Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Roeder is in fact on holiday right now.

shocking if you ask me

he had 1-2years out before, 6months in the job in cruicle stage in norwich city football career in a way and he wants to take a holiday if he cant work for that long then he should become a teacher

whats he going do jet of in january?

Well earned! How do you work that out? He had 5 months off before he even came to us!!! Best he get his arse back and bloody sign some players!!!!!!

[quote user="colneycanary"]Well earned! How do you work that out? He had 5 months off before he even came to us!!! Best he get his arse back and bloody sign some players!!!!!![/quote]

was it 5months ?

my bad...time flies

[quote user="we8wba"]

shocking if you ask me

he had 1-2years out before, 6months in the job in cruicle stage in norwich city football career in a way and he wants to take a holiday if he cant work for that long then he should become a teacher

[/quote]How would you know what a teacher is ?   [;)]

[quote user="we8wba"]

shocking if you ask me

[/quote]which is why you leave an ailing NHS to go to vegas and gamble!!!!roerder is entitled to a holiday, we dont know who he has lined up, its all speculation that we are jumping on. 2months til new season, PLENTY OF TIME!!!!besides any work- law inidcates that even a part time worker is entitled to 4 weeks holiday [6]

Yes everyone is entitled to a holiday but he should of had it LAST week and NOT when the transfer window opens!!!!! Talk about stupid time to go on holiday!

[quote user="colneycanary"]Well earned! How do you work that out? He had 5 months off before he even came to us!!! Best he get his arse back and bloody sign some players!!!!!![/quote]

Nah! Good managers always do their best deals when the players they''re after are p****ng themselves senseless on Sangria by some Costa del Prat swimming pool [<:o)

He said that he will be away for 8 days, perhaps he was away last week and I am guessing he will be back in the next couple of days.

[quote user="CID"]

Nah! Good managers always do their best deals when the players they''re after are p****ng themselves senseless on Sangria by some Costa del Prat swimming pool [<:o)

[/quote]

Pleasuring?

I have no objection to him taking a holiday, but only when we actually have a team for next season, if we miss the boat on the players we are linked with then he had better have some pretty amazing things to pull out of the hat when he gets home!

So whats he been doing for the last 3 weeks since the season finished? I''ll tell you sod all! What a stupid time to go off on your holiday when we only have half a team! He really is committed to his new job isn''t he!

[quote user="ncfclad"]

He said that he will be away for 8 days, perhaps he was away last week and I am guessing he will be back in the next couple of days.

[/quote]

Due back later this week apparently.

Roeder goes on holiday............................to Costa Del Colney perhaps.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]well, that shoots the Dunston Hall meeting in the foot then!

Does it actually matter........once the manager has identified the players he wants its down to others to go and actually negotiate and sign.

In our case it would be Doncaster etc that get the signature.

Everyone is entitled to holiday from their employers, and in the case of footballers they only get a small window in which to do so. The football season is long, hard slog for players and staff alike, whatever us mere mortals may think.

Anyway, if he is away, I''m sure he has got himself one of those great inventions, a mobile phone, and probably has a network of people here working on transfer deals.

[quote user="Carrowfortress"]

Does it actually matter........once the manager has identified the players he wants its down to others to go and actually negotiate and sign.

[/quote]

"Getting to know Colin Calderwood was important I wanted to know what he was looking for.

"We had a good, long chat and that was an important factor in my decision in the end."

An extract from Earnie interview after his Forest transfer. Need I say more?

you never know, he may be at Pakefield Pontins.........the perfect retreat for a quick return if need be..........gotta love the blue coats man

You all seemed to have overlooked one sentence in that article, Bryan Gunn, now head of player recruitment for the Canaries. Is it not beyond the realms of possibility that Roeder and Gunny own mobile phones.

as mentioned he should gone when playoffs were on etc... not when window re-opens

as to teacher comment - sadly my mum n sister are in that profession

as to las vegas comment - good time with the lads - doubt roeder doing the same

[quote user="Carrowfortress"]

[/quote]

As I said, I feel I could cry.[:''(]

[quote user="IncH-HigH"]

You all seemed to have overlooked one sentence in that article, Bryan Gunn, now head of player recruitment for the Canaries. Is it not beyond the realms of possibility that Roeder and Gunny own mobile phones.

[/quote]Pay as you go to save money?:)

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I have no objection to him taking a holiday, but only when we actually have a team for next season, if we miss the boat on the players we are linked with then he had better have some pretty amazing things to pull out of the hat when he gets home![/quote]

When would that be, during pre-season??

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="CID"]

[/quote]

Pleasuring?

[/quote]

Insert as appropriate [;)]