Sign in to follow this  
england1966

training ground still open...

Your mission and you will except, is to go back, take a proper look, photographic evidence is important too.

well ive been out that way tonight, went past the traing ground at around 6Pm, and there didsnt even look to be a car there!

I normally drive past there on a daily basis and deliberately slow down to have a look at the cars in the parking spaces, but for the last week or so, there''s only been 2 most of the time.Some kind of silver Alfa and a Golf or Peugeot or something.

[quote user="bunny"]I have been driving back and forth past the training ground in only my underpants and have yet to see one police car.[/quote]

lol I got it even if no one else did [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="bunny"]I have been driving back and forth past the training ground in only my underpants and have yet to see one police car.[/quote]

[/quote]

I know, the only remotely funny thing I have ever posted on here as well...... [:(]

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

I know, the only remotely funny thing I have ever posted on here as well...... [:(]

[/quote]

I laughed like hell when I read it.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="bunny"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I laughed like hell when I read it.

[/quote]

How do you laugh like hell? [:)]

Tip: Try starting from Dunston in just your underpants and see how you get on......................

[quote user="camuldonum"]

Tip: Try starting from Dunston in just your underpants and see how you get on......................

[/quote]

lol why you gonna ring the police? Or maybe send someone out with a camera? [:D]

Im willing to put forward that this thread is one of several that is designed to get speculation going..

Lets be honest, Roeder has said signings wont be happening for next two-three weeks now so I wouldnt be expecting any until end of June.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="bunny"]I have been driving back and forth past the

training ground in only my underpants and have yet to see one police

car.[/quote]

[/quote]

lol why you gonna ring the police? Or maybe send someone out with a camera? [:D]

[/quote]

All you have to do is drive really fast past those little yellow

cameras on the side of the road, et voila! The government develops your

photos for you! Simple and easy!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

All you have to do is drive really fast past those little yellow cameras on the side of the road, et voila! The government develops your photos for you! Simple and easy!
[/quote]

Blimey you''re right I never thought of that [:P][:)]

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Why is it people only do "alfajob" now if you had the car regs i could of got the owners details through a dvla contact of mine[/quote]

And he would end up inside...........

If I done the same, which I don''t and won''t, I would end up nicked, thats for sure.

I reckon a safer bet is to look in the car and stare till you who it is.

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Why is it people only do "alfajob" now if you had the car regs i could of got the owners details through a dvla contact of mine[/quote]And when driving, it''s a little difficult to read number plates from about 100m away with a tree half blocking the view ;)

yellowngreen wrote:

Why is it people only do "alfajob" now if you had the car regs i could of got the owners details through a dvla contact of mine

And when driving, it''s a little difficult to read number plates from about 100m away with a tree half blocking the view ;)

You really should get them brakes looked at!

[quote user="england1966"]

just went past the trainging groud, and it''s still open with lights on, and a handful of cars there too...

hoping......

[/quote]

cleaners....

next!

jas :)