Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

GR back at work tomorrow

Not too sure how much difference it will make, I''m sure that he would have instructed his backroom staff, Doomcaster and Gunn to sort out some players. But, if I was a potential Norwich player, I would want the manager to be there to ''sell'' his club. Like you said, I imagine that it will go a bit quicker now.

[quote user="TomSlisz"]I expect Hoolahan to sign tommorow then
[/quote]

well i doubt it as he is apparently on holiday untill next weekend????

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[quote user="TomSlisz"]I expect Hoolahan to sign tommorow then
[/quote]

well i doubt it as he is apparently on holiday untill next weekend????

[/quote]

Thank God I didn''t hold my breah!!

This is interesting;

Roeder will be back at his desk at Norwich tomorrow after a holiday in Florida, and he will have to decide whether to pick the phone up and ring Wise or Jimenez.

I thought a few on here said that he was on holiday in this country?

According to Camulodunum (sp?) Roeder''s been on the phone looking at transfer business throughout his holiday anyway. Not quite sure how he knows unless he went to Florida with the Roeder family though!

What does it matter where he''s been on holiday?! Whether he''s been to Florida or Bognor Regis, as long as he''s back soon and can get cracking on building up a playing squad and a backroom staff, it really makes no odds.

This board is quite amusing at times!

I guess it matters because if the reports have got the location so wrong, then they could also be wrong about when he''s back?

Maybe he had been on two holidays ? Does it really matter ? Im sure he knows what he is doing he has done alot in his time unlike most on here who play champ / football manager and think they know best and can run the world

[quote user="Danny G"]Maybe he had been on two holidays ? Does it really matter ? Im sure he knows what he is doing he has done alot in his time unlike most on here who play champ / football manager and think they know best and can run the world[/quote]

The club told my daughter he was back last weekend.  I don''t think "Florida" is right - we heard from someone else that he''d gone to the North of England, possibly family relatives. 

[quote user="bunny"]

This is interesting;

Roeder will be back at his desk at Norwich tomorrow after a holiday in Florida, and he will have to decide whether to pick the phone up and ring Wise or Jimenez.

I thought a few on here said that he was on holiday in this country?

[/quote]Maybe they meant California Sands - near Hemsby.

I bet wherever he went his wife was p!ssed off that Glen was on the phone so much!I''m hoping you''re right here. GR doesn''t strike me as a Nero type like Worthy, I''m sure the only ''fiddling'' he''s been doing involves thumbing through the pages of his address book.