Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Hoolahan to sign from a different website.

Maybe he will maybe he wont, just pop your feet up and wait instead of clutching at straws. And you could have tagged this to the bottom of the thread already running on the subject. You know the one, it''s the one where the site admins tagged your other 60 threads on this subject together.

also to add to this the user on wotb "Brandonio" who as far as I know is very reliable and knows someone from the FA I believe and he says that the official site will announce Hoolahan this afternoon.

[quote user="ncfclad"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="ncfclad"]http://www.eleven-a-side.com/acrossthewater/news.asp?n=32583[/quote]

Just a rehash of old news mate.....but thanks for the link.[Y]

[/quote]

Wiz - I know its easy to be negative, but its the first website away from a blackpool site that says we are to sign him, I doubt this Ipswich fan would be also their source.

[/quote]

I would love the lad her ncfclad, but I don''t want to get my hopes up too much, that way, I defuse the disappointment if it all goes tits up.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ncfclad"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="ncfclad"]http://www.eleven-a-side.com/acrossthewater/news.asp?n=32583[/quote]

[/quote]

Wiz - I know its easy to be negative, but its the first website away from a blackpool site that says we are to sign him, I doubt this Ipswich fan would be also their source.

[/quote]

I would love the lad her ncfclad, but I don''t want to get my hopes up too much, that way, I defuse the disappointment if it all goes tits up.

[/quote]

Sadly I have to agree with you Wiz, I''ll believe it when I see it...

[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"]

Categorically, he''s signed. Will be announced later on today...

[/quote]

Thats been said every day for the last week, lets all just wait and see.

[quote user="ncfclad"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Blackpool websites can read and reguritate those from Norwich websites...

[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"]

Categorically, he''s signed. Will be announced later on today...

[/quote]

How many times have we heard this. Anyone could say that, and i''m sure many more people will until something actually happens. Will only believe it when i see it after the tonnes of rubbish being reported! Do hope its true though :-S

Wrath Of The Barclay. Another City forum website...........

I''m with the majority on here. Until it''s OFFICIALLY announced, I''m withdrawing from getting any hopes up.

Besides, that website says Roeder is ''closing in'' on Hoolahoop, not signed. Two entirely different things.

We''ll wait for you to set another thread up later on ncfclad on this subject.....................

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

I''m with the majority on here. Until it''s OFFICIALLY announced, I''m withdrawing from getting any hopes up.

Besides, that website says Roeder is ''closing in'' on Hoolahoop, not signed. Two entirely different things.

We''ll wait for you to set another thread up later on ncfclad on this subject.....................

[/quote]

I wont need to because trust me I now know for a fact he will be announced this afternoon! Big Smile [:D]

[quote user="Tim Allman"]The poster from WotB is 100% reliable.[/quote]

Tim - i''m not sure how reliable his transfer sources are but he''s certainly not someone who would make something up or create this type of rumour for a laugh.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

[/quote]

I wont need to because trust me I now know for a fact he will be announced this afternoon! Big Smile [:D]

[/quote]

I hope it is announced but again, until it''s announced OFFICIALLY I will refrain from getting my hopes up, after all, haven''t you said the exactly same thing for the last few days now. Odds are eventually you will be right.

[quote]

I hope it is announced but again, until it''s announced OFFICIALLY I will refrain from getting my hopes up, after all, haven''t you said the exactly same thing for the last few days now. Odds are eventually you will be right.

[/quote]

I have never actually said he is signing this day and that, I have posted rumours and reports from other websites yes, but the only things that I have actually said which came from my source is as following:

Hoolahan to have medical on Monday (may still have happened)
Bell to sign in next few days (this was before we heard we hadnt bid enough, maybe we didnt agree a fee so he wont be able to sign now?)
We are also in talks with another defender (when I followed up my source about Hoolahan and Bell he said this but knows no further info)
Just now I said I now know for a fact he is being announced this afternoon: source just told me (lets wait and see)

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[quote]

[/quote]

I have never actually said he is signing this day and that, I have posted rumours and reports from other websites yes, but the only things that I have actually said which came from my source is as following:

Hoolahan to have medical on Monday (may still have happened)
Bell to sign in next few days (this was before we heard we hadnt bid enough, maybe we didnt agree a fee so he wont be able to sign now?)
We are also in talks with another defender (when I followed up my source about Hoolahan and Bell he said this but knows no further info)
Just now I said I now know for a fact he is being announced this afternoon: source just told me (lets wait and see)

[/quote]

Fair do''s mate, good summary that!!!!!
We shall see this afternoon then & if he does I shall happily sit here & acknowledge you were right today!

I sure hope it is right, this person seems reliable, but he could still be having me on I guess?   Wink [;)]

Im not Mal

But also what is interesting is that someone on wotb says the deal is 200k. But I remember that Bullard Ipswich geezer saying that the claus was 220k and not 250k.

Just one point, if we do get him and I think we will, what are the chances he wont have a release clause in the contract with us? I think its practically certain he will have a release clause if he is coming here and that may have been a deal clincher.