delay in Wes signing then, Gordon?

[/quote]just give him ten minutes to make something up[;)]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]It hasn''t been called the Eastern Evening News in years and, again, no.[/quote]It''s still referred to as that on the Archant editorial server though, isn''t it? I''m not doubting you that GNG isn''t an Archant employee, but just that that acronym is still widely used today.